Halloween Trip report.

EY3BA11

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brought my camera and camcorder.....never even pulled them out...

:driver:

Thank God for that!! :laughoff::idiot::shake::dope:

I really am glad I don't have to keep an eye on utube!! :think: :hug: :dope:

Nicole, that WAS the best drunken talk ever!! :booty:

I forgot the best time was making Stacey's son laugh so hard by bed surfing and laughing at him laughing at me, so I guess we were laughing at nothing in the end :hug: that she kicked me out of the hauler!! Stacey your kid is a good one! :grin:

Ok, here we go.

Five day's at the "D" feels like a month.

Joe and Tim think I am Hollywood video!!! (Just kidding guys)

The fat guys killed Tiff's Lasagna.(Thanks baby)

A surprise late arrival by Pauly Paul kept me up watching super troopers and eating more lasagna!! :blury: untill 4:30 am

Sorry to those I may or may not have offended Friday night, Including wanting to hit people with a baseball bat!!! :dope:

Vince likes to get people to get overly wasted on cabo wabo!!!!

Once again ISBB showed up. Also he is the calmest quietest guest ever. Your welcome bro, anytime. :dunno:

It was awesome to have Jagerman home safe and sound from his latest tour over sees.

Nicole and Mike finally came out again, good times!!!!!

Don P.O'd is like waking a sleeping giant!!! :blink:

Hard to see everyone when there are so many camps......a good thing and a bad thing I guess.

Stacey's cake was the BOMB!!!!!!!!

Seeing Bert get hurt can scare the bejesus out of you.

Thanks to those who helped me out and loaned me the secret weapon rear tires!!!! :lol:

It's almost effin November temps in the 70's would have been nice!!!!

If you are under 150 pounds I learned to things....1. You have a hard time pooping at the dunes. 2. If it's to choppy you cant ride a quad in the dunes.

If you have a decorated camp and 100 bags of candy, trick or treaters won't show up!!! :banghead:

Enchalada's!!!!! Yummy!!!!

Loading up after camp STILL SUCKS!!!!! ok I'm sick of typing!!!!! :dope:

Guest Crasher

All of my observations have already been posted, so I'll just say I had a great time!!! It was great seeing everyone again and all of the halloween decorations around camps were awesome!! :lol: Comp Hill was absolutely ridiculous Saturday night!!! :dope: Didn't get too many rides in because of the dunes were pretty torn up by the time I got there, but good times anyway!! Too many peeps to thank and mention, so a big thanks to everyone!! Looking forward to the next trip!!! :dunno:

spun bearings are costly and suck on the first trip of the weekend

good to see Brett out again oh i owe you one for the suprise the dog left :dunno:

had a good time despite the rail blowing up

went for a ride on my friends quad that damn near killed me, now i remember why i have a car

Here is my report frome Glamis

TONS of People!!! end of report

I managed to get out there for about 16 hours in the sand. The Truggy had overheating problems and I got a flat tire while going on a ride Sunday all by myself!! Thank goodness for the radios, I was about 15 miles from camp and I was still able to reach camp and tell them to bring a jack and my rock tires.

The drags there were crazy!!! I made 2 passes then sat the rest out due to the idiots and dust. Went to Oldsmobile hill and sat there and just watched the idiots there too and had a few laughs till the Sheriffs formed a line with their vehicles and made everyone leave.

Here are a few videos we took just before loading up to come home. It feels much higher in the car when your jumping but I am still to chicken sh#t to really hit it and break something!!

And it looks like we are planning on making the trek to Dumont for Turkey day!! :dunno: Assuming I get the time off I requested.

First have to say what an AWESOME trip!!!! :dope::banghead:

Many thaks to all the Good People I camped with, and met this weekend. What a gret crowd!! :blury:

Thanks Pa-uuul for all the Rhio rides, and high gear not low...... I got it!!!

Jeff whatch your grill and my Camelback, you left a tear in it!!! No more water for you Shhhh :dope:

Crab Legs were good............ oh wait, I DIDN'T GET ANY :pissed:

Chuck said hi :hello:

I drank WAAAAYYYYYY to much, as usual :lol:

Dan..... THATS A HORSE not a dog!!!

Cole that's your wife NOT MINE, and yes, just as NuTtY as mary! :blink:

To all the Flat Billers out there, STAY AWAY FROM BRICE!!! Guy doesn't know what a hat's supposed to look like :dunno::laughoff:

I know there is a lot more but i am only on day one of my three day hangover. HURTIN!

Thanks again to everyboy that made our camp as KICK A$$ as it was!!!! Look forward to next time :dance:

But Jodi you didn't mention your army crawl to get out of the hauler yesterday morning...that was a funny story! Ahahahahahahahhaha

:blury: Oh yeah I did forget to mention that!

Crawling UNDER the beds in Stacey's hauler to get up without waking anyone and crawling over anyone, requires military training that I don't have, but succeeded anyway! :dope:

GOOD TIMES!! :dunno::lol:

I finally got the rest of the pics uploaded. 3 hrs later :banghead::blink:

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=275 (HALLOWEEN 07) Paparazzi files. HELP YOURSELF! Again these belong to DDR and its members! :dope:

Let me first say WOW what a great camp Barefootbob and his family are great people :dope:

Thanks for letting me and Capt crash your camp. :dope:

And thanks for the buggy ride it was great.

Ok here's my observations.

1. A way to a mans heart is good food and beer

2. A girl will love you forever if you just cook for her whether its good or not :blink:

3. Caleb now says no more jumps mommy please :laughoff:

4. Marissa wants to live in the green buggy jumping.

5. People loose all common sense when drunk :banghead:

6. There are people that think there the only people in the dunes. :dunno:

7. You can loose the bed of your tuck going over the whoops to fast :pissed: (you know who you are)

8. Took only 5 pics and brought two cameras and one video camera :blury:

9. I will never make the meet and greet no matter how hard I try :lol:

Me and Capt had a great time. Everyone at camp was great. The kids all got along even with my demon kids :hello: . The mini jumper was a big hit with the kids, there was always atleast one kid in it. Bob and his wife are the greatest people ever.

