effe you FED EX

Richard Cheese

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD DAMMIT

so i get my mother in law to go to our house from 12-3, because that is the time FED EX tells me it will be at my house

my mother in law just called me

there was another tag on the door. they were there @ 10 30 this morning....

im gonna fuggin shoot somebody over this sh*t

And Cheese here you go again inviting :drunk: to :blury: you!!! Calm down. Maybe we can turn this thread into the worst delivery experiences ever!!! I have a good one!!! The good thing is that as far as you know it is in your country state and city. It will be OK lil buddy :beat:

ok ok ok

finally got this bullshiat ironed out. I had to drive to the ground shipment center in my town, which is :beat: because it isnt listed. one of the 27 people i spoke to on the phone today accidentally let it slip

i had the lady call the driver, who said he had the pacakage, and will drop it off at the office 2nite, so i can pick it up tomorrow

the sh*t that really pissed me off, is that the more people i spoke to @ fed ex, the more different explanations were given, which ended up presenting more problems

i guess the old adage is right. yo want something done right, you do it yourself

and again, i reiterate

fk FEDEX

OMG! So, I log onto Dumont Dune Riders to get away from the day to day work stuff, only to find this! People love to complain :isbb: :beer_bang: :hello: Whatever! The shipper probably paid for adult or direct signature required. Did you ever call the shipper?

First of all..... IT'S JUST PACKAGES!!! Nothing life threatening here! And at least FedEx delivers on time (and intact) more than any other carrier! I guess when you have a brand like FedEx, people expect perfection. And quite frankly, 99% on time is pretty close to that!

Hey, at least your package is somewhere in your hometown. I ordered something online and they use UPS. My package was supposed to be delivered today and guess what.... it's not here! UPS stands for OOPS!!! :laughing:

OMG! So, I log onto Dumont Dune Riders to get away from the day to day work stuff, only to find this! People love to complain :isbb: :beer_bang: :hello: Whatever! The shipper probably paid for adult or direct signature required. Did you ever call the shipper?

First of all..... IT'S JUST PACKAGES!!! Nothing life threatening here! And at least FedEx delivers on time (and intact) more than any other carrier! I guess when you have a brand like FedEx, people expect perfection. And quite frankly, 99% on time is pretty close to that!

Hey, at least your package is somewhere in your hometown. I ordered something online and they use UPS. My package was supposed to be delivered today and guess what.... it's not here! UPS stands for OOPS!!! :laughing:

You must work for them !!??? :idea:

OMG! So, I log onto Dumont Dune Riders to get away from the day to day work stuff, only to find this! People love to complain :dolphin::broke: :dance: Whatever! The shipper probably paid for adult or direct signature required. Did you ever call the shipper?

well ????

OMG! So, I log onto Dumont Dune Riders to get away from the day to day work stuff, only to find this! People love to complain :blah::blah::blah: Whatever! The shipper probably paid for adult or direct signature required. Did you ever call the shipper?

Hey, at least your package is somewhere in your hometown. I ordered something online and they use UPS. My package was supposed to be delivered today and guess what.... it's not here! UPS stands for OOPS!!! :beerpint:

:wub: :mc_smiley:

• 2 years later...

when will you learn? lol

US Postal Prioirty mail all the way. Cheaper, more dependable and usually ends up being faster too. :shocked:

all i use is usps priority after you turned me on to the free envelopes, but this wasnt my call

it was an ebay item and he only shipped fed up ex.

anyways, all the ullbay ishtay has been fixed....

:beercheers: