Fastest Quad?

northphelan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I'm not too old for a 2wheeler. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: I love mine. Quads just don't give me the rush of being 5th gear pinned over whoops, hitting a perfect line on a jump and sailing it, or leaning it down carving a bowl. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

I'm not bashing quads of course either, my Craptor gives me plenty of fun as well.

Well being 5th over the whoops on a quad is alot more difficult then on dirtbike maybe you should learn how to ride your quad better if you want a rush. Stick to tracks with the bike.

Well being 5th over the whoops on a quad is alot more difficult then on dirtbike maybe you should learn how to ride your quad better if you want a rush. Stick to tracks with the bike.

Yes being 5th gear pinned over whoops on a quad IS more difficult. I didn't say I couldn't do it, just that my 2 wheeler takes em way smoother and faster and the quad doesn't give me the same feeling. As for LEARNING HOW TO RIDE MY QUAD BETTER, maybe you should go on a ride with me and see if you can even hang. :laughing: I ride the sh*t out of my quad and love it as well. It does give me a rush, but a different kind of rush from the 2 wheeler. That's all I was saying. :laughoff: From the sounds of it, you can't ride a 2 wheeler in the dunes. Why would I want to ride a track where I am forced to ride the same line over and over? It takes alot of skill and balls to ride a dirtbike FAST in the sand. Maybe YOU should learn how to ride better. :laughoff: :fro:

I'll do what makes me happy...you do what makes YOU happy. :laughoff:

Yes being 5th gear pinned over whoops on a quad IS more difficult. I didn't say I couldn't do it, just that my 2 wheeler takes em way smoother and faster and the quad doesn't give me the same feeling. As for LEARNING HOW TO RIDE MY QUAD BETTER, maybe you should go on a ride with me and see if you can even hang. :finger: I ride the sh*t out of my quad and love it as well. It does give me a rush, but a different kind of rush from the 2 wheeler. That's all I was saying. :slap: From the sounds of it, you can't ride a 2 wheeler in the dunes. Why would I want to ride a track where I am forced to ride the same line over and over? It takes alot of skill and balls to ride a dirtbike FAST in the sand. Maybe YOU should learn how to ride better. :hello::slap:

I'll do what makes me happy...you do what makes YOU happy. :unsure:

Ill Take The Hard Road But Ill Meet Up With You One Of These Dumont Trips And Be Glad To See If You Can Hang On Your Raptor Mr Prez!! :dunno::bawl::laughoff:

MY SON WOULD LOVE TO RIDE 2 WHEELERS WITH YOU DUNE FREAK HE HAS A 05 450F HONDA HE DOES THE THE TRICKS ON THEM HES REALLY GOOD AND LOVES TO RIDE !! AAAAA sh*t CAPS LOCK AGAIN !!!! :finger: HES TIRED OF NOT HAVING SOMONE FAST ENOUGH TO RIDE WITH HES 17 AND FEARLESS STILL

Edited by bearfoot bob

Ill Take The Hard Road But Ill Meet Up With You One Of These Dumont Trips And Be Glad To See If You Can Hang On Your Raptor Mr Prez!! :slap::bawl::laughoff:

:finger:

O Ya Hey Pete When Are You Going To Put Halloween Pics Up¿¿ :slap:

Yeah, like cmyfirepole said...try the gallery. My pics I took from Halloween are under my albums.

MY SON WOULD LOVE TO RIDE 2 WHEELERS WITH YOU DUNE FREAK HE HAS A 05 450F HONDA HE DOES THE THE TRICKS ON THEM HES REALLY GOOD AND LOVES TO RIDE !! AAAAA sh*t CAPS LOCK AGAIN !!!! :laughoff: HES TIRED OF NOT HAVING SOMONE FAST ENOUGH TO RIDE WITH HES 17 AND FEARLESS STILL

Sounds good, Bob. I am not much into the tricks, but I always love a nice smooth, fast dune ride anyday. :finger: Have him meet up with us on one of our group rides. :bawl: We usually post up a time and place to meet. :D

Ill Take The Hard Road But Ill Meet Up With You One Of These Dumont Trips And Be Glad To See If You Can Hang On Your