dunefreak Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 I was wondering when the heck it was gonna cool down. The 10 day forecast for Shoshone is finally showing the highs to be in the 90's next week. 10 day Forecast So hopefully by Season Kickoff it will be pretty nice out. Man, I can't wait to finally dune my car in NICE weather. Every single time I have had it out it has been hot as hell. Even it's madien voyage on the cleanup weekend- it was over 100 degrees outside! Summer...I'm over it! I am ready for some jacket weather. Quote
johnny'sgirl32 Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 I don't know about jacket weather? But 80's would be nice! Quote
Danielle Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 You said cool down........Never it seems Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 traditionally cooler weather after summer in the northern hemisphere starts with the beginning of fall, the fall equinox, or when the sun is directly on the equator. a less amount of direct sunshine to the northern hemisphere allows for cooler temps during the day, which, in turn, (me, myself, and I )allows for the nights to cool off even more. the cheese answer...brought to you by azzhoenall.... Quote
dunefreak Posted September 12, 2007 Author Posted September 12, 2007 You said cool down........Never it seems Are you kidding me? Have you BEEN in Vegas in the winter? It gets into the 30's! traditionally cooler weather after summer in the northern hemisphere starts with the beginning of fall, the fall equinox, or when the sun is directly on the equator. a less amount of direct sunshine to the northern hemisphere allows for cooler temps during the day, which, in turn, (me, myself, and I )allows for the nights to cool off even more. the cheese answer...brought to you by azzhoenall.... whoa Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 (edited) it was cold last night it was great i cant wait till dune time makes me want to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZXGdg23Qdk...ted&search= Edited September 12, 2007 by barefoot bob Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 what are the temps at night where you guys are? we are getting into the high 60's at night now Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 what are the temps at night where you guys are? we are getting into the high 60's at night now same here Quote
Danielle Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 (edited) Are you kidding me? Have you BEEN in Vegas in the winter? It gets into the 30's! whoa That is not what I meant Now to get it right what I was saying is Never it seems meaning.......everyday I look at the flippen weather channel it still say's something I don't like reading (temps to high) so it seems like it will never cool down. And yes I do know we get mighty cold here in vegas Edited September 12, 2007 by Danielle Quote
Danielle Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 what are the temps at night where you guys are? we are getting into the high 60's at night now You really want me to say it????Ok here it goes.....We just dropped down to the upper 70's low 80's from being in the mid 90's at night. Vegas weather is for the birds Quote
~JILL~ Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 OK, I'm almost ready too!! Picking up thw new ww Friday. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 12, 2007 Author Posted September 12, 2007 You really want me to say it????Ok here it goes.....We just dropped down to the upper 70's low 80's from being in the mid 90's at night. Vegas weather is for the birds Talk about a negative person! Geeeez I happen to love Vegas' weather. Quote
Danielle Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 (edited) Talk about a negative person! Geeeez I happen to love Vegas' weather. Who me????Not me always a happy camper except when I am in extreme heat or dealing with idiots. Edited September 12, 2007 by Danielle Quote
90+ PLUS Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 the cold weather is good and all except when im riding my bike to school and freezing my off. but i only have to ride until winter break then ill be Quote
b370 Posted September 12, 2007 Posted September 12, 2007 Now dont get me wrong... So far I love vegas summers! I know I am but I dont mind the heat at all. But for the first time in my life I can honestly say......... I cant freekin wait for winter! In 38 years, those words have never come out of my mouth Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted September 13, 2007 Posted September 13, 2007 it cant get to Hoodie weather fast enough! Quote
offroadracer Posted September 13, 2007 Posted September 13, 2007 I love the summer...but im ready for some cooler weather to ride in Quote
wingnut Posted September 13, 2007 Posted September 13, 2007 I looked at the ten day....it's supposed to cool way down at the end of next week.......I'm not holding my breath though! Quote
wsky70 Posted September 13, 2007 Posted September 13, 2007 Weather is acutually nice in the evenings and mornings here now, I was chilly the last couple days when I woke up, I'm ready for it to cool down a notch though....SF Woody Quote
Randog Posted September 13, 2007 Posted September 13, 2007 I looked at the ten day....it's supposed to cool way down at the end of next week.......I'm not holding my breath though! Yeah, Next weekend crossed my mind. Maybe Jager Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 13, 2007 Posted September 13, 2007 63 degrees this morning in Bak-o Quote
EY3BA11 Posted September 14, 2007 Posted September 14, 2007 Its nice and cool in alabama... 86* during the day with 90% humidity... As soon as i finish uploading some photos to my gallery ill show you what my window looks like.. That is condensation...you can see the rain drops... but 90% of that is condensation from the effin humidity. Quote
lakecitydan Posted September 14, 2007 Posted September 14, 2007 Just curious but if you don't like the heat why do you live where it gets so hot? Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 14, 2007 Posted September 14, 2007 Just curious but if you don't like the heat why do you live where it gets so hot? i think its just dune fever and alot of desert folks feel this way twords the end of summer.............................. Quote
Don29palms Posted September 14, 2007 Posted September 14, 2007 (edited) I NEED SAND! :blury: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: Edited September 14, 2007 by Don29palms Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.