Halloween Trip report.

EY3BA11

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanging out with Danielle and family, Offroadracer (nice to meet you and the wife), Mineurbiz and friends :shocked2:

Carving pumpkins with the kids :beerpint:

Trick or Treat giving away candy :driver:

Little Dumont for the first time :blury:

Never stopped by the vendors :dunno:

New truck carries the quad well and drives in the sand awesome :drunk:

Meet and Greet :rockon:

Kens chicken on the fire :thumbsdown:

Sunday morning 'girl quad' rides with :shout: Jim

Finding camp saturday night from Comp :blink:

Staying awake for 37 hours to play in the sand :blink:

Nothing broke and no injuries :drinkbeer:

Good to see everyone and meet some new people :shocked2:

Cant wait till next time!

I noticed how busy Banshee Hill was this time...and that van...kicked butt!! I loved it! I remember on our way to Comp Sat night we came around the corner and it looked like the 15 South in the morning in Vegas...brake lights in a line cause about 5 people got stuck. Stacey gunned it and blew right past them!! Again, the Suburban rocks!

My report about Glamis................................DAMN.

That place is fuggin HUGE............... :banghead:

you can dune forever and only see a few people :ninja:

Gecko Flats....bad a$$, dusty and alot of $$$ :flipoff::laughing:

Wanna go again. :flipoff:

Didnt make it to Old's hill at night to check out the action..........too busy makin margaritas :flipoff::flipoff:

sh*t load of peeps. :blink:

Did i mention HUGE.

oh yea, and Fat guys can fly..................but just watch out for the quad goes futher than you.( quad made it around 30-40ft. i dropped around 20-25 ft. Flat on my back from about 8-10 up) :laughoff::rockwoot:

Glamis has a sh*t load of comp hills...

all in all . Had an awsome time , glad i didnt break anything, i thought i did,...............................................................but i Did miss the "D"

HEY JAY !! :thumb: shut your margarita drinkin , bailing off the quad a$$ !!

ps glad that your ok !

That WAS the best time I have had at Dumont EVER!!!

Special thanks to Brice and Mary, Brett, Cole and Julie, Jeff, and of course my wife

Observations

1 scrambler rides still kick a$$

2 Comp hill at night was a blast

3 Comp hill at night was a blast (oh well it was worth metioning twice)

4 my son was a lunatic on the trampoline

5 Tanner loves rides in the Rhino (Mo Ride)

6 Met a bunch of folks from DDR (some I sat with for hours at night and then the next day re-introduced myself :rockwoot: )

7 Good times

8 Great Seeing Dan and Tawnya out again!!! (glad your daughter is OK!!)

9 Cant wait until next time

10 I'm bringing more beer next time :thumb:

AND... Bret if you didnt eat any crab its your own damn fault I was begging folks to eat it!!!!! I just threw out like 10 lbs of it

Edited by Paul Rob

if you didnt eat any crab its your own damn fault I was begging folks to eat it!!!!! I just threw out like 10 lbs of it

WTF.....THat's like 20 crab omlettes for breakfast the next morning. Dayum! :thumb::rockwoot::laughing::banghead:

Special thanks to Brice and Mary, Brett, Cole and Julie, Jeff, and of course my wife

Observations

6 Met a bunch of folks from DDR (some I sat with for hours at night and then the next day re-introduced myself :rockwoot: )

7 Good times

10 I'm bringing more beer next time :thumb:

AND... Bret if you didnt eat any crab its your own damn fault I was begging folks to eat it!!!!! I just threw out like 10 lbs of it

I must have been contributing to you needing more beer and been pretty toasty :laughing: because i missed out on the dinner bell for the Crab Leg's :flipoff:

I have to have something to :flipoff: with you about, I can't seem to find any bad point's in the weekend! Agreed on the best Dumont Trip, we were just missing some Karaoke and that would have topped it off :banghead::laughoff:

I must have been contributing to you needing more beer and been pretty toasty :laughing: because i missed out on the dinner bell for the Crab Leg's :flipoff:

I have to have something to :flipoff: with you about, I can't seem to find any bad point's in the weekend! Agreed on the best Dumont Trip, we were just missing some Karaoke and that would have topped it off :banghead::laughoff:

Yeah or the 10 lbs of elk steaks, and 10 lbs of Mahi Mahi, and Salmon, oh yeah and the 6 lbs of chicken we cooked as appetizers :thumb: That was a great idea :rockwoot: when the crab was done my wife was like WTF I was just as guilty, I didnt eat any either but couldnt so I went looking for folks to eat it.. some people were in the right place at the right time.. free crab boil MMM MMM MMM

my bad for the Elk, salmon and the halibut, but those were to be appitizers....and when Brett and i made it back to camp there was no crab...GRRRRR...sorry...i was definatley wanting crab....

mental note # 346

bring more clamato...at least 4 this time

bring even more beer

and a pillow for my arse...scrambler wheelies are not good for the lower back..

although Jeff has a good video of me doing a stoppie on one...almost ate shiat on that one...can you say lawn dart!?

my bad for the Elk, salmon and the halibut, but those were to be appitizers....and when Brett and i made it back to camp there was no crab...GRRRRR...sorry...i was definatley wanting crab....

mental note # 346

bring more clamato...at least 4 this time

bring even more beer

and a pillow for my arse...scrambler wheelies are not good for the lower back..

although Jeff has a good video of me doing a stoppie on one...almost ate shiat on that one...can you say lawn dart!?

Thats why you ALWAYS get a rider on the back.. You ever seen me doing wheelies on the scrambler alone.. Oh yeah a few times, but I go over the handlebars then :thumb::rockwoot:

As for the elk, and such they rocked!!!!!

Thats why you ALWAYS get a rider on the back.. You ever seen me doing wheelies on the scrambler alone.. Oh yeah a few times, but I go over the handlebars then :drunk::grin:

As for the elk, and such they rocked!!!!!

ok ill remember that.....(taking mental note # 347....always have a FAT friend on the back of scrambler...will cusion the fall)

btw...iam going hunting with my dad out in arizona, so ill be bringing back about 250 pounds of Deer Meat too!!..and maybe some quail... :headbang1:

ok ill remember that.....(taking mental note # 347....always have a FAT friend on the back of scrambler...will cusion the fall)

btw...iam going hunting with my dad out in arizona, so ill be bringing back about 250 pounds of Deer Meat too!!..and maybe some quail... :drunk:

Fat friend? :flipoff: that would leave Bret out on that one :laughoff: as for the deer/quail if you wanna have a BBQ, I'll supply the grill, and the beer if your interested :headbang1::idea::grin:

Did somebody say Beer and Food???? :drunk:

I will bring me :dance:........ you dont need me to bring anythinkg, Right???? :laughoff::flipoff:

just your mom, she is the shizzle :headbang1: and if you have to come (wait were you invited) OK your mom can come :idiot::laughoff:

OK :grin::idea:

Edited by Paul Rob

Observations

6 Met a bunch of folks from DDR (some I sat with for hours at night and then the next day re-introduced myself :drunk: )

7 Good times

10 I'm bringing more beer next time :headbang1:

Paul was that you guys with the trampoline? if so you were camping right behind us