this made me cry

barefoot bob

I was reading about this yesterday!!!! Very tragic!!! I hate to see something like this happen. I just wish parents would pay better attention. How many times have all of us seen children riding/driving atv's that they shouldn't be????

:praying:

I was reading about this yesterday!!!! Very tragic!!! I hate to see something like this happen. I just wish parents would pay better attention. How many times have all of us seen children riding/driving atv's that they shouldn't be????

:praying:

i dunno the one driving was 16 they waited for the train to pass but they never saw or heard the second train going the other way . very sad. someone made a good point wait a full 30 seconds after the train passes to ensure that its clear. double tracks can be dangerous. i think of my kids and it really upset me holy smokes. :(

sad to hear. i actually thought about jumping tracks the other day on the way back from arizona, and then i figured with my luck...it wouldnt be wise...i waited and it was good that i did...same thing...2 trains in different directions....

prayers to the family

As being in accidents myself and seeing what they do to my my family, I cant even imagine the extent of hell this family must be going through. Probably the saddest dune story ive heard. I love glamis but cant belive some of glamisdunes.com post. Im not the praying type but ima definatly pray for that girl still fighting.

I just read about it on the GD website. I had camped in that area last april, and I saw kids playing by the tracks and I thought to myself I hope no one ever gets hit by a train. When I read that thread my heart sunk. I just want to give my prayers to families and to every that was involved. And I hope I don't spend this next weekend counting how many times the flight for life flies in. BE SAFE, I WANT TO READ THAT EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME THIS WEEKEND.......

That is so tragic! You never know what's going to happen. I don't go to Glamis, so we don't usually deal with railroad tracks. However, that's pretty scary in general about the double track. I always watch and wait for the trains to pass.

It appears these kids just didn't see the train coming. How sad for their families!

I don't know if any of you have been reading this topic that Bob posted from Glamis.But I found this Tragedy so sad.

Up to date .....There were two families of kids in this tragic train accident.

1 families child died at the scene,

And the other families child died on the way to the hospital while there daughter got flown to a differnt hospital fighting for her life for the past 5 day's and she just died.

I feel so bad for what those families must be going through :beercheers:

I don't know if any of you have been reading this topic that Bob posted from Glamis.But I found this Tragedy so sad.

Up to date .....There were two families of kids in this tragic train accident.

1 families child died at the scene,

And the other families child died on the way to the hospital while there daughter got flown to a differnt hospital fighting for her life for the past 5 day's and she just died.

I feel so bad for what those families must be going through :bump:

VERY TRAGIC... I was at my sons football game last night telling a good friend about the accident. I was shocked to find out that both the families are LAFD families and one of the parents works at the same station as my friend. He told me that the parent will be off until the end of the year. It is so tragic to hear about loss of life, even worse when it was a child......