Here are my observations for the Halloween weekeend;

I love my camp and the people I camp with. They are just like my family and I would do anything for them.

Staying away from comp hill was an easy way to keep my blood pressure down :blury:

pushing the slideout button and nothing happens is not a good thing :dope:

HAVING CREATIVE FRIENDS WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP IS PRICELESS!! Thanks to Dennis, Ash, Jodi, Walter, and anybody else I am forgetting. :lol:

Being away from the dust and the BS was a nice relaxing thing :D

Going on fast dune rides with good drivers and riders is more fun than I know how to express :blink:

Going on fast dune rides that end to quickly is not so much fun :(

Coming back over the hill and seeing everybody on the run was safe and sound is a GOOD thng :banghead:

Watching Pete go backwards thru the dunes funny but heartbreaking, Dude I feel for you :dunno:

I was not planning on going for Halloween but am glad I did, it was a very nice relaxing weekend and a good time was had by all, even with 7 people in the motorhome we had a great time, thanks Walter and Laura for making it easy!

Edited by ynot

We had an awsome trip! I saw quite a few people from DDR as I drove by in the dunes! Swung by the meet a greet; huge turn out! Saturday was an awsome day to ride! Sunday, I spent all day getting my friends rail back to camp. He broke an axle in the middle of the dunes..... long story short, Dodge Ram's can dune!

I got one word......Wow!

Very crowded but not as bad as some trips :pissed:

"Most" people were very considerate :hello:

Note to driver of "Kaos". 10 feet of distance between you and my group of riders resting on a dune is not enough. Considering at the time the sideways nature of your rig seemed a little out of control. :rant_on:

I did not see one other person from DDR but Barefoot/Car at the North Pole on Saturday :dope:

We put in over 130 miles on the two wheelers this weekend :dance:

My Bro-In-Law rides like a madman at all times. Dude you are not in my will or on any of my insurance policies. Maybe thats why he tried to kill me???? :dope:

A new 10 Paddle tire will keep people off your 6 :grin:

Friends that get stuck before anyone else arrives suck :laughoff:

However....the spot he got stuck in has become the new camp spot / quarter mile west of vendors :lol:

People do not like two guys dressed as Slipknot :banghead: roaming into their camps to deliver candy. That was me :dunno:

I think I drank an equal amount of beer to miles rode :blink:

My new Dodge pulls anything, anywhere, at anytime,even in two wheel drive :news:

My daughter was like a postage stamp....stuck to my a$$ on every ride :dope:

Red skys at night :blury:

In a nutshell, a really fun first weekend. No one hurt, no equipment failure, and some really good riding.

Edited by mredgy

pushing the slideout button and nothing happens is not a good thing :dunno:

I feel your pain, but mine happened when I got home :banghead: Pop out Half way in from cleaning it out and it takes a digger!! :lol:

Funny thing is that I have seen three around town with their pop-outs half way out.

WTF!!!! :dope:

My report about Glamis................................DAMN.

That place is fuggin HUGE............... :shocked2:

you can dune forever and only see a few people :blury:

Gecko Flats....bad a$$, dusty and alot of $$$ :driver::drinkbeer:

Wanna go again. :rockon:

Didnt make it to Old's hill at night to check out the action..........too busy makin margaritas :drunk::beerpint:

sh*t load of peeps. :blink:

Did i mention HUGE.

oh yea, and Fat guys can fly..................but just watch out for the quad goes futher than you.( quad made it around 30-40ft. i dropped around 20-25 ft. Flat on my back from about 8-10 up) :shocked2: :thumbsdown:

Glamis has a sh*t load of comp hills...

all in all . Had an awsome time , glad i didnt break anything, i thought i did,...............................................................but i Did miss the "D"

Had a great weekend. I was a DDC = Dumont Dune Camper!! I only 1/2 of a ride all weekend on my quad. lol

I went on a ride with the girls saturday morning, and forgot to put gas in my bike, DUH!! :thumbsdown: . dunes were just to tore up anyways.

Always funny to watch all the dumb a$$es that get stuck in the opening to comp. My burb is my new dune mobile. lol I think it made 3 or 4 trips out to comp. Good times!

The dust was RIDICULOUS along with the smoke from the fires, felt like I had ashma (sp). I only lasted about 30 mins at comp saturday night, then couldnt breath.

Glad to have you jodi, although barely saw ya.

Paulys truck continues to be the dune rescue (always fun duning in that thing)

got to ride with barefoot bob, and I was barefoot blondie at the time. thanks for the ride. lol

being out by bathroom 3 was not as crowded, but sucked finding my way back to camp at night :(

was a really mellow weekend (unusual for me) but had a really relaxing time. camp was awesome! always good to see my dune family!

CANT WAIT FOR THANKSGIVING

People do not like two guys dressed as Slipknot roaming into their camps to deliver candy. That was me

Oh My God Mr.Edgy that was to funny, that was you.....

You had my boy Tristan freaked out :thumbsdown: He was the kid with the helmet on and threw the candy on the floor and the dog kept barking at you.

Chris and I thought it was great :drinkbeer:

Question.....Why are people posting trip reports about Amargosa and Glamis in the DUMONT section of the forum??? :shocked2: :shocked2:

:beerpint::drinkbeer::rockon:

I'm glad you are ok, Jay. :D

Hey Pete I posted my Glamis trip report in the Other Riding Spots section, Do I get a treat? :thumbsdown: Just Kidding.