Tattoos Or Piercings?

Sincity_blondie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Apadravya NOT a PA like some people think. It's a straight barbell, vertically through the head. Basically looks like I whipped it out and ran a nail through it HAHA

No tats they hurt too much! But seriously i want some just can't decide on anything. They're so permanent...

I have a Apadravya NOT a PA like some people think. It's a straight barbell, vertically through the head. Basically looks like I whipped it out and ran a nail through it HAHA

No tats they hurt too much! But seriously i want some just can't decide on anything. They're so permanent...

YOUCH!! you had a stake pretty much drove thru your "head" and your saying a tattoo hurts? man :dolphin:

Tattoos don't hurt unless you're a girlie man.

I have two tats and two piercings in each ear. Not bad for an old broad. If you were a girlie girle, you could take the pain. It's not bad at all. :D

• 3 years later...

I have a sleeve in progress on my left arm, it's a tribute to the men in my family that are hereos to me my son fighting with autism and the caddy for my pops who i used to go to work with in the summers when i was outta school at the Caddillac dealership and help him fix cars, and the fire hydrant for my father in law who is now a retired fireman, has had a bit more work since these pics started a year ago last week, and my other arm is started and it will be a sleeve for my life accomplishments and mile stones. no pics yet.

post-4804-1238774613_thumb.jpg

post-4804-1238774646_thumb.jpg

these are old pic when it was just getting started.

Edited by mush

Wow, this is a blast from the past. :dunno: I just a few weeks ago finally got another tat in rememberance of my mom. I think the guy did a fantastic job and I love it! Have another 1 I want, tinkerbell (blondie style-with sleeve tat, holding booze bottle and has a pierced wing) but gotta wait till cash flow is better.

Gotten 2 more piecings since this was originated, but just in my ears. lol More holes in my head, just what I needed. :lol:

just a few pics of mine...they are all over 12 years old except for my cover up iam working on right now.

here are both of my calfs

a guardian angel and a hot chick with a gun...lol

post-693-1238775715_thumb.jpg

post-693-1238775740_thumb.jpg

and the cover up iam working on for a full sleeve

post-693-1238775765_thumb.jpg

Got 1 on my right hand and another 1 (I think) on the right, what used to be the bikini line area. I really don't know anymore, I haven't seen the sucker in 20 years.

Charlie has the one that everyone and their mothers has seen along with his trophy with the little spermies and the one of the ball-n-chain and my name through it.

His newest creation is in the planning stages.

8 more months and i can start my tattoos! :finger:

im going to pricz anyone got work done there?

I got my left forearm done there. deffinately good peeps that dont f*ck around :dope:

Edited by TheAlaskan