kick off weekend observations & trip reports

RAGDOLL MX

well at least you are standing next to two guys that off set your uglyness :DDRrocks::cry: kidding

had a great time with ya Brett, glad you came out!!!!!! Looking forward to Halloween :beer_bang:

Oh and your in alot more, at one time you were on the quad with us doing wheelies or flips (depending on how much beer you drank) your on the bottom of one of the 3 man piles LOL

Couldnt tell you how much Berr i drank :hello: But i do know the 60 i brought out for myself was gone???? Who would of guessed that a three man pile up would be on the your mind a week later????? :rockwoot: J/K

One word, Cant Wait For Halloween.........Wait that was more than one :lol:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt tell you how much Berr i drank :hello: But i do know the 60 i brought out for myself was gone???? Who would of guessed that a three man pile up would be on the your mind a week later????? :DDRrocks: J/K

One word, Cant Wait For Halloween.........Wait that was more than one :cry:

Dang and the 60 I brought for myself was drank as well???? and I didnt even do the midnight kareokee (sp) from the bruised ribs :lol: think others were :rockwoot: on our beer, but its all good :beer_bang:

Couldnt tell you how much Berr i drank :lol: But i do know the 60 i brought out for myself was gone???? Who would of guessed that a three man pile up would be on the your mind a week later????? :DDRrocks: J/K

One word, Cant Wait For Halloween.........Wait that was more than one :blury:

Dang and the 60 I brought for myself was drank as well???? and I didnt even do the midnight kareokee (sp) from the bruised ribs :cry: think others were :rockwoot: on our beer, but its all good :beer_bang:

Wow was that you guys beer I was drinking ALOT of??? :beer_bang: :beer_bang: Just kidding, im a captains kinda girl. Or Jager!! Oh yeah, going to be all about jager bombs for halloween weekend! :hello: Party on boys!! See ya all dune side fo sho!!

Wow was that you guys beer I was drinking ALOT of??? :lol::lol: Just kidding, im a captains kinda girl. Or Jager!! Oh yeah, going to be all about jager bombs for halloween weekend! :MBdance: Party on boys!! See ya all dune side fo sho!!

WHAT??? YOU DRANK OUR BEER!!! :angry2: Haha. Were you at our camp??? I am trying to put a face to a............. Message??

I will be right next to you on those Jager Bombs :shots: LINE EM UP!!!!

:beer_bang: <------- on Thursday---------> :MBdance: This on Sunday

i found some more pics

my baja 5b doing a jump

post-1597-1192413668_thumb.jpg

post-1597-1192413707_thumb.jpg

friends baja

post-1597-1192413727_thumb.jpg

ROOST!

post-1597-1192413760_thumb.jpg

HELLA AIR :beercheers:

post-1597-1192413867_thumb.jpg

post-1597-1192413792_thumb.jpg

post-1597-1192413932_thumb.jpg

little jump with a cool background

post-1597-1192413967_thumb.jpg

this is what happens when you get behind me, look close and you can see my friends flag

post-1597-1192414098_thumb.jpg

little wheelie

post-1597-1192414133_thumb.jpg

:dunno:

post-1597-1192414169_thumb.jpg

me and my friend landing a jump

my friend doing a roost!

post-1597-1192414271_thumb.jpg

post-1597-1192414214_thumb.jpg

It took us a while to post from the Oct ride but we were there from Friday, Oct 5th through Oct 14th. Just got back and for once was ready to come home (just for a little while). It was great meeting some of you for the first time. I made it out to the south pole and then went on the ride later on. Some of you might have seen the patrol guy. He scared me to death. I was sitting about 50 yards away from the main buggies talking to 3 other riders. I poped open my beer, they left so I decided to move my buggy over to the rest of you. I got out and a guy said "What's with the open container". I thought he was joking until I looked him over and found out he was patrol on a Raptor. He let me go with a warning but said starting Halloween they are going to start cracking down big time. Just a word of warning. Anyway here are some of the pictures I took.

post-2610-1192495440_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495493_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495525_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495553_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495591_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495623_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495652_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495682_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495715_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495747_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495779_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495807_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495836_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495868_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495894_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495921_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495945_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495997_thumb.jpg

Edited by ahsumtoy

It took us a while to post from the Oct ride but we were there from Friday, Oct 5th through Oct 14th. Just got back and for once was ready to come home (just for a little while). It was great meeting some of you for the first time. I made it out to the south pole and then went on the ride later on. Some of you might have seen the patrol guy. He scared me to death. I was sitting about 50 yards away from the main buggies talking to 3 other riders. I poped open my beer, they left so I decided to move my buggy over to the rest of you. I got out and a guy said "What's with the open container". I thought he was joking until I looked him over and found out he was patrol on a Raptor. He let me go with a warning but said starting Halloween they are going to start cracking down big time. Just a word of warning. Anyway here are some of the pictures I took.

Hey Larry. Yeah we were talking about how you cruised up with the open beer. We were like "this guys is cool. He doesn't give a fk!" :idiot: j/k That ranger was pretty cool though. :D Sorry I don't think I got to meet you in person. There was alot of people at the south pole. I don't think I meant you. :laughing: Hope to meet up with you next time out there. :MBdance:

Just got home from my trip. Thanks to everyone that made my 30th kick so much a$$!!! Mexico was cool. My observations are as foolows.

Pete's car still haules a$$!!

Steveo doesnt need a quad to enjoy the dunes

Wind Sucks

Hey Don your getting a ticket for no Balls

Holy crap there was allot of people for the 2pm ride

My money is on Cole to wreck

Rangers are cool out in the dunes about no whips and open beers but

seem to have there heads up there a$$ about a supposed sobe bomb or three

Chris Got Fugged

Jim does tricks in cars

Pauly welds all four corners of Jims car

Food off the Pizazz is some how magiaclly better than anything else in the world at the time

BO Bert's horn still functions properly

"Dude" Your Fuggin Dogs are done bro!!!

Oh yea and Burts Tracker obviously kills Rhino's

Edited by racnjasen

Just got home from my trip. Thanks to everyone that made my 30th kick so much a$$!!! Mexico was cool. My observations are as foolows.

Pete's car still haules a$$!!

Steveo doesnt need a quad to enjoy the dunes

Wind Sucks

Hey Don your getting a ticket for no Balls

Holy crap there was allot of people for the 2pm ride

My money is on Cole to wreck

Rangers are cool out in the dunes about no whips and open beers but

seem to have there heads up there a$$ about a supposed sobe bomb or three

Chris Got Fugged

Jim does tricks in cars

Pauly welds all four corners of Jims car

Food off the Pizazz is some how magiaclly better than anything else in the world at the time

BO Bert's horn still functions properly

"Dude" Your Fuggin Dogs are done bro!!!

Oh yea and Burts Tracker obviously kills Rhino's

:blink: Glad you could make it out, Jasen. :laughoff: Those were some good times for sure. :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

post-2610-1192495623_thumb.jpg

post-2610-1192495652_thumb.jpg

WOW how did I miss this post, what a CUTE KID :drunk::headbang1:

Thanks for the great pics!!