new toy

dman74

Sweet! I thought that was you getting off the freeway! lol Didn't you see me tap my brake lights a few times when you flashed your brights?

Congrats, Dan

yeah i thought you did but wasn't sure

i thought about chasen ya down but you would have been in the house and half lit by the time i got there

Edited by dman74

Congrats Dan! Got a little pin weight huh? :icon_twisted: wait until that bad boy is loaded!!! That trailer will be 17k lbs. behind you!!!!

I wonder if he can feel it behind him? :ahhhhh:

how many people do you roll with???????????? :drunk: at 17k pounds you might need a F-450/550, or a kodiak/top kick. have fun washing that big bastard :driver: :dance:

Tell me about it. Mine is a 35 ft Sandpiper and it takes forever to wash. :blink:

It's not too bad once you get one of those RV wash brushes that attach to the hose. Those are a MUST if you are gonna wash your trailer yourself.

is that the 36 with the garage???

looks nice....you'll enjoy that sound system with the subwoofer.............

remember that attitude guy on here and over @ GD.com if you have any issues......

DEE DEE DEE

never mind... i went back and looked at your pics.....it's the 33....those are fuggin NIIIICE

can I asked how much you paid?????

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE