Dumont Prayer 07-08

Craniacs

May all trips to the Dunes be down hill and not in need of tow,

may all show up in a good mood with all friend in a row, and may the stars put on a impressive

show. May the Dunes be swept clean as we sleep, may the bowls be round and steep.

A toast to all our friends we've lost here, but keep this place going for them and full of good cheer. Keep the enviro Nazi's at bay, and please at the end of this prayer dont call me gay. This is sacred land for us and its

all we have, these dunes and toys give us purpose for the work we do. Bring on the speed and the wind in my face, let me win every race. But most of all, may this be the a safe, fun, and memorable year, and

everyone make it home.... O.K.?

Dune on!

Brain Dead Racing, Orange County Ca. Chapter.

Well said, John. :MBdance:

Let's hope this season starts out much better than last. I think everyone remembers the unfortunate events that started off last year's season. :bs: That hit home pretty hard for alot of the Dumont community. Let's make sure we all take a little extra caution this season and be safe doing what we love to do.

Just a couple more weeks! :woo_hoo: Let the games begin!!!!!! :fro: :fart: :laughoff::woo_hoo::laughoff:

AAAAAHHHHHH the feel of cool crisp night air around a camp fire with family and

good friends and a nice cold beverage in my hand I can't wait. :MBdance::hello:

aaaaaaahhh and dont forget barefoot bob crowding in the middle of it ............................ :driver:

wake up wake up your dream is turning into a night mare :driver: