DDR get-together in Vegas soon?

dunefreak

DDR party  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What weekend should we have it?

• a quick and easy one this weekend (12/21/07)
    • a nice big shindig on 1/05/08 (or possibly later date)
    • both
    • I can't make either date

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub::blah::blah::beerpint: :mc_smiley:

Behind Circus Circus? :blink: Sounds ghetto. :flipoff::blah::laughoff:

What is that place called, mark?

:blah::blah::flipoff: I will find out today, it is behind thunder dome and looks to have a decent size parking lot, plus like I said it seems to be pretty centrally located.

I was just thinking of how bad my carpet was last party. :flipoff::wub::blah::blah:

As far as past parties at m,y house...there was that plus Ragdoll setting my street on fire, somebody shooting off fireworks, Ragdoll jumping over my wall and fuggin up the neighbor's trampoline, cops always showing up, etc etc I could go on and on. Wait, maybe I should just not tell Ragdoll about any future parties at my house. :blah::laughoff::flipoff: j/k Cole. Good times. We need to eff up the congas again! :mc_smiley: :beerpint:

I'm just glad my next door neighbor is cool as f*ck and is a Henderson cop. :blink:

that was good times

Just a quick update if anyone is interested, I know Gin Mill @ Pecos/Windmill is not the best location for everyone but here is the party info if chosen:

$8.00 per person includes 1 hour of free domestic beer and well drinks, A buffet of pizza, Nachos, vegi tray, wings and what ever else we think is needed...

All the specifics can be worked out later if you would like to do this. Again, there are two pool tables, video games a bar/gaming area, A jukebox, and a non-smoking resturant area (that would be our area) They have lot's to offer... like baloons and cake (A DDR cake LOL)

I've gone ahead and scheduled this Jan 5th 7pm to whenever just to save the date....

I can cancel anytime before the 5th

Just a quick update if anyone is interested, I know Gin Mill @ Pecos/Windmill is not the best location for everyone but here is the party info if chosen:

$8.00 per person includes 1 hour of free domestic beer and well drinks, A buffet of pizza, Nachos, vegi tray, wings and what ever else we think is needed...

All the specifics can be worked out later if you would like to do this. Again, there are two pool tables, video games a bar/gaming area, A jukebox, and a non-smoking resturant area (that would be our area) They have lot's to offer... like baloons and cake (A DDR cake LOL)

I've gone ahead and scheduled this Jan 5th 7pm to whenever just to save the date....

I can cancel anytime before the 5th

Sounds pretty good, Brain! :D Thanks for checking on that. I have a couple places I'd like to check out this week and then we can have everyone decide from there. :laughoff:

Might I suggest a quiet evening of coffee and other delicious drinks and pastrys without the interference of any alcohol? I know a place that might be interested in hosting :laughing::laughing:

I don't think that will work for this get together this time around, but maybe we should do a weekly "DDR coffee night" at your Saxby's, Terry! :D In addition to already TT, we can have like a mocha monday or something. :laughoff: It actually does sound pretty cool. :D :gayboy:

If you guys want we can do something at the shop.... Ill keep the heaters on late, have ice chests for beer, and plenty of parking... a Sat night would work great!!!!

bring a couple of speakers for xome music and BAM..

just let me know.....