human rights / cruel and unusual

RAGDOLL MX

Now the only reason that i ask this is after looking at the chester stiles thread. Iam actually curious as to how most people actually feel.

Most of the human race is about "truth, justice and the prusuit of happiness".

in 3rd world countries there is no such thing as "police brutality" only here in the US, and i think in Canada. Police should be able to dish out a bit of their own justice, but with some limitations, they can not be Judge Jury and Executioner. (In Brazil and South America they do however).

Being an advocate of LEO's iam all for a bit of justice or as we like to put it in the Army...."on the spot correction". just for instance if a LEO actually see's a suspect commit a felony, then i dont see why we can't issue some justice on the spot.

Now imagine this. Your dear sweet grandmother is minding her own buisness making cookies and cleaning house. Now someone is about to violate HER human rights and commit a B&E (Breaking and Entering), then they struggle with her and end up killing her. Now it is murder, and iam sure a few other charges that i can think of. Said suspect is caught red handed, and has to now go to jail, trial, convicted and into Prison. Facing the death penalty, but then the execution is stayed because the electric chair is now considered Cruel and Unusual. How in the hell is that Cruel and Unusual? Didnt Grandma die in a cruel and unusal way...it dam sure wasnt a natural death! Didnt said criminal take away Grandma's human rights? Violate her in some way? So now why should i be concerned wether or not the criminal dies in a humane way?

Now back to a 3rd world country, if the same crime was to be commited, justice is swift and exacting to the crime. You kill someone, you die...you rape some one..you die...steal something you loose a hand. I have actually seen this first hand while stationed overseas. You loose a hand or a foot and then the authorites set you free with a plastic bag over your stump, or a bandage over a missing eye. A sever atrocitie will deserve death where the whole town or village will come to see the Violators demise. I have seen a couple of beheadings done with either a swoard, or a guillitione....As you would also notice over there in their country, there really is not alot of crime either. People there know that if you do wrong or break a law, then your put back into reality with a quickness.

Back to our reality: there are "Evil" forces out there fighting for the "RIGHTS" of the criminal. The right to an education, cable TV, weights, law librarys, and the right to live in Prison instead of facing the death penalty. On average it cost the taxpayer over 45 thousand dollars a year to house a prisoner in a county jail. In a prison environment its almost up to 65 thousand dollars. Thats more that some people make in a year, and they are being productive member of society. I guess to cut this rant short and let any of you go on with your evening. this is my feeling on society as a whole.

dont do the crime if you are not willing to do the time.

all death sentences are to be executed at once.

no such thing as a humane way to die, but make it cost effective, use rope, its cheap and re-usable.

to top it off and offset the expence, put all executions on Pay Per View

all molesters to be put in Gen Pop and if it is a second offence then Life with no Parole

if molesters are released into the public, then tattoo's are to be placed on the tops of their hands and foreheads.

dont let the Liberals of the ACLU and the NAACP cloud the courts with B.S.

get rid of prisions, put all these bastids on an island and let them fend for themselves, survival of the fittest.

i cant take all the political correctness any longer.

sorry for the rant, and sorry if it jumps around. but i had to just see what other people think.

Cole

I think what I have always thought.....

punish NOW... just like the illegals crossing a federal border breaking the law. Men, woman, and children should be shot on site.... that is what would happen if I crossed a federal border into a prison or anwhere else.....

I hear ya Cole.

I believe that as soon as you become a criminal you have no rights.

Like the camps in Arizona the prisoners told the news that its cruel and unfair...if you dont like it then you shouldnt have broken the law.

That sheriff down there I cant remember his name... was asked how these prisoners can work all day in the 120 degree heat...he was told that is cruel and unusual...his reply was when our boys overseas fighting in 120 degree plus heat with full gear and all they weight they carry get some more respect and support maybe I'll ease up a bit. :laughing::MBdance:

:driver: criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sanddunesaddict

:MBdance: Religion and Politics.....so touchy, but here goes. :laughing:

I have a problem with the instant justice. I can see the LEO's taking it too far. What about the innocently convicted prisoners that are set free after serving a good chunk of their life in prison? Or how about the ones that we're killed in prison after being wrongly convicted? How would that work on a LEO's karma if he swiftly took justice out in the field....only to find out that he is "human" and has made a mistake?

Just because we live In a faster paced society does not make it ok to be swift with someone's life and freedom on the line.

I have been harrassed for doing absolutely nothing one too many times, and I showed respect to the officers in the field, but just because he/she had a bad day, then he/she decided to pass it to me.

Here are some interesting stats:

post-475-1192629932_thumb.jpg

Justice Denied

I'm not condoning criminal activity. I'm trying to point out that some LEO's are criminals themselves.

Said suspect is caught red handed, and has to now go to jail, trial, convicted and into Prison. Facing the death penalty, but then the execution is stayed because the electric chair is now considered Cruel and Unusual. How in the hell is that Cruel and Unusual? Didnt Grandma die in a cruel and unusal way...it dam sure wasnt a natural death! Didnt said criminal take away Grandma's human rights? Violate her in some way? So now why should i be concerned wether or not the criminal dies in a humane way?

One aspect about this that REALLY PIZZES ME OFF IS THIS

THAT Same clown, on the taxpayers dime, gets to eat 3 meals a day, watch TV, sleep in a bed, has a decent restroom, and other privledges that, IMO shouldn't be allowed in prison, like the the ability to read a book, converse with other inmates, etc.

think about it. If a loser commits a robbery, and goes to jail. then, in a round-about way, HIS VICTIM is actually having to contribute, through taxes, to the loser's subsistance.

It is time to go back to the ways of the old west, imo...swift justice HANG 'EM HIGH

I like the Prision in Phoenix that makes the B@stard's work on the chain gang wearing Pink jumpsuits on the side of the highway and sllep in Tent Camps with nothing but a small blanket to keep them warm at night. That is putting those peices of you know what to a good use. If we are going to put them in jail insted of kill them. Make them work for it not sit and watch cable TV!!

I for one know first hand with my Mom being a Corrections officer in North Las Vegas that the people in jail get treated like royalty. They have cable TV, watch movies nightly, get three full meals daily, full Gym with Basketball Court..........How is that tough???? That for any person out there working would be a vacation. I can barely get three meals a day or even have time at night to work out because i am stuck at work 10 hours a day paying my tax money to keep the B@stards in Jail's cable TV on and paying the Welfare checks for all 14 of these illegal immigrants kids while they drive an Escalade that i pay for with my Tax money WTF!!!!! :laughoff:

Sorry had to get a little off my chest this morning..... I got stuck behind the Astro van on the way to work this morning with the big American Flag sticker on the Bumper with the Amor spanish stashion sticker right next to it, oh and the no registration going 15 in a 35! :clap:

I hear ya Cole.

I believe that as soon as you become a criminal you have no rights.

Like the camps in Arizona the prisoners told the news that its cruel and unfair...if you dont like it then you shouldnt have broken the law.

That sheriff down there I cant remember his name... was asked how these prisoners can work all day in the 120 degree heat...he was told that is cruel and unusual...his reply was when our boys overseas fighting in 120 degree plus heat with full gear and all they weight they carry get some more respect and support maybe I'll ease up a bit. :clap::laughoff:

:flipoff: criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/miracopjail.htm

you mean Joe Arpaio, he is the Maricopa County Warden for the Prison. i think he should run for president. His belife is that "if tents are good enough for our troops then they are good enough for Prisoners"

I think what I have always thought.....

punish NOW... just like the illegals crossing a federal border breaking the law. Men, woman, and children should be shot on site.... that is what would happen if I crossed a federal border into a prison or anwhere else.....

you sound like an idiot with those comments, has nothing to do with what his above statement said..

Damm minutemen rejects...

I agree with the above post from ragdoll, they are a waste of time and should be handled accordingly..

so illegal aliens ARENT criminals? :(

yes they are legally and moraly however shooting them .i disagree. stealing law enforcement vehicles moving drugs. those indaviduales need to be dealt with more aggresively imo

i mean really kill someone for crossing a border c'mon.

Edited by barefoot bob

if you want to deal with the illegals, then do what China did, build a big wall....if they come across illegally put them to work on a chain gang untill they have to be sent back. i have to say if we made the punishment more harsh for them to come here, they wouldnt come as much. If you see an Iranian jump the border to Syria, they WOULD be shot on sight.

