kick off weekend observations & trip reports

RAGDOLL MX

Guest Crasher

It was really great seeing everyone again and looking forward to another season with DDR!!! :beer_bang: My only favorite real observation of the weekend that I witnessed is..... "Look at meeeee!!!" LOL!! j/k :laughoff::laughoff::laughing::laughing::laughoff: Good times!!! :beer_bang:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My observation from vegas is .......IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUY"S HAD A GREAT TIME :beer_bang:

Thanks for sharing all the pics,Jodi you rock with the picture taking :beer_bang:

Bob sorry to hear about your son,hope he is doing well :D

P1010753_(Small).JPG lmao I love that quote! Thanks for sharing all the pics, wow you did get a ton! I pirated a few of them. Maybe I'll try your LANDslide next time and it'll make me wanna take pics too... :beer_bang:

Is it just me or is there something seriously wrong with the back end of that buggy? Broken shock mount or shock or I don't know it just looks crooked.

QUOTE(beau @ Oct 9 2007, 08:47 PM) *

Is it just me or is there something seriously wrong with the back end of that buggy? Broken shock mount or shock or I don't know it just looks crooked.

Looks like a broken torsion bar? I did that a few years ago, then I replaced them w/ some thick swayaways. I may have an extra one layin around if its needed :D

Looks like a broken torsion bar? I did that a few years ago, then I replaced them w/ some thick swayaways. I may have an extra one layin around if its needed :D

That's what happens when you fly a beam car through the air like a jet!

Thanks for the offer!

Bob took them back to where he got them from AGAIN!! :beer_bang: :laughing:

Second or third time, I can't remember. This time spoke with the owner of the establishment. He brought up the head mechanic in the shop, they were measured and were slightly off. I can't say all the technical stuff cause I was only 1/2 paying attention (bad day at work). Anyway looong story short. They found several of them in the same batch that were off. Got some now that are correct and slightly above what he had. So back apart and back together. Try it again.

AND that has got to be one of my favorite pics of sand~~snake. :laughing: :beer_bang: :laughoff:

Well, im in a couple pictures that i definitely don't remember being in..... hmmm...

Like this one??

post-2396-1191996131_thumb.jpg

Who is this guy?? AND why am I soo close?? :beer_bang:

I was going to post that earlier and forgot. :beer_bang:

late chiming in. got swamped when i got back.

observations:

1. trying to get there a day early didnt work well for me this time. darn wind! :MBdance:

2. bob is sincerely one of the best camphosts around, that being said, i would like to put my ongoing reservation from here on out. :blink:

3. when someone brings you a battery, INSTALL IT. dont try to get the non working battery, to work. :driver:

4. sobe bombs are way cool. :grin:

5. BP Guy has the job i wanna get. :hello:

6. do not eat a wonderful home cooked meal before meet and greet. :MBdance:

7. do not try to keep up with pete and the crew on a fast ride, with a standard travel. thank goodness my carbs decided to suck some sand and i pulled off.

8. internet connection out at the dunes, rocks! :banghead:

well, thats about it. want to say big thanks to bob, tim, chris, james and the entire crew that camped with us. thats my kinda camping. :beer_bang:

sorry we didnt get to meet up this time pete. my car was too busy trying to eat sand. i saw you swing around my camp on sunday. already had my car on the hauler, and was inside having some private time with the lady. next time for sure. :mc_smiley:

thank you DDR. you are good peeps for sure. :slap:

This was my first time duning and over-all it was great! It was a little windy when we arrived on Friday, but after that it was perfect! I only got to ride my new quad for a total of about 45 minutes unfortunately, because of some minor problems, but that should all be fixed by halloween! Should be able to make the meet and greet there also, can't wait!