DDR get-together in Vegas soon?

dunefreak

DDR party  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What weekend should we have it?

• a quick and easy one this weekend (12/21/07)
    • a nice big shindig on 1/05/08 (or possibly later date)
    • both
    • I can't make either date

I was thinking the other day that we haven't had a big DDR get together in quite a while now. We are way overdue for some good times. :dunno::lol:

Does anyone else feel the same?

I think we should try and get something together soon even if it isn't huge. What do you guys think? We should all get together to hang out and maybe even meet some new DDR peeps from the Vegas area.

If you have any suggestions as for a time and place post it up. :xmas4:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the other day that we haven't had a big DDR get together in quite a while now. We are way overdue for some good times. :dunno::lol:

Does anyone else feel the same?

I think we should try and get something together soon even if it isn't huge. What do you guys think? We should all get together to hang out and maybe even meet some new DDR peeps from the Vegas area.

If you have any suggestions as for a time and place post it up. :xmas4:

Your house this weekend? :dope:

Your house this weekend? :nah:

NOPE! :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::dope:

My house took a beating last on my 30th b-day. :lol: It's either someone else turn to fugg up their house. :barf::lol::barf: :boyyy: :dunno::assblast::beat:

I was thinking of someplace out instead of someone's house, but it doesn't matter. Any OTHER suggestions? :lol:

I was just thinking of how bad my carpet was last party. :flipoff::dope::lol::assblast:

As far as past parties at m,y house...there was that plus Ragdoll setting my street on fire, somebody shooting off fireworks, Ragdoll jumping over my wall and fuggin up the neighbor's trampoline, cops always showing up, etc etc I could go on and on. Wait, maybe I should just not tell Ragdoll about any future parties at my house. :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff: j/k Cole. Good times. We need to eff up the congas again! :lol::dunno:

I'm just glad my next door neighbor is cool as f*ck and is a Henderson cop. :boyyy:

What about that Sierra Gold place Pete? Do they have a big enough area for us all to hang out? Friday night?? :lol:

Hmm, I'd say yeah but that place is crazy expensive. :dope: Like 6 bucks for a beer and $7/8 for mixed drinks. :lol::dunno: That place is nice, but just too much.

what about renting a hall? some of them even let you bring your own alcohol in too

and who do you think will get stuck paying for that? :dunno:

It doesn't have to a big production. Just a place that is big enough for a small crowd of DDR's :dope: and can put up with our usual shananigans.

I know some places in Henderson (upstairs at Half Shell, upstairs at HR Grill, etc) , but that is quite a drive for some on the north end of town. Maybe something more central might be better. I don't really care where it is though. :lol::lol:

I'm kinda open to whatever, wherever...as long as the place has some decent music...so sorry, PrInCesS I think a coutry bar is out. :assblast: I think most would prob agree on that. :dope: I have never been to that place though. :lol:

Another place that comes to mind is the Sporting House. (Its near the Galleria mall- used to be the Old Spaghetti Factory) It's a kinda sports bar with a couple big areas that I think you can even reserve for groups. I'll check into it. Steveo had his last birthday there and it was pretty sweet. :dunno:

Keep the suggestions coming though. Let's do this. :lol:

and who do you think will get stuck paying for that? :dunno:

It doesn't have to a big production. Just a place that is big enough for a small crowd of DDR's :dope: and can put up with our usual shananigans.

I know some places in Henderson (upstairs at Half Shell, upstairs at HR Grill, etc) , but that is quite a drive for some on the north end of town. Maybe something more central might be better. I don't really care where it is though. :lol::lol:

find a hall, get a quote, and put a thread for deposit money into your paypal

just an idea

okaaaaaaay, let's hear some suggestions. Don't make me do everything fugger. :flipoff::dope:

If I still had the old house acrross town I would say there, but you know! Anyway, I will try to come up with some ideas. :assblast::lol: What about bowling or something like that? They do have a bar! :dunno: A friend had a birthday at Fastlaps. That was cool, but probably not a good idea to be drinking and strap into a go cart! At least not our kind of drinking. :lol:

I think a DDR party would be a great idea !! We can party in Bretts(dunejnky) motor home that his mom bought him, sing karaoke, drink and throw up !!! Oh wait that was Thanksgiving, ANYWAY, I think that would be fun. Also everyone has t :lol::dunno::dope::lol: o wear a name tag with their DDR name on it !