One of the most infamous cases in the United States took place in California's justice system. Charles Ng and Leonard Lake. Charles Ng was convicted of murdering 6 men, 3 women and 2 baby boys. He was sentenced to death in 1999. This is the biggest travesty of justice in the US that I can think of. This MFer should have been executed the same day. This is where our legal system failed us all. "At the time of writing, Ng and his attorneys are presenting appeals against the "harshness" of the sentence. This process alone could take another six years and perhaps another six million dollars, a grand total of almost twenty million dollars to convict one man, even though the evidence against him included videotape footage of two of the crimes in progress."

If you would like to read the full story Click Here

I agree that some other countries have it right when it comes to their legal system. If you are caught on tape, raping, hunting and murdering a human being and then plead guilty to doing it, you should have your sentence carried out immediately.

Chester Stiles is on tape, raping a 3 year old, innocent little girl. This guy needs to be tried, convicted and sentenced in the same day, sentenced to death and carried out right now. I volunteer to be the executioner.

I have seen someone get their head lopped off with a 6 foot sword after he was convicted of raping a 13 year old girl and I'm here to tell ya, that will get your attention real quick.

I could go on, but I won't. I love living in a free country, but damn we need to take a serious look at the way we deal with the criminal element.

Edited by ash

if you want to deal with the illegals, then do what China did, build a big wall....if they come across illegally put them to work on a chain gang untill they have to be sent back. i have to say if we made the punishment more harsh for them to come here, they wouldnt come as much. If you see an Iranian jump the border to Syria, they WOULD be shot on sight.

That would solve so many problems on a national level. We as a nation have let orgonizations like the ACLU, CBD, and other trust fund fuled organizations go way to far. Take Nevada for instance what RAG DOLL was talking about the guy wanted to die on monday, he expected to die on monday, he didnt want to appeal it, but the ACLU stepped in and stopped it.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/miracopjail.htm

you mean Joe Arpaio, he is the Maricopa County Warden for the Prison. i think he should run for president. His belife is that "if tents are good enough for our troops then they are good enough for Prisoners"

I agree. I think all prisons should be like this. I dont understand how people can go out commit a crime and then get 3 meals a day as a punishment??? What about all our homeless and vets even that are living on the streets. Now some I agree prefer to be there and wont do anything to get themselves outta that situation. But, what about those who are just down on their luck, some with children who have no food. Its total :laughoff:

One of the most infamous cases in the United States took place in California's justice system. Charles Ng and Leonard Lake. Charles Ng was convicted of murdering 6 men, 3 women and 2 baby boys. He was sentenced to death in 1999. This is the biggest travesty of justice in the US that I can think of. This MFer should have been executed the same day. This is where our legal system failed us all. "At the time of writing, Ng and his attorneys are presenting appeals against the "harshness" of the sentence. This process alone could take another six years and perhaps another six million dollars, a grand total of almost twenty million dollars to convict one man, even though the evidence against him included videotape footage of two of the crimes in progress."

If you would like to read the full story Click Here

I agree that some other countries have it right when it comes to their legal system. If you are caught on tape, raping, hunting and murdering a human being and then plead guilty to doing it, you should have your sentence carried out immediately.

Chester Stiles is on tape, raping a 3 year old, innocent little girl. This guy needs to be tried, convicted and sentenced in the same day, sentenced to death and carried out right now. I volunteer to be the executioner.

I have seen someone get their head lopped off with a 6 foot sword after he was convicted of raping a 13 year old girl and I'm here to tell ya, that will get your attention real quick.

I could go on, but I won't. I love living in a free country, but damn we need to take a serious look at the way we deal with the criminal element.

I think there are alot of innocent people in jails. However, I agree, if there is absolutely no question they commited some heinous crime such as rape or murder, they need to die. I for one think its crazy that tax payers have to house these horrible people for years and years before their sentence is actually carried out. Maybe if the justice system stop worrying about these loosers rights, our jails wouldnt be so over croweded.

you sound like an idiot with those comments, has nothing to do with what his above statement said..

Damm minutemen rejects...

I agree with the above post from ragdoll, they are a waste of time and should be handled accordingly..

What the hell does a minuteman reject have to do with anything?

Ever have a car stolen from you 45 miles in the middle of no where by illegals to leave you to walk out on your own?

Ever shoot an illegal on your OWN property in your OWN house after they broke in only to have the state award them YOUR house because you shot them?

When you can yes or know someone who this has happened to then you can reply to this topic about illegals. Ever seen illegals in action? Ever see the amount of money it costs to keep them from coming here in bigger numbers then they already do?

Can you even tell me roughly how much trash they litter in OUR deserts each and every day? I doubt it... let me tell you this... the trash around Dumont and Glamis is NOTHING... and I mean NOTHING compared to what these a$$ wipes leave in the desert on a daily basis.... YES a daily basis..... piles of it 5 feet high EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Operation (edited) needs to be put into action... send all these 20 million asswipes back to the country they support and send our money back to

Edited by dunefreak

What the hell does a minuteman reject have to do with anything?

Ever have a car stolen from you 45 miles in the middle of no where by illegals to leave you to walk out on your own?

Ever shoot an illegal on your OWN property in your OWN house after they broke in only to have the state award them YOUR house because you shot them?

When you can yes or know someone who this has happened to then you can reply to this topic about illegals. Ever seen illegals in action? Ever see the amount of money it costs to keep them from coming here in bigger numbers then they already do?

Can you even tell me roughly how much trash they litter in OUR deserts each and every day? I doubt it... let me tell you this... the trash around Dumont and Glamis is NOTHING... and I mean NOTHING compared to what these a$$ wipes leave in the desert on a daily basis.... YES a daily basis..... piles of it 5 feet high EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Operation (edited) needs to be put into action... send all these 20 million asswipes back to the country they support and send our money back to

DUNEFREAK- no need to get political and edit my post. You should do some research on American history before you go taking offense to American History Facts!

I'm starting to think that as long as you have a lawyer and are ready to sue the government you can do whatever the hell you want without recourse. That's what all those "rights" groups do. They threaten to sue the government and then the government backs down and does what it's told. There is absolutely no difference between those groups and the groups that are causing our public lands to be shut down. They have the exact same tactics. As far as how criminals are dealt with I believe that there should be instant death to all people who willingly kill another human being. Should someone convicted with say involuntary manslaughter be sentenced to death? No. I also agree with the earlier opinion of placing people convicted of rape and child molestation in general population and if they die then oh :laughoff: well! The illegal alien thing is something that irritates the hell out of me. Did you know that if a person goes into a welfare office and applies and their social security number matches another, usually if they match one they match 500, the government official cannot question it whatsoever? Well that is just one example of the sheer lack of governmental action to deal with the problem. If a person is witnessed crossing the boarder illegally they they should be shot on sight and hung on the fence as a warning to others who may feel the need to follow in his or her footsteps. Yeah I know, I am a heartless person. The first thing we should do immediately after that is round up every single person of Latin descent that cannot speak english and ship them home. Then after you take car of that check up on everyone that is in the prison system and if they are not a legal resident send them back. Finally you check with all that are left and if they do not have a job then they go back too. Then and only then you can start letting them legally immigrate to work and if they don't already have a job lined out for them then they don't get through the gate. For those of you that may think I am being harsh then you should look up the rules for people immigrating into Mexico. You will find that the only way a person can immigrate North into Mexico is if you are a skilled worker. If you are simply an unskilled laborer tough sh*t you don't get to come in. If you have a criminal record tough sh*t you don't get in.

I guess we should not worry cause the trash down by mexico in the middle of the desert is only this bad.......

post-565-1169776995.jpg

copper_glance_mine_1.jpg

And people think Dumont and Glamis gets bad.

We take about 40 Pick up trucks full of trash out of the desert each year with my hunting buddies on our desert clean up. This is only in about a 20 acre area.

DUNEFREAK- no need to get political and edit my post. You should do some research on American history before you go taking offense to American History Facts!

VEGASHD- How do you figure I took offense? I don't edit things on this board because they offend ME. I don't care if it is from American history facts or not. Yes I understand that it was a project from back in history. That specific term violates the rules of this board that you agreed to upon registration. So please don't think I was offended. I'm just doing my job by moderating the board. Trust me- it's not a fun job and I'd rather not be the one doing it but I really don't have much choice in the matter. Sorry, but I read it quickly and maybe the term could have been left alone this time around, but it's hard to know what and when to edit things before they turn into a giant political debate.