High School Thread

GirlWithHorns

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya whatever pete you are an import, :laughing::finger::laughoff:

an import??? WTF you talkin about? I was part of the first 4 year grad class of GV. And yeah that school sucked a$$ w/ all the rich a$$ kids w/ their brand new BMW's and sh*t. :drunk: I just did my time and then got the hell out. I DID manage to meet e few cool peeps that weren't part of that gay richie rich crowd though. Crazymexeddie & lvnalolife :blink: and a bunch more that I am still good friends with today. :flipoff:

an import??? WTF you talkin about? I was part of the first 4 year grad class of GV. And yeah that school sucked a$$ w/ all the rich a$$ kids w/ their brand new BMW's and sh*t. :blush: I just did my time and then got the hell out. I DID manage to meet e few cool peeps that weren't part of that gay richie rich crowd though. Crazymexeddie & lvnalolife :rockwoot: and a bunch more that I am still good friends with today. :thumb:

Hell yeah, class of 95 Green Valley! Hey Pete, you are one of the only people I met in high school at snob high that I still talk to. There were some snobby little preps there huh? Yeah my first car was an 86 Buick Regal Limited. LOL It sure didn't fit in with all those BMW's!

Edited by lvnalolife