dunefreak Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 I just couldn't wait any longer to talk about it and post the new spiffy banner up. I can't wait! We definitely should plan some DDR meet & greet/ rides that weekend at the south pole just like past trips. Who plans on being at Dumont that weekend? Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 (edited) I will be in Vegas that weekend checkin in on yo' top money-makin girl (celine) pimpshack if she get outta line, i'll give her the backhand BUT ......... if you get some shirts done @ cafepress with that banner on it, i;ll get at least 2 yeah, and laugh all you want at me for seeing celine dion........as I drag my wife in the dunes all the time :chkn: Edited August 16, 2007 by RICHARDCHEESE Quote
90+ PLUS Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 me and my dad will be there. with our car!!! we hope for the whole weekend this time. Quote
sandseeker Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 Hopefully it will be shake down weekend for the subaru motor in the sandrail .As of now we plan on being there Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 I will be in Vegas that weekend checkin in on yo' top money-makin girl (celine) pimpshack if she get outta line, i'll give her the backhand Keep your pimp hand strong! <--- We may be there. It would be my B-day weekend...... Quote
Don29palms Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 (edited) I don't know if I'll be there or not. The dog gets out of hand and I just don't feel like listening to him bark. He always wants to go in the buggy with me and sometimes I just want to go by myself. But if I go by myself he gets all pissed at me.The tires in the buggy need air and I don't have a pump. Gas is so expensive not to mention what it costs for food. I have to clean my gear and wash the sleeping bags. What a pain in the a$$ that is. Besides my truck is dirty and I don't have time to clean it. Edited August 16, 2007 by Don29palms Quote
1BADYFZ Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 I don't know if I'll be there or not. The dog gets out of hand and I just don't feel like listening to him bark. He always wants to go in the buggy with me and sometimes I just want to go by myself. But if I go by myself he gets all pissed at me.The tires in the buggy need air and I don't have a pump. Gas is so expensive not to mention what it costs for food. I have to clean my gear and wash the sleeping bags. What a pain in the a$$ that is. Besides my truck is dirty and I don't have time to clean it. Alrighty then....... I will be there on a new quad i hope, NEW LTR or NEW RAPTOR 700R? Quote
dunefreak Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 I don't know if I'll be there or not. The dog gets out of hand and I just don't feel like listening to him bark. He always wants to go in the buggy with me and sometimes I just want to go by myself. But if I go by myself he gets all pissed at me.The tires in the buggy need air and I don't have a pump. Gas is so expensive not to mention what it costs for food. I have to clean my gear and wash the sleeping bags. What a pain in the a$$ that is. Besides my truck is dirty and I don't have time to clean it. good one, Don Quote
Danielle Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 I don't know if I'll be there or not. The dog gets out of hand and I just don't feel like listening to him bark. He always wants to go in the buggy with me and sometimes I just want to go by myself. But if I go by myself he gets all pissed at me.The tires in the buggy need air and I don't have a pump. Gas is so expensive not to mention what it costs for food. I have to clean my gear and wash the sleeping bags. What a pain in the a$$ that is. Besides my truck is dirty and I don't have time to clean it. Hmmm.I wonder where that came from.Ha Ha Well we won't be there either for all the same reasons as Don said except the problem isn't the dogs it's the kids. Quote
vegasdunenut Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I can't wait........................... is it October yet?? Summer sucks, it just gets in the way of riding!!! Quote
Eliminator Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I just couldn't wait any longer to talk about it and post the new spiffy banner up. I can't wait! We definitely should plan some DDR meet & greet/ rides that weekend at the south pole just like past trips. Who plans on being at Dumont that weekend? Damm Dude! You cant squeez me in @ the top? Quote
sand chick Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 We are in and hopefully if ALL goes well..................... Did I see CHEESE ???? Quote
dunefreak Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 Damm Dude! You cant squeez me in @ the top? Ya can't have your car everywhere, Jeff! You're already on the top of every damn page of DDR! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 ya well whatcha gonna do... i musta been hangin out with budsponge again Quote
barefoot bob Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 DUNE TUNE WEEKEND i hope i can go !!! Quote
Just Mike Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 (edited) I'll be there. I get all giddy just thinking about it. Edited August 17, 2007 by malibu vlx Quote
90+ PLUS Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 (edited) Ya can't have your car everywhere, Jeff! You're already on the top of every damn page of DDR! haha me and my dad did that to see what you would say pete :freakin_nuts: Edited August 17, 2007 by tanner54 Quote
Eliminator Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 :freakin_nuts: Ya can't have your car everywhere, Jeff! You're already on the top of every damn page of DDR! It was worth a shot. Quote
camp host Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 (edited) looking forward to it. Edited August 17, 2007 by buggydr Quote
El Coyote Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I may just make this trip. You guys hip-hop/rap fans? If so, I'll take out my DJ speaker system with 30gigs of music + Sirius radio to party! Let me know! Quote
offroadracer Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 no really, we will be..really, serious, really . we will be there Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.