Chester Stiles(Creepy petifile)

wingnut

Death is the easy way out for him, throw him into genral population in some prison. Let him suffer in some of the same ways his victims did, only for the rest of his life! Come on Chester, bend over and take it like a man.

I definitly agree!

The Stinking, Lowlife, Jerko##, A hole, Efn Sicko Scumbag, Creep! Death is to easy for this Demented Pig efn, Slime ball. I can't wait for him the meet up with Bubba The Beast Master/ Lady of the Night, in prison and good ole Queen Bubba tears him a new one, day after day, Night after night. And the torture is so painful that he wishes death would come, but it doesn't, only the "Pain" does.

I feel better now.

:laughing:

Death is the easy way out for him, throw him into genral population in some prison. Let him suffer in some of the same ways his victims did, only for the rest of his life! Come on Chester, bend over and take it like a man.

your right death is to easy!! give him to bubba :laughing:

people like that don't deserve to grace the face of the earth. why waste public funds with a trial and all? someone just put a bullet in his head now

Agreed, but ony after Bubba get's ahold of him in the shower!!! :blury::sleeping: Then line his a$$ up and let all of us have a shot! :think:

Sad that they are complaining about the lethal injection causing to much pain....... I say F*#&K it and do what they did to their victom and times that by 10!!! Then I would be the one arguing that that pain wasnt enough!! :laughing:

The sad thing is that he will probably be put into some sort of isolation. Even the worst offenders in prison get more respect than a petifile. He is the bottom of the food chain in prison and if was in general population he would be dead in a matter of hours.

Not that I have a problem with that at all.

Yeah, I agree. Id like to see them let the dad of that little girl loose with him in a locked up room with a baseball bat. Now thats entertainment.

i agree, let the parents at em...........I remember an old Faces Of Death video where there was 2 girls raped by two guys. The guys were caught, authorities tied them to a tree and let the families shot them ......it was awsome

People like this are the disease of the world. The problem is, we as taxes payers, law abiding citizens will end up paying for the public defender, then pay for his stay in isolation AWAY from general population, playing PS3, Xbox 360, 3 hots and a cot.

He will have some ACLU a-hole come to his aid, will live off of appeals for 20 years before they make a decision, and then he will not get the death penalty. This is the unfortunate reality we live in.

I think Ragdollmx will agree and has also seen how 3rd world countries deal with these types of people.

This guy is on video, no mistaking it is him. Take him to the town square/circle, hang him high in the streets and let all the people watch on. Open the gallows and let him go.

Now, the upside is, when he does get to prison, no matter where is placed, he will get what's coming to him from someone in that prison. This guy will have to have a cell under the prison to stay away from Bubba. You can't kill a person like this, enough!

The sad thing is that he will probably be put into some sort of isolation. Even the worst offenders in prison get more respect than a petifile. He is the bottom of the food chain in prison and if was in general population he would be dead in a matter of hours.

Not that I have a problem with that at all.

that sort of isolation is called 'protective custody" or abbreviated "pc" by those incarcerated. i think it's spelled "pedophile" as well.

anyway, because of the sensitive nature of this case, there's a good chance he won't even spend any time in the fish tank. ndoc will certainly have him classified before he gets transported into their custody from the detention center.