kick off weekend observations & trip reports

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Talladega is a different area kinda in the middle of the dunes. Nice big azz area to run some FAST circles. :laughoff:

We had some really nice rides somewhere in the middle.... :dope: .....it was 3rd and 4th :dunno: in my buggy.....then you could hear the paddles on the smooooooth dunes. Man I need more.

No, Talladega is a different area kinda in the middle of the dunes. Nice big azz area to run some FAST circles. :laughoff:

o fudge i know where your talking about i was standing right there watching those guys to :dunno: we could have run with them cmon they looked good of course but we could have hung with them :lol:

don was teasing me for blasting past him on the flats twords the pole so i assumed that was talladega cause thats what he called it.

but ya that track is awsome !!!! and those guys were smooth but we didnt look like short bus riders in comparison :dope:

Edited by barefoot bob

we could have run with them cmon they looked good of course but we could have hung with them :dunno:

o yeah I'm sure we could have no problem. I just really appreciate and respect to see other people that DUNE fast out IN the dunes. It takes some skill and I just like seeing it. :laughoff:

o yeah I'm sure we could have no problem. I just really appreciate and respect to see other people that DUNE fast out IN the dunes. It takes some skill and I just like seeing it. :laughoff:

lol ya it was fun to watch! i agree 100%! god this was a great weekend !!!!!!

mom died in 04/05 season car was crap in 05/06 it seems like everything came back together and i couldnt be more pleased and tickled pink.

i really needed a reminder of how its supposed to be :dunno:

I had a great time and didn't even fall off the trailer!! Didn't get to upset about the carthough. Thanks everyone for the compliments. I will drive it a bit farther on halloween. I hope. Also thanks for all the help trying to figure out how to fix it. Don thanks for the ride. Maybe next time I will build a L/T car. Lots of :dope::laughoff: Learned that Buggychick can down a full bottle of land slide and not :lol: Impressed me. Weather was awesome. I guess all Bob's have beer bellies. Nice to meet and remember alot of people this time. I can't wait till halloween. :dunno::lol:

I had a great time and didn't even fall off the trailer!! Didn't get to upset about the carthough. Thanks everyone for the compliments. I will drive it a bit farther on halloween. I hope. Also thanks for all the help trying to figure out how to fix it. Don thanks for the ride. Maybe next time I will build a L/T car. Lots of :lol::laughoff: Learned that Buggychick can down a full bottle of land slide and not :barf: Impressed me. Weather was awesome. I guess all Bob's have beer bellies. Nice to meet and remember alot of people this time. I can't wait till halloween. :dunno::MBdance:

thats what makes us dead sexy :dope::lol:

i need a sophie hat for halloween :thumb:

that song was in my head the whole time we were fast duning lolol

[some fun in camp pictures:

post-1646-1191872720_thumb.jpg

post-1646-1191872747_thumb.jpg

1 Never knew a Scrambler could be soo much fun

a the first two of flipping it over actually made my back feel better

b fifth sixth, seventh.... not so much. Thanks Shelby for some great times on your quad

2 DDR folks are always FUN to be around

3 I too can fly like superman

4 I dont land like him though (I tumble and so does my quad on top of me) Now I feel my age

a I hear it was at least a cool crash, and I walked away

5 Crab, and shrimp boil at the Dunes Rocks!!!!

6 The trampoline is a big hit with the kids!!

7 Meet a ALLOT of new DDR faces, (well in person) buggy chick, Bob, Cole, Foxy sand chick, Tim etc etc etc

8 Can't wait for Halloween, and some more :laughoff: with some GREAT friends!!!!

Edited by Paul Rob

One of those guys is a DDR member. RASPADOO

I didn't know that. :dunno: I thought he posted that he was gonna be out at Glamis.

This is what he posted while quoting your post about going to Glamis.

<<<<Will be out there Sat with 3 other "mini vans"...

I read that wrong then. :dope::laughoff:

but i dont know if i met cpt :barf: and i dont remember seeing firepole :think: but then again there was so many peeps holy smokes.

no i missed the meet and greet lol went to the wrong pole :dunno: not sure where the south pole is, never been there :thumb: .

seen you drive by a few times and you didnt wave lol. i knew you have a green buggy just didnt want to run up on the wrong guy. next time i will know and when i looked for you at the finger i wasnt sure what you were driving and staying in.

i need someone to park with when we are alone (kids and wife). bigger weekends i have my sis and bro in-law so i have some campers and some peeps to talk to when not rideing.

raptor wasnt ready as it should have been, its been there for like 2 months :dope: got it last minute and i mean last minute (7pm fri night) ran alright for most races but not good enough for sand _yfz and danny. hope to be 100% by halloween :D fun racing with them even tho i ate shiat everytime :grin::laughoff: right now i say yfz's rule (except for banshees). next time will be different :MBdance::lol:

family had fun (except my son going for a night ride by himself at 6 yrs old). didnt get to see pete at all.

hope we can have a meet and greet at the hill or maybe comp next time.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THE FRIGGIN SOUTH POLE IS? 2pm north pole doesnt do it :lol:

Capt

no i missed the meet and greet lol went to the wrong pole :dope: not sure where the south pole is, never been there :barf: .

seen you drive by a few times and you didnt wave lol. i knew you have a green buggy just didnt want to run up on the wrong guy. next time i will know and when i looked for you at the finger i wasnt sure what you were driving and staying in.

i need someone to park with when we are alone (kids and wife). bigger weekends i have my sis and bro in-law so i have some campers and some peeps to talk to when not rideing.

raptor wasnt ready as it should have been, its been there for like 2 months :lol: got it last minute and i mean last minute (7pm fri night) ran alright for most races but not good enough for sand _yfz and danny. hope to be 100% by halloween :D fun racing with them even tho i ate shiat everytime :grin::laughoff: right now i say yfz's rule (except for banshees). next time will be different :thumb::MBdance:

family had fun (except my son going for a night ride by himself at 6 yrs old). didnt get to see pete at all.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THE FRIGGIN SOUTH POLE IS? 2pm north pole doesnt do it :lol:

Capt

Sorry I missed ya, David. South pole: go to comp, go around the back side to the left and just follow the border of the sand until you get to the finger and follow it out. You can't miss it. Any more info than that I'll have to kill ya. :think::dunno:

Just a couple more things.

Woodys dog smiles really big. :D That was really cute.

Dune Smurfs hubby told me the history of the DDR site. (Its this going to be a long story) J/K

Also about the fence issue and where they want to put it. Even showed us where out of bounds is.

I wish I could have taken my golf cart.

no i missed the meet and greet lol went to the wrong pole :dunno: not sure where the south pole is, never been there :thumb: .

raptor wasnt ready as it should have been, its been there for like 2 months :dope: got it last minute and i mean last minute (7pm fri night) ran alright for most races but not good enough for sand _yfz and danny. hope to be 100% by halloween :D fun racing with them even tho i ate shiat everytime :grin::laughoff: right now i say yfz's rule (except for banshees). next time will be different :MBdance::lol:

Capt

if you see a giant del taco flag its me :barf:

and if i dont know what you look like how am i supposed to wave :think:

Edited by barefoot bob

Sorry I missed ya, David. South pole: go to comp, go around the back side to the left and just follow the border of the sand until you get to the finger and follow it out. You can't miss it. Any more info than that I'll have to kill ya. :dunno::laughoff:

[/quote

it is forever etched in my head lol

Capt

First of all :dunno::dope:

This weekend was absolutely biatchin!!! :lol:! :think: Everything went real well. The new Jeep creation ran good and did real well in the sand also :duniemonkie: . Im sure many of you seen it out there the thing looks like a beast! I have to say Thanks to Barefoot Bob and James for building me a great cage and having it ready in time! As for my bike, it ran toooo good and couldnt be more happy with it. We had a great turn out at camp and all family and friends had a blast :thumb::barf::MBdance: everyone elses bikes and rails ran good too.

I didnt make it out to the meet and greet. I couldnt keep track or time for nothing this weekend. but I will be at the next one, thats for sure!

ALL IN ALL, AWESOME WEEKEND!!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE HALLOWEEN TRIP!! :lol::laughoff:

if you see a giant del taco flag its me :dunno:

and if i dont know what you look like how am i supposed to wave :dope:

The first time I met ya was because I recognized your rail and took a chance by waving. :laughoff: It's hard to miss.

[some fun in camp pictures:

post-1646-1191872720_thumb.jpg

post-1646-1191872747_thumb.jpg

1 Never knew a Scrambler could be soo much fun

a the first two of flipping it over actually made my back feel better

b fifth sixth, seventh.... not so much. Thanks Shelby for some great times on your quad

2 DDR folks are always FUN to be around

3 I too can fly like superman

4 I dont land like him though (I tumble and so does my quad on top of me) Now I feel my age

a I hear it was at least a cool crash, and I walked away

5 Crab, and shrimp boil at the Dunes Rocks!!!!

6 The trampoline is a big hit with the kids!!

7 Meet a ALLOT of new DDR faces, (well in person) buggy chick, Bob, Cole, Foxy sand chick, Tim etc etc etc

8 Can't wait for Halloween, and some more :flipoff: with some GREAT friends!!!!

Paul,

I saw your crash and I thought it was one hell of a good wreck!!!! :hello:

Paul,

I saw your crash and I thought it was one hell of a good wreck!!!! :flipoff:

Thanks Dave :lol: and thanks to Brice and the gang for doing a field fix on the quad

I wish it was on film :hello: and Thanks again Dave for getting me back to camp.

Paul,

I saw your crash and I thought it was one hell of a good wreck!!!! :flipoff:

Hey DAVE when you going to install that programmer on your mo/ho. Need to get some feedback before

I order mine, Just a little nervous with tha cat engine :hello: