DDR get-together in Vegas soon?

dunefreak

DDR party  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What weekend should we have it?

• a quick and easy one this weekend (12/21/07)
    • a nice big shindig on 1/05/08 (or possibly later date)
    • both
    • I can't make either date

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D There is a bar right behind Circus Circus that looks like it could be big enough and not busy, but I have not been in there just passed by and it is fairly central. It has a decent size parking lot and all you drunk fools could go play at adventure dome after you are all sauced!!! Pecos and Windmill is pretty far for those in the far north west IMO.

:lol:

Speaking of bowling.... click :laughoff:

:laughoff::barf::dope::thumb::beercheers:

:D There is a bar right behind Circus Circus that looks like it could be big enough and not busy, but I have not been in there just passed by and it is fairly central. It has a decent size parking lot and all you drunk fools could go play at adventure dome after you are all sauced!!! Pecos and Windmill is pretty far for those in the far north west IMO.

Behind Circus Circus? :blink: Sounds ghetto. :flipoff::nah::laughoff:

What is that place called, mark?

Pete iam sure that it will work its self out, just post a time and place....BYOBM (bring your own bail money)...and let it go from there..

Yeah I know. It always does. Thats why I posted that I wil just pick a spot. It just gets old trying to decide for everyone sometimes. I was kinda hoping everyone could come to a decsion as a group, but screw it. No big deal I guess.

Good times will be had regardless. :beercheers:

What happened to putting the suggestions already made in a poll and letting us vote? :beercheers:

We don't really have too many yet that have been looked into. A few of the people that made suggestions have to look into them 1st to see if they are possibilites 1st.

I'll put them up after all those places have been checked into. :lol:

If we want to have a pretty decent sized shindig, I think PT's or Sierra Gold's banquet room would be the chit. :beercheers: I don't know if it will be that big, BUT it's definitely do-able. Check out this link... http://www.goldentaverngroup.com/www/promo...etAmenities.jsp

I'm gonna call and look into it a bit more. Something about our own personal party room with a 100" drop down projection TV, 4- 42" plasmas, 2- 34" HDTV's, complete sound system, and even a mobile dance floor for those that might wanna cut a rug :barf::laughoff::lol::thumb::laughoff: .

I don't think there is a fee to reserve the room. There is just a fee per person for appetizers and food which doesn't seem too high either.

Well anyway............. Tomorrow late afternoon evening (Fri Dec21st) I will be working on some guys :thumb: rail in the shop maybe this guys rail should get a name how about :lol::beercheers: So anybody feels like stopping by tomorrow there will be a few DDR's @ the shop. By the way there is nothing in the fridge except water. :laughoff:

Well anyway............. Tomorrow late afternoon evening (Fri Dec21st) I will be working on some guys :thumb: rail in the shop maybe this guys rail should get a name how about :lol::beercheers: So anybody feels like stopping by tomorrow there will be a few DDR's @ the shop. By the way there is nothing in the fridge except water. :laughoff:

Cool, I'll stop by for a few hours. :laughoff:

Well anyway............. Tomorrow late afternoon evening (Fri Dec21st) I will be working on some guys :dance: rail in the shop maybe this guys rail should get a name how about :dolphin::laughing: So anybody feels like stopping by tomorrow there will be a few DDR's @ the shop. By the way there is nothing in the fridge except water. :lol:

Cool Ken!!! Can I get my free x-mas bedliner tommorrow too? :broke: