Dumont Fees

Glad I read this. I have everyone telling me it is going to be so much money that weekend and to get a year pass it will be really costly, I said no it isn't.

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/passes.html

If everyone read this page (which is a link on the homepage) they would know that the yearly passes aren't for sale yet and that the new fees aren't in effect quite yet.

I don't know how to better inform people. :lol: Maybe giant bold letters at the top of every single page of the site? :headbang1::woo_hoo::driver:

I guess I have to do some updating to make it even clearer. :lol::grin:

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/passes.html

If everyone read this page (which is a link on the homepage) they would know that the yearly passes aren't for sale yet and that the new fees aren't in effect quite yet.

I don't know how to better inform people. :laughoff: Maybe giant bold letters at the top of every single page of the site? :stick_smack::laughoff::laughoff:

I guess I have to do some updating to make it even clearer. :flipoff::laughing:

You can do that....but I honestly don't think it will help. :laughoff:

I read it, but then when you have people tell you this and that...I'm like hey I'm on DDR and they said it was this and it turns into an argument...kind of frustrating. Either way, we are going for Halloween.

Yeah I hear ya, Nicole. Next time just tell them to go on here and read the info for themselves and that all the info posted on the DDR homepage is either directly FROM the BLM or checked for accuracy from other very reliable sources before it is posted up. Then after you tell them that, give em one of these. :laughoff: ...and one of these too :stick_smack:

:laughing:

:booty: I asked the friendly :MBdance: BLM employee non-ranger at the exit during kickoff weekend about the refund process once they have figured out the yearly passes and he said all you had to have was the pass, but the BLM site says "proof of purchase would be shown by return of the pass and showing the receipt with a name or credit card number" when I told him that the site said you had to have a receipt he very kindly said "I work for the BLM so I should know and all you need is this pass, just write your name on it".

Just so we dont have a bunch of :clap: :rant_on: duners once they start providing the refunds, could we get clarification. Also remember the machines were broken kick off weekend so some people could not get receipts :boyyy: . Just hope this doesn't turn out like the kickoff weekend pass issues.

:booty: I asked the friendly :MBdance: BLM employee non-ranger at the exit during kickoff weekend about the refund process once they have figured out the yearly passes and he said all you had to have was the pass, but the BLM site says "proof of purchase would be shown by return of the pass and showing the receipt with a name or credit card number" when I told him that the site said you had to have a receipt he very kindly said "I work for the BLM so I should know and all you need is this pass, just write your name on it".

Just so we dont have a bunch of :clap: :rant_on: duners once they start providing the refunds, could we get clarification. Also remember the machines were broken kick off weekend so some people could not get receipts :boyyy: . Just hope this doesn't turn out like the kickoff weekend pass issues.

Kristin, I have heard different things from different BLM employees. Unfortunatley I don't think you are gonna get a "set in stone" answer for those things until this whole mess is fixed.

Kristin, I have heard different things from different BLM employees. Unfortunatley I don't think you are gonna get a "set in stone" answer for those things until this whole mess is fixed.

Thanks Pete :MBdance: you all have been so helpful with this situation.

I was thinking the same thing, but thought it might help to ask before everyone :rant_on: .

:clap:

The machines are not broken. They are not functiong as they are owned by the previous vendor. BLM is trying to work out a deal with them to buy them but as of kick off weekend that has not happened. I am going to the TRT meeting on tuesday and will bring the subject up. Anybody else want to go?

The machines are not broken. They are not functiong as they are owned by the previous vendor. BLM is trying to work out a deal with them to buy them but as of kick off weekend that has not happened. I am going to the TRT meeting on tuesday and will bring the subject up. Anybody else want to go?

where and what time is the meeting Terry? Since im not currently working, I can probably go along if you have an extra seat???

and FYI, when I went in kickoff weekend, I specifically asked about a receipt because of the info on here, that we needed the receipt as well as the passes for it to count towards the annual pass, I was told the pass is my receipt. So hopefully that is in fact the case. :clap:

Glad I read this. I have everyone telling me it is going to be so much money that weekend and to get a year pass it will be really costly, I said no it isn't.

EVEN IF IT IS $40 THAT IS A VERY SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR THE AWESOME DUNES WE GET TO USE. BESIDES MOST PEOPLE SPEND MORE THAN THAT ON STUPID STUFF. I WOULD PAY EVEN DOUBLE THAT FOR 7 DAY OF PURE DUMONT HEAVEN! :clap:

EVEN IF IT IS $40 THAT IS A VERY SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR THE AWESOME DUNES WE GET TO USE. BESIDES MOST PEOPLE SPEND MORE THAN THAT ON STUPID STUFF. I WOULD PAY EVEN DOUBLE THAT FOR 7 DAY OF PURE DUMONT HEAVEN! :ninja:

AH fo you I give you spesal pass just forti dola you get spcial pass good for 8 day.. you buy too?? :banghead::lol:

When I got there thurs afternoon, i stopped to get a pass, machines were all taped up. no rangers around. on the way out today, rangers were at the exit. I stopped paid my $20.00. the ranger put my name on the pass, and said this $20.00 will go towards the price of a season pass if i was going to buy one.all i need is the pass with my name on it. he said season passes will be ready mid to end of nov.

So I figure when i go out for thanksgivving it will cost $80. $70 for season pass ($90 -$20. for this weekend + $10 for big weekend surcharge.)

Right?

So I figure when i go out for thanksgivving it will cost $80. $70 for season pass ($90 -$20. for this weekend + $10 for big weekend surcharge.)

Right?

It depends, Don. If you want an annual pass that is good for all 5 holiday weekends, it will be $120 for that pass minus the $20 credit for your week pass you already purchased equaling $100. Otherwise you are correct if you only want a regular season pass that does not incluse all the holiday weekends...$80. :dunno: