DDR get-together in Vegas soon?

dunefreak

DDR party  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What weekend should we have it?

• a quick and easy one this weekend (12/21/07)
    • a nice big shindig on 1/05/08 (or possibly later date)
    • both
    • I can't make either date

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a DDR party would be a great idea !! We can party in Bretts(dunejnky) motor home that his mom bought him, sing karaoke, drink and throw up !!! Oh wait that was Thanksgiving, ANYWAY, I think that would be fun. Also everyone has t :lol::dunno::dope::assblast: o wear a name tag with their DDR name on it !

Eff name tags, been there done that!!!!! :lol:

This isn't Bako....it's Vegas. What do u want us to do go to an Effin Elks lodge? :flipoff:

:lol::assblast::flipoff::flipoff:

If there is enough notice, and I can work it out here at home, I'd be willing to fly out there for the night to hang with you peeps!!.......... :flipoff:

Hell yeah, Mike. We'll have to figure out what were doing first. That would be cool if you could make it though. :D

As for the bowling idea, I was thinking something a little different than just a night out at a bowling alley. :barf::lol: But if thats what everyone want to do....well then..... :barf::beat::dunno:

Come on, there's tons of badass places in this town. We just need to pick one. A place that has some decent grub, music, and fun atmospere to hang out with a good size group where we can ask like the jackasses we are. :boyyy: :dope:

Im thinkin the sporting house... 80% of us will end up around the bar anyhow due to that hot a$$ bartender.. woohoo...

OR we can try and get kicked out of redrocks bowling alley since we have suceeded numerous times at sunset station.. LOL

Should we figure out when and how big of a crowd we will have 1st or just do it? I'd say either this Fri or Saturday night. Otherwise we'll have to wait till after New Years since next weekend is a duning weekend. :blury:

Hell ya know what?...fugg it we can always do TWO. :drunk::beerpint:

A quick one this Friday wherever, then a bigger one after the new year somewhere else. Whatchoo guys think? I just wanna get together with everyone for some good times like usual. :beat:

dosent a DDR member own a bar? Scoundrels? I know that my boss wouldnt mind the business at his bar, if you dont mind the remodeling? can cheap drinks? Bogies on Ann and 95N

i can get him to run a special for all DDR Members, maybe 2 bucks a beer? and for maybe 5 bucks each i can have him do a buffet for everyone...

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Randog, OGP....You all ready for a little one night drive....

hUMMMMM Ill see if I can get the time off of work. Ill call ya later woody. Actually a buddy of mine is flying in from oklahoma thursday and Im not sure if he is planning on hanging out or spending time with his family. Ill call him later and see what his plans are.

Is the Tap House good for large groups? Or....Crown and Anchor? <----good beer. :beat:

Crown N' Anchor, good call! I vote for this place; it's fairly central and cheap!!

Otherwise there are Pt's all over the valley and it's free to reserve a private area if you call in advance and everyone gets their drinks from the bar.

No go on this Saturday though...

I will rent you my hall for one dollar.

Your mom's in town?

Are you trying to say you will be out of town this weekend? Where you going?

Friday night i leave for prescott... and gone the entire week... between prescott and tucson.. out of town from teh 22nd till around the 30th.