kick off weekend observations & trip reports

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya and i came right over see how that works cpt :flipoff::flipoff:

yeah yeah.... isnt it hard to see me waving at 80mph? lol :lol: i dont think you look around when you drive (at least i hope not) :flipoff::flipoff:

i was a big yellow beacon of hope in the desert and you missed me?? :hello:

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

wow, what a great weekend!!! im not used to having people stay with me, so didnt get much sleep, but all good, fabulous weekend!

Crashing wasnt to fun, sucks I wasnt able to ride the rest of the weekend after that. Im still sore, but ill be just fine. Thank goodness for helmets!! Thanks to Jackie (dunesmurf) & kristin (foxysandchick) for getting me back to camp. Was having some memory issues at the time.

here are a few of my observations:

1. BUTTHURT (literally) :hello:

2. sobe wars (not so good) MY BROTHER WANTS TO THANK ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO HELP PAY THE TICKET HE GOT.

3. sikkbanshee still a grill master (Welcome back to the dunes)

4. Jodi can outdrink me I think. (who knew)

5. GOOD TIMES WITH GOOD PEOPLE

6. I think DDR cul de sacs ROCKS. (it was nice to be able to drink and walk to see everyone instead of having to get on a bike)

7.. FORGOT ONE, MARY LIKES TO LICK PEOPLE. LOL THANKS FOR THE CAT BATH CRAZY GIRL. LOL LOL LOL I was like WTF??

CANT WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN! :flipoff:

Edited by Sincity_blondie

did anyone see that blue car hit the witches eye on the top of comp :hello: looked pretty gnarly

No, but I do remember seeing it when I cruised by thinking :flipoff: somebody not paying attention is going to smack into this one because it of where it was.

No, but I do remember seeing it when I cruised by thinking :flipoff: somebody not paying attention is going to smack into this one because it of where it was.

it was on friday night he jumped off one side and stuffed it hard in the other side then he rolled backwards a little bit some dude with a green funco went up there to check it out.

my pics

post-1597-1191887260_thumb.jpg

post-1597-1191887370_thumb.jpg

camp

post-1597-1191887523_thumb.jpg

camp

post-1597-1191887600_thumb.jpg

Edited by tanner54

After a long 7 hour drive home I pulled in at 4 pm.... I had a great time again and it was very cool to meet and hangout with Barefoot Bob and his family. Also there camped with us was Big Red and bob's friend James and one more family that I can't remember the guys name (sorry) but his long travel vw powered rail hung with us no problem.

I missed out on the fast ride Saturday morning and was very bummed but my daughter just couldn't let me go. talked her into a ride about 30 minutes later and we hit comp hill about 40 times it seemed like. According to my GPS you can't tell how many times we went up it is one huge blur on the screen right there.

The South Pole meet was big!! I met a few faces with screen-names. Dinicolady and Desertskys were the first I met. I also met quite a few others as they came up to my car to and complimented it (thanks for that)

Here are the names I remember-

ragdollmx

don29palms

budlightbob and wife

paul rob

joe duner

ogp

sin city blonde (i looked for you to give you a ride)

and I know I am forgetting alot here!!!

enuff of that here are the pics can't wait to do it again

post-1872-1191889795_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191889806_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191889841_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191889852_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191889937_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191889954_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191889970_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191889988_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191890003_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191890017_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191890033_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191890053_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191890066_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191890078_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1191890090_thumb.jpg

Edited by bp-guy

What a great weekend had so much fun was great to see everyone and meet a bunch of new people

observations:

1) 2 guys wheelies on a scrambler 90 way 2 funny

2) karokee night in the motor home at 3am to much fun

3) 2 bad wrecks people in camp both walked away very good thing

4) Bert has a very happy hood

5) Dave's Wicked car kicks azz great dune rides thanks Dave

6) Tim is a great host had a great time hanging out talkin w/ OGP

7) Cole and trampoline not a good idea

8) To bad for Bob and Jodie we are breaking in both beam cars for halloween :shake:

9) DDR corp is now into subdivisions man Petes company is getting too big

After a long 7 hour drive home I pulled in at 4 pm.... I had a great time again and it was very cool to meet and hangout with Barefoot Bob and his family. Also there camped with us was Big Red and bob's friend James and one more family that I can't remember the guys name (sorry) but his long travel vw powered rail hung with us no problem.

I missed out on the fast ride Saturday morning and was very bummed but my daughter just couldn't let me go. talked her into a ride about 30 minutes later and we hit comp hill about 40 times it seemed like. According to my GPS you can't tell how many times we went up it is one huge blur on the screen right there.

The South Pole meet was big!! I met a few faces with screen-names. Dinicolady and Desertskys were the first I met. I also met quite a few others as they came up to my car to and complimented it (thanks for that)

Here are the names I remember-

ragdollmx

don29palms

budlightbob and wife

paul rob

joe duner

ogp

sin city blonde (i looked for you to give you a ride)

and I know I am forgetting alot here!!!

enuff of that here are the pics can't wait to do it again

hahaha looks like a swap meet :shake: sad i missed it :shake:

bob you really get around lol

Capt

bp guy that was chris in the vw long travel

btw tanner where was snafu ?????

i didnt see your dads lt

we were going to leave about 2am friday drive down to CA and pick it up from redline and then from there drive to dumont. that was the original plan

so the guy from redline called my dad (eliminator) and said the car was going on the dyno and the car before us blew a water hose and messed up the dyno and he couldn't print out a sheet for us and our car was not shifting like he wanted it to so he had to fix the shift shaft and one of our fans was not working.

so my dad said keep it and i will pick it up next saturday. so we are going to go get it this saturday and make a pit stop at the dunes on the way back with the new LS2 :shake:

any1 know wut happened saturday night? the rangers had a guy sittin on the ground in cuffs over by comp.

they were tryin 2 load his quad into the back of a ranger's truck...

my guess is he was drunk or he stole it :shake:

observations:

1) i'm convinced raptoroy can fix anything.

2) showing up at the south pole 4 hours late isn't gonna be beneficial in participating in a meet 'n' greet.. what a nap!

3) watching pete run with the big boys up comp. has about got me convinced to get a bigger hauler so i can get a 'busa.. how much room do i need for a rhino, a drakart, two stretched shee's, two 700r's, and a zilla? =)~

Heres the rest of my pics.

ALL 170+ of them :whoop:

Some I don't even remember taking :barf:

Lots of random camp and Meet and Greet pics, soooo if you see something you like and want to post it, go for it. :shake:

Take a look, you might even find your next avitar or signature pic.

:dunno: I swear someone stole my camera for awhile :boxer::shake:

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=272

o fudge i know where your talking about i was standing right there watching those guys to :shake: we could have run with them cmon they looked good of course but we could have hung with them :dunno:

don was teasing me for blasting past him on the flats twords the pole so i assumed that was talladega cause thats what he called it.

but ya that track is awsome !!!! and those guys were smooth but we didnt look like short bus riders in comparison :shake:

Lets run togeather, out next weekend again!! Eric

post-571-1191902534_thumb.jpg

Big props to you guys.

We got to run with ya. :shake: Fun Fun Fun. is all I can say.

Fluff on top, wet underneath. No hook ups! Good driving guys :shake:

It was a great weekend! Good to meet you, "joeduner" and "don29palms", those Funco wheelie pics are sweet!

Lets run togeather, out next weekend again!! Eric

We need to hook up sometime for some runs. You guys look like you share a similar driving style as us. :shake: Wish I would have know that was you. I would have introduced myself and said hi. Oh well, next time for sure. :shake: