a visit with pete today

RAGDOLL MX

i was down in the area of GV, going to REI and got a new watch, i tried to get pete to have lunch with me, but apparently i was to late. so i went to lunch over at Al's Garage and then headed over to say hi to pete. well Pete didnt know that i had my 15 year old daughter with me, so i snuck into his shop and had my daughter walk into Petes bay and suprise him.

My daughter walked up to pete (he had a puzzled look on his face) and then my daughter belts out "MUTHA BITCHEZZZZZ"... :beercheers:

Pete had a nano second look of...WTF? and then it dawned on him who it was...we all got a good laugh...it was just funny. good times thanks for the laugh Pete.

Whats even funnier is that you'd start a thread about that. :beercheers::slap::clap:

Yeah I was quite suprised. I didn't know who it was at first because I was more puzzled at the fact some chick came running into my work area yelling "MUTHA BITCHEZZ!!!" :crash::clap::slap:

Then I thought...hell it has to be SOMEONE I know if they are yelling that chit! :old: Then it all clicked- "oh yeah- Cole's kid!" :idea::laughing:

:finger:

while you were on the phone with him? how did you disguise the flushes??? did he say anything about the echo?

:laughing:

well its good to know that you can use the phone. I'll sleep better now.

:laughing::laughoff: You guys didn't get it. I thought Jay caught it when he posted "I have a belly button" :flipoff::blury:

It was nothing more than a stupid random post. You guys read too far into it and took it to nasty level. :laughoff::laughoff: No I didn't take a crap while on the phone! :blink::laughoff:

Edited by dunefreak

I have been contiplating leaving my morning job so i have more time to hang out in the henderson chevy shop on fridays again...

errrrrrrrrrrr NOOOOT!!!

but i have been thinking bout leaving the morning job lol it interfears with my dune schedule during the season lol

:laughing::laughoff: You guys didn't get it. I thought Jay caught it when he posted "I have a belly button" :laughing::flipoff:

It was nothing more than a stupid random post. You guys read too far into it and took it to nasty level. :laughoff::laughoff: No I didn't takle a crap while on the phone! :laughoff::blury:

i did, thats why i posted that. THEN i just wanted to post again.

you folks got too much time on your hands. i wish i had that much leisure time.

anyone got any lego's they're willin' to part with? i'm tryin' to build a lego house and i've come up short a few hundred pieces. help a honkey out. holler.

:laughing:

It's not that I have that much leisure time- I just have a few minutes to kill between jobs while at work is all.

legos :flipoff::laughing:

:laughing::shake: You guys didn't get it. I thought Jay caught it when he posted "I have a belly button" :flipoff::blury:

It was nothing more than a stupid random post. You guys read too far into it and took it to nasty level. :barf::laughoff: No I didn't takle a crap while on the phone! :slap::laughoff:

i sure hope you didn't tackle a crap while you were on the phone!!!

:thumb:

:laughing::laughoff::laughoff:

that's one of the problems with internet communications :blink: