What will win up comp. a stock yfz 450 or a jetted 500 polaris predator?

king_of_dunes

Hey CaptNkllm,

Remember me? pulled you out at the night drags and I have the KFX. Talked to you at the hill this weekend.

Just for the record, mine is all bolt on...bolt on NOS bottle, bolt on motor, bolt on heads, etc... :D:D:D

nice meeting you again and we'll see you out there.

yep... good to see you again and metal alien. you guys are great!!! the tow wan fun also :D

cant wait for next time out!! see ya again it was fun hangin out and gettin ran over by that bolt on NOS :bump:

CApt

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep... good to see you again and metal alien. you guys are great!!! the tow wan fun also :D

cant wait for next time out!! see ya again it was fun hangin out and gettin ran over by that bolt on NOS :bump:

CApt

i saw you as you were leaving the pole you took your blower off ?????

that was at the meet and greet you know that place you were supposed to go to. :blink:

hahaha dont put this on me :D excuses ...excuses :flipoff:

I told you if you would just slow down in that shiny rail you might have seen me :booty:

Just J/K Bob ... ... next time im going to come over to your camp at 3 am and beat your door and say HI BOB!!! :worthless_without_pics:

Capt

hahaha dont put this on me :D excuses ...excuses :flipoff:

I told you if you would just slow down in that shiny rail you might have seen me :blink:

Just J/K Bob ... ... next time im going to come over to your camp at 3 am and beat your door and say HI BOB!!! :worthless_without_pics:

Capt

i did slow down even stopped

AT THE SOUTH POLE

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I race my dads STOCK predator 500 06' up comp all the time, the only thing not stock is the suspension, and I usually beat anything from pumped up yfz 450's to ds 650's to some raptor 660's.

The only thing I couldnt really beat was a ltr-450. it had EVERYTHING you can possibly do to it,

i would either be in front of him, or be a bike length behind him,

but then he put the straight razor paddles on, and i couldnt touch him.

Edited by itszackyadigg

Actually, I race my dads STOCK predator 500 06' up comp all the time, the only thing not stock is the suspension, and I usually beat anything from pumped up yfz 450's to ds 650's to some raptor 660's.

The only thing I couldnt really beat was a ltr-450. it had EVERYTHING you can possibly do to it,

i would either be in front of him, or be a bike length behind him,

but then he put the straight razor paddles on, and i couldnt touch him.

Pumped up 450's? bring that thing to Banshee Hill Halloween weekend. I doubt you are racing "pumped up" 450's.

Ya pumped up yfz 450's, ones with a lil bit of work done to em. But I will, what time and what day?

You must be running some sweet a$$ hillshooter tires like sand stars or something right? :beatdeadhorse: You are an idiot if you think your STOCK predaturd is going to be anywhere near a half-a$$ built bolt on YFZ/TRX/LTR. :dance: Much less a built one :news: . Bring that super stocker predaturd out to Dumont on Halloween and hand everyone their a$$. We will be at Banshee Hill between 9-10am on Saturday. See you there :dance:

You must be running some sweet a$$ hillshooter tires like sand stars or something right? :beatdeadhorse: You are an idiot if you think your STOCK predaturd is going to be anywhere near a half-a$$ built bolt on YFZ/TRX/LTR. :dance: Much less a built one :news: . Bring that super stocker predaturd out to Dumont on Halloween and hand everyone their a$$. We will be at Banshee Hill between 9-10am on Saturday. See you there :dance:

yes they are sand stars

and no im not sayin my dads predator will smoke anything out there

but its fast for a stock bike

Edited by itszackyadigg

look on page 6, i dont think you want anything to do with this dudes bike :news:

ya

just before i read your post i realized that was his haha

Danny, my dads predator isnt fast enough to beat somethin like that

im talkin bout pumped up bikes where they have a few mods and what not,

not some bike thats got everything done to it

but god damn, what a dream bike! :beatdeadhorse:

Edited by itszackyadigg

None of your guys' bikes can even come close to my 660 Raptor. It's got about 250-300 hours on the original motor and trans so it's been nice and loosened up. :news: She flies! If you are REALLY on it in 3rd gear it has so much power it sometimes will pop right outta gear! :clap: You don't want any of this. :dance: Oh yeah....I wanna see your bikes fall 30 feet off a cliff and Coral Pink and still ride back to camp. :beatdeadhorse: :dance: :dance:

i agree man!

thats why i'd try,

and Dunefreak, idk man, that looks like some TOUGH competition man,

those front wheels look pretty gnarly man

I have fun at the hill and on the rides, I just like to joke with people about beating them.