High School Thread

GirlWithHorns

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

What do they wear now in your school? Pants only? :mc_smiley: :slap:

No way bro when i was still in school all the girls wore skirts hell if you could even call em that .......but hell they didnt cover a thing :shake: :shocked2: :laughoff:

OK, you're losing me here...so they had skirts or not?

:loser:

They had skirts when yall went to school ???? :shake:

:slap:

No way bro when i was still in school all the girls wore skirts hell if you could even call em that .......but hell they didnt cover a thing :laughoff: :mc_smiley: :shocked2:

:laughoff::laughoff::flipoff::flipoff:

OK, you're losing me here...so they had skirts or not?

:mischevious:

:idiot::slap::slap::laughoff:

lol old people get lost easy they cant keep up ..........

Ok What i meant was they still have skirts... u still with me ???? ok and there hella short like way short .......aint lost yet right ????so i meant if u can even call them skirts cuz there so damn small its like wearing nothin ..... hope u got it and didnt get lost :idiot:

Ok What i meant was they still have skirts... u still with me ???? ok and there hella short like way short .......aint lost yet right ????so i meant if u can even call them skirts cuz there so damn small its like wearing nothin ..... hope u got it and didnt get lost :idiot:

You're gettin on my nerves, kid. You say one thing, then contradict yourself in another sentence. uggh :slap: This "old" body doesn't have the energy to even listen to you anymore. :mischevious: I'm over it.

You're gettin on my nerves, kid. You say one thing, then contradict yourself in another sentence. uggh :slap: This "old" body doesn't have the energy to even listen to you anymore. :idiot: I'm over it.

lol sorry dude , just as long as u aint to the point of whoopin my a$$ im ok :mischevious:

but if i am already there i aint goin on the 12th lol

lol sorry dude , just as long as u aint to the point of whoopin my a$$ im ok :slap:

but if i am already there i aint goin on the 12th lol

:idiot: no, I haven't taken anything you've said that serious. It's just annoying- that's all. :mischevious:

:idiot: no, I haven't taken anything you've said that serious. It's just annoying- that's all. :mischevious:

ok cool well sorry ill try and cool it , i just didnt want anything to go down on the 12th ........

Remember thats Dunefreak talking and he is speaking for him self.....I on the other hand!!!

It would be very funny to see an old man or even an old woman whoop that a$$!!! :mischevious: :slap::idiot: Hey gilligan? Are you confused on which hole is your a$$? Because alot of crap seems to be flowing out the hole in your face? No I am not offended but you do make me :slap: you kinda have to work you way up to talking sh*t ya know earn some respect.

Hope you come out to the night drags on the 12th....Bring that "shee killer". Lets see if ya can beat this old man to the top of the hill.

Class of 1974 :mischevious: