DONT WORRY BE HAPPY!

1BADYFZ

Make my happy to hear all your storys

what goes thew your mind Bob as yor doing that :shake:

this................................................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZXGdg23Qdk...ted&search=

hey bob, i think you were the guy that helped charged my son battery on his ltz400,if so thanks for looking out!!!! we were the camp next to you....

i did help a lil guy on a black quad with a jump start np my pleasure :shake:

actually that was me and bp guy

Edited by barefoot bob

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, great pictures Jodi! :laughoff: I think you need to have your title officially updated now: "DDR paparazi" :shake:

some more good things from my weekend....

-getting to spend some more time with some other DDR guys and gals that I haven't gotten to hang with that much in the past as well as all the usual suspects

-seeing the smiles on everyone's face...you could tell everyone was excited to be back out there :blah:

-knowing that ISBB's bike wasn't smoked when he came back on a ride. He thought the head was cracked because of coolant signs near the head. Turns out it was an easy fix. THAT alone made my weekend right there.

-Spending some time with my woman duniemonkie and being able to make her squeal once or twice on some fast buggy rides and the fact that she still complimented me on my driving abilites. :dunno::whoop::shake: Thanks babe.

-being surrounded by so many awesome people all weekend

-laughing about the "angry pirate" story that Anna told with chuck (crd450) and Randy (Ocean03) :boxer:

-having a weekend where everything went right, weather was awesome, and nobody got seriously hurt. Life is good. :barf::clap:

man, great pictures Jodi! :boxer: I think you need to have your title officially updated now: "DDR paparazi" :shake:

Thanks!! :D

Things like that make me happy :dunno:

Finding DDR and getting some real good friends, with room for lots more!!

"Girls Kick A$$" flags

Revv it up and go fast again

Scarey a$$, hands shaking, almost puking, adrenaline overdrive, but I still did it rides lead by Kris

Having NO ONE really hurt this weekend

Breathing in and out everyday

Monkies new shirt

Mary's awesome ride

Hangin out with new friends

Having friends that you can joke around with and they don't get mad, but you sit and wait in anticipation of the get even, those friends are the BEST!!!!!!!!

I could go on and on and on.................. :D

FUGGIN :shake:

:thumb: did'nt get to go to dumont (had to work sat ). but in the end i got to see my favorite actors on stage :bump: man they know how to put on a show made my whole weeekend :rockon:

post-638-1191944133_thumb.jpg

lemme see pete, wingnut, ragdoll ,don and buggychick :blink::headbang1:

Edited by barefoot bob

No but I was out there extremely young.I think about 2 months out I was in the rail already.

Cool Bert................but at two months you were already toddler sized and out of a car seat!!!!! :worthless_without_pics:

Yes !! I agree ! I didnt even go to the dunes ! it's my birthday today, so we stayed home and had a nice little 35 person bbq party !! I found out some things about myself. 1. I can drink alot 2. I can't handle that much yeager :blink: I had a great time with fam. and friends !! and I can't hardly wait for halloween.. :flipoff:

Yea, happy late birthday Dan....did ya get any sleeveless shirts?????? :booty::blink: My phone sure didnt ring. :worthless_without_pics:

this................................................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZXGdg23Qdk...ted&search=

i did help a lil guy on a black quad with a jump start np my pleasure :beer_bang:

actually that was me and bp guy

yep that was my son...on the black suzuki.. see you on holloween. i had the sliver/blue "tyrant morphic" looking rail next to your camp. blew the tranny over the weekend , hope it will be ready for holloween.. tell bp guy thanks also.. p.s did you have any prblems with theft over the weekend at your camp on saturday night, we had a track broken into...

yep that was my son...on the black suzuki.. see you on holloween. i had the sliver/blue "tyrant morphic" looking rail next to your camp. blew the tranny over the weekend , hope it will be ready for holloween.. tell bp guy thanks also.. p.s did you have any prblems with theft over the weekend at your camp on saturday night, we had a track broken into...

I heard about the truck break in. Did they find the guy(s) that did it? I know they were searching a camp near ours on Sunday morning. I heard that some guys broke the windows out of a truck while the owner was asleep inside. Heard that they got a stereo but got some bumps from the owner in the process. Is that right?

I heard about the truck break in. Did they find the guy(s) that did it? I know they were searching a camp near ours on Sunday morning. I heard that some guys broke the windows out of a truck while the owner was asleep inside. Heard that they got a stereo but got some bumps from the owner in the process. Is that right?

:beer_bang: my buddy ryan was at that camp it was full of correctional officers :beer_bang: from what ryan told me they threw a beat down on that idiot. :laughing: and yes he was sleeping in the truck. i thought ( i could ne wrong that they got nothing and one gotta beat down) all hearsay i wont confirm or deny anything as fact. :laughing:

my stuff was locked up like fort knox and i had bp guy so i was ok

Edited by barefoot bob

:MBdance: my buddy ryan was at that camp it was full of correctional officers :MBdance: from what ryan told me they threw a beat down on that idiot. :MBdance: and yes he was sleeping in the truck. i thought ( i could ne wrong that they got nothing and one gotta beat down) all hearsay i wont confirm or deny anything as fact. :MBdance:

my stuff was locked up like fort knox and i had bp guy so i was ok

they didnt break any windows at our camp.. they poped the door handle. took a cell phone that we found later that day near by, but the stupid dumb a$$ left his black/white fox helmet in the truck..lol so i guess we actully made out. lol did they really find the guys that were involved????? if so ,a simple a$$ beatin and he can have his lid back...

they didnt break any windows at our camp.. they poped the door handle. took a cell phone that we found later that day near by, but the stupid dumb a$$ left his black/white fox helmet in the truck..lol so i guess we actully made out. lol did they really find the guys that were involved????? if so ,a simple a$$ beatin and he can have his lid back...

were you th e guys that had a bunch of correctional officers in your camp ryan jones had the grey jeep on 44s was he camped with you guys ??

my favorite line of the whoe weekend.....

Drive it like your Dad bought it!

i have tons of video, but all the files are too big!, my smallest file was 9megs, one of the average files was 209megs....youtube will choke,....so i need to edit....but the one of bert and pete with the "Grey Mamba" is friggin fuuny as hell!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

my favorite line of the whoe weekend.....

Drive it like your Dad bought it!

i have tons of video, but all the files are too big!, my smallest file was 9megs, one of the average files was 209megs....youtube will choke,....so i need to edit....but the one of bert and pete with the "Grey Mamba" is friggin fuuny as hell!

please refresh our memory. WTF are you talking about? :laughoff::laughoff: