GirlWithHorns Posted February 23, 2006 Author Posted February 23, 2006 Just messin w/ ya i know lol like that would really make me sad that you called me young. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 i know lol like that would really make me sad that you called me young. I didn't call you young... I called you youngster. :blush: Besides...you never know w/ some people these days Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted February 23, 2006 Author Posted February 23, 2006 I didn't call you young... I called you youngster. :blush: Besides...you never know w/ some people these days im tough though . Quote
superdave Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 :blush: Just so you guys know...... I graduated...are you ready for this class of 79 me too. the 70's rocked! Quote
aKa Armzz Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 Hah aha, yeah high school sucked!!! I just put in my 4 and got the flock out of there!!! School was full of gay honda and toyota racer kids, nobody gave my :blush: any competition........ Well drinkin rum & cokes :smiley: out of a big gulp cup during auto shop class was fun!!!!!! Oh yeah, I went to VoTech, my old lady was goin to Basic. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 rum in coke in a super size cup.. you lack originality.. Screwdrivers mixxed in a 100oz camel back and sippin em during P.E. Quote
Don29palms Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 (edited) Class of 2002 :blush: Class of 82 really Okay I know. I'm fat and old. Edited February 23, 2006 by Don29palms Quote
Impulsive Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 Class of 81 I'm not fat and certainly not old. Quote
superdave Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 Hah aha, yeah high school sucked!!! I just put in my 4 and got the flock out of there!!! School was full of gay honda and toyota racer kids, nobody gave my any competition........ Well drinkin rum & cokes out of a big gulp cup during auto shop class was fun!!!!!! :argue: Oh yeah, I went to VoTech, my old lady was goin to Basic. im so glad i didn't have to deal with that silly sh*t. i had a 69 440 powered cuda and my buddies had chevelle's, chargers, roadrunners, mustangs,etc, you get the picture. it was all good. Quote
Don29palms Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 Class of 81 I'm not fat and certainly not old. I know your not fat. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 rum in coke in a super size cup.. you lack originality.. Screwdrivers mixxed in a 100oz camel back and sippin em during P.E. Our drink was Big Gulp Slurpee (coke flavored) with Jack Daniels...... DISCLAIMER: Kids don't try this yourself........like they'll listen. Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted February 23, 2006 Author Posted February 23, 2006 Our drink was Big Gulp Slurpee (coke flavored) with Jack Daniels...... DISCLAIMER: Kids don't try this yourself........like they'll listen. i love slurpees :] Quote
aKa Armzz Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 rum in coke in a super size cup.. you lack originality.. Screwdrivers mixxed in a 100oz camel back and sippin em during P.E. :rainbow1: lol, sorry i wasn't for originalty......... I love rum and wanted to get f**ked up!!!! :rainbow1: Quote
TACOMAMA Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 Class of 2002 :shocked2: :rainbow1: I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU DON, CLASS OF 2003!!!! :rainbow1: Quote
rhino king Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 class of 86 ya ya CHAPPARAL whats up fools you guyz are a bunck of youngens,sht I spell like sht,,sorry ya ya calss of 86 whaz up you turds Quote
dunefreak Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 class of 86 ya ya CHAPPARAL whats up fools you guyz are a bunck of youngens,sht I spell like sht,,sorry ya ya calss of 86 whaz up you turds Man by the looks of things... I am really glad I didn't go to Chapparal! Quote
lvnalolife Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU DON, CLASS OF 2003!!!! Lyin about your age again are we? Quote
TACOMAMA Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 class of 86 ya ya CHAPPARAL whats up fools you guyz are a bunck of youngens,sht I spell like sht,,sorry ya ya calss of 86 whaz up you turds WELL, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT SLEEPING WITH YOUR TEACHERS (MEN AND WOMEN), RHINOKING, PAID OFF!!! Quote
TACOMAMA Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 Lyin about your age again are we? I WAS BORN IN 1985, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? Quote
rhino king Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 WELL, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT SLEEPING WITH YOUR TEACHERS (MEN AND WOMEN), RHINOKING, PAID OFF!!! shiht I never had man teachers,,I always wore my parachute pants for the lady teachers,,,thats how it happened Quote
aKa Armzz Posted February 25, 2006 Posted February 25, 2006 I always wore my super tight :no_no: a$$-rock jeans for all my lady teachers!!!! HAHAHAHA Quote
dunefreak Posted February 25, 2006 Posted February 25, 2006 I always wore my super tight :no_no: a$$-rock jeans for all my lady teachers!!!! HAHAHAHA :no_no: :huh: AAAAAAAAAAAAASS ROCK!!! Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted February 25, 2006 Author Posted February 25, 2006 I always wore my super tight a$$-rock jeans :huh: for all my lady teachers!!!! HAHAHAHA :no_no: now all the boys wear girl pants . i dont know whats wrong with them Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.