Time to Race

RacerX

After reading about evrybodies fast cars and quads out there, and not wanting to spend all day at the hill to check them out, what do you think of having an accepted time to do some hill shootin' for those that dune as well? It may take a season or two to get the word out, kinda like the Glamis drags at dusk. We could start our own fun runs at say 2:00 PM (or after the meet and greets :laughoff: ). We could all pop over to Comp or Banshee Hill's between sometime (doesn't have to be 2:00) and we could see some real competition instead of 100 people in the "Top 10 at Dumont" club?????? :beercheers:

That sounds like a really cool idea. It gives you something to do instead of just sitting around camp trying to figure out if your going to ride or not, or where you want to go.

It will definetly take awhile but eventually it will catch on and hopefully be a good time.

I'm in for it.

3:00 p.m. is race time at the hill :beercheers::beercheers:

I think a specific time would be a good idea. That way everyone there knows there will be racing, hill shooting , whatever you want to call it and can alert others so nobody gets in the way and gets hurt. Then there are witnesses to the winners. hehehe :grin:

hI THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HERE. WE DO ALOT OF QUAD RIDING AND SANDRAIL RIDING AT DUMONT.

LAST YEAR I THINK IT WAS IN FEB. WE SAW THE BANSHEE WARS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE THEM AGAIN????? THANKS FOR ANY INFO ROSAMONDDUNER

Welcome to DDR. :stirthepot:

Banshee Wars is no longer from what I have heard. The race schedule for Four Stroke Association is posted here... http://www.dumontduneriders.com/events.html

Welcome to DDR. :worthless_without_pics:

Banshee Wars is no longer from what I have heard. The race schedule for Four Stroke Association is posted here... http://www.dumontduneriders.com/events.html

Thank you for the information, we will probably go out there for that weekend. We are also going to dumont the end of this month. rosamondduner

You don't want any of this :offtopic::laughoff:

did you forget the whoopen i gave you :dunno: , i forget was it 4 or 5 times :laughing: ?maybe i`ll wait until i hear you shift into second gear this time oh wait you guys will be to busy for the dunes with all the diaper changing and the burping,split up :laughoff: ,also not to mention the lack of sleep :offtopic: .dont worrie i`ll wait for you cause i dont want to hear any excuses :laughoff: why you couldnt beat me.

did you forget the whoopen i gave you :dunno: , i forget was it 4 or 5 times :offtopic: ?maybe i`ll wait until i hear you shift into second gear this time oh wait you guys will be to busy for the dunes with all the diaper changing and the burping,split up :laughing: ,also not to mention the lack of sleep :offtopic: .dont worrie i`ll wait for you cause i dont want to hear any excuses :laughoff: why you couldnt beat me.

SASCO has entered the ring, with knock out power :laughoff:

did you forget the whoopen i gave you :offtopic: , i forget was it 4 or 5 times :laughoff: ?maybe i`ll wait until i hear you shift into second gear this time oh wait you guys will be to busy for the dunes with all the diaper changing and the burping,split up :laughoff: ,also not to mention the lack of sleep :laughing: .dont worrie i`ll wait for you cause i dont want to hear any excuses :thumb: why you couldnt beat me.

:shout: YOU just got a lucky start,four times in a row :dunno: and for having new baby, yep on sleep :clap::laughoff: I'm so ready for pres-day weekend. Only like 30 days but i'm not counting. You need to get your ltr-450 ready, theirs going to be a boilt on bike racing, going on that weekend :offtopic:

Edited by ltr450

:shout: YOU just got a lucky start,four times in a row :dunno: and for having new baby, yep on sleep :laughoff::laughing: I'm so ready for pres-day weekend. Only like 30 days but i'm not counting. You need to get your ltr-450 ready, theirs going to be a boilt on bike racing, going on that weekend :offtopic:

Does a bolt in 1000cc qualify ? :offtopic: