High School Thread

GirlWithHorns

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah aha, yeah high school sucked!!! :thumb: I just put in my 4 and got the flock out of there!!! School was full of gay honda and toyota racer kids, nobody gave my :blush: any competition........ Well drinkin rum & cokes :smiley: out of a big gulp cup during auto shop class was fun!!!!!! :rockwoot: Oh yeah, I went to VoTech, my old lady was goin to Basic.

Hah aha, yeah high school sucked!!! :laughoff: I just put in my 4 and got the flock out of there!!! School was full of gay honda and toyota racer kids, nobody gave my :laughoff: any competition........ Well drinkin rum & cokes :laughoff: out of a big gulp cup during auto shop class was fun!!!!!! :argue: Oh yeah, I went to VoTech, my old lady was goin to Basic.

im so glad i didn't have to deal with that silly sh*t. i had a 69 440 powered cuda and my buddies had chevelle's, chargers, roadrunners, mustangs,etc, you get the picture. it was all good. :laughoff:

rum in coke in a super size cup.. you lack originality..

Screwdrivers mixxed in a 100oz camel back and sippin em during P.E. :D

Our drink was Big Gulp Slurpee (coke flavored) with Jack Daniels...... :laughoff:

DISCLAIMER: Kids don't try this yourself........like they'll listen.

rum in coke in a super size cup.. you lack originality..

Screwdrivers mixxed in a 100oz camel back and sippin em during P.E. :D

:rainbow1: lol, sorry i wasn't for originalty......... I love rum and wanted to get f**ked up!!!! :rainbow1:

class of 86 ya ya CHAPPARAL whats up fools you guyz are a bunck of youngens,sht I spell like sht,,sorry ya ya calss of 86 whaz up you turds :shocked::dolphin::beercheers::boxer::thumb::slap:

WELL, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT SLEEPING WITH YOUR TEACHERS (MEN AND WOMEN), RHINOKING, PAID OFF!!! :laughing: