Liars

desertskyz

there is something wrong if someone is LAYING you, but you can't quite prove it.... :redneck:

ever heard of DNA??? :headbang1:

anyway. I have found that EVERYBODY....even to the smallest extent, lies....whether it be a big one to impress people, or stay out of trouble with the spouse...or to just blow people off.........

btw...my students lie to me all the time, so the ones that lied, I made them stay for detention.....during detention, I told them that they were only going to stay for 5 minutes (mind you this is on their lunch time, and they hadn't eaten yet), and I kept them the entire period!!! :laughoff: they sure didn't like geting lied to, that was for sure

Lies, Lies,Lies Yeah!

Their gonna get you!

Thompson Twins :laughoff:

:laughoff: Old school

Yip! know that one.

I have aboslutely so use for anyone who lies to me. If you do, you loose Trust and Frinedship. Afew people I have no use for, and that is Lairs, Cheats and Thieves! You do any of those things to me, your done.

OH! one more thing. I WILL GET EVEN! you can count on that.

I have aboslutely so use for anyone who lies to me. If you do, you loose Trust and Frinedship. Afew people I have no use for, and that is Lairs, Cheats and Thieves! You do any of those things to me, your done.

OH! one more thing. I WILL GET EVEN! you can count on that.

Alright, Alright Skys. CALM DOWN. <<< Cheese would have said it like that. :laughoff:

I'm with you, as are many DDR peeps. I hope.

There are many peeps out there that will Lie, Cheat, and steal from us.

The object is to see it before it happens or soon after the first time. :rant_on:

Funny chit: Laying and DNA replies here. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

there is something wrong if someone is LAYING you, but you can't quite prove it.... :flipoff:

ever heard of DNA??? :lol:

anyway. I have found that EVERYBODY....even to the smallest extent, lies....whether it be a big one to impress people, or stay out of trouble with the spouse...or to just blow people off.........

btw...my students lie to me all the time, so the ones that lied, I made them stay for detention.....during detention, I told them that they were only going to stay for 5 minutes (mind you this is on their lunch time, and they hadn't eaten yet), and I kept them the entire period!!! :lol: they sure didn't like geting lied to, that was for sure

that is good cheese.. :dunno: taste of the ol medicine...then they know that its no good to lie to someone :no_no: