Halloween Trip report.

EY3BA11

Fat friend? :flipoff: that would leave Bret out on that one :laughoff: as for the deer/quail if you wanna have a BBQ, I'll supply the grill, and the beer if your interested :headbang1::idea::drunk:

good god thats alot of food , I'll bring cough syrup and red bull { scratch the bull , coles got the good stuff } :D did I just invite myself ? hehehe, hehehe :grin:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where were you i wanted to meet you there elton john powerhouse sucka !!!!! :headbang1::drunk::laughoff::flipoff:

elton john ? why you #$%#$@#$% :idea: hahaha ! I saw your car on saturday when I pulled in , and the beer started flowing . but I don't know if I saw you or it again ...

next time your mine ! lol :grin:

good god thats alot of food , I'll bring cough syrup and red bull { scratch the bull , coles got the good stuff } :D did I just invite myself ? hehehe, hehehe :headbang1:

Hey your always welcome Dan... well as long as you bring your wife and that cute baby :drunk:

Observations from this weekend...

Dust/Smoke... :drunk:

New Raptor.. frickin' sweet!

Meet and Greet.. Wow.. lots of people!

Sat Night at Comp.. Constant amusement from backrow.

Truck of the Day.. FORD!

Finally found North Pole.. Dear Santa.. :headbang1:

Green Machine.. Priceless..

Rhinos are great!

Last but not least, after you all left.. I had the dunes all to myself Sunday and Monday! :grin:

Here's a couple pics from Meet and Greet

post-1719-1193793163_thumb.jpg

post-1719-1193793357_thumb.jpg

post-1719-1193793483_thumb.jpg

Who was that in the Scooby do van?

His name is Rob Connell. He spent the last 3 months building that. I dont know how many people here knew Bob Connell or whispering bob(due to a trach in his throat) as he was known to some. Bob fought cancer for 12 years and went scouting on the other side for bigger and better dunes this last feb. Some may have seen him out on vendor row one time driving a vw trike or seen him scaring the hell out of new duners in his turbo subi rail. I dont think rob gets on here but this was his first trip to the dunes after his fathers passing and i think the mystery machine was his way of dealing with the trip without bob.........

also check out youtube for the mini baja owned by cory and the insperation for the mini bus

www.youtube.com/graywolfgraphics

Edited by GraywolfGraphics

My observations:

Dust/Smoke sucks

The F450 ROCKS!

A Raptor 50 does not take a jet reemed out between 90/100 when piped

A Raptor 80 from Pahrump on a Saturday morning makes a 6 year old very happy :ban-split:

a$$hats that leave trash suck :pissed:

Rides to the North Pole with the kids is great stress relief

Air ride 5th wheel hitches are the shiat

I don't have to buy a new bike for my son...he now owns my YFZ450

Having the wife's Rhino done up was a winner :D

Meet and greet was huge :banghead:

It was nice seeing some new faces at the meet and greet. Sorry to hear about all the injuries. Sorry to hear about your rail Pete. Hopefully Bert will heal up soon. Here are some pics...I cannot wait, 2 weeks and we are back out there.

From Right to Left this morning

post-625-1193632381_thumb.jpg

post-625-1193632404_thumb.jpg

post-625-1193632452_thumb.jpg

post-625-1193632474_thumb.jpg

I guess free beer is their way of saying, "Thanks for picking up our sh*t" :blink:

post-625-1193632541_thumb.jpg

post-625-1193632571_thumb.jpg

post-625-1193632599_thumb.jpg

The new truck towed better than I could imagine :dance:

post-625-1193632643_thumb.jpg

post-625-1193632677_thumb.jpg

The wife's Rhino with new plastics, cage and lights..she loved it

post-625-1193633278_thumb.jpg

I just wanted to make a comment on the trash.

We saw this mess and many others. THOSE PEOPLE SUCK!!! I went to pick this up before we left early monday and I guess you guys had already been there. We ended up with one extra sack of trash from around us and one bag of recyclables. I can't believe people can't clean up after themselves. I guess those are the people who are suprised when there "play area" is petitioned to be closed! Other than excessive trash in the dunes we had a blast!!!!

His name is Rob Connell. He spent the last 3 months building that. I dont know how many people here knew Bob Connell or whispering bob(due to a trach in his throat) as he was known to some. Bob fought cancer for 12 years and went scouting on the other side for bigger and better dunes this last feb. Some may have seen him out on vendor row one time driving a vw trike or seen him scaring the hell out of new duners in his turbo subi rail. I dont think rob gets on here but this was his first trip to the dunes after his fathers passing and i think the mystery machine was his way of dealing with the trip without bob.........

also check out youtube for the mini baja owned by cory and the insperation for the mini bus

www.youtube.com/graywolfgraphics

OMG...Bob passed away? He was my favorite person that we met out there one year, when he borrowed a part off my dad's jeep, then let me take his jeep up the hill for Powderpuff competiton hill climbs. He tried to get us to buy that jeep forever. I'll miss that guy. I'll have to look for that little van next time. I'm so shocked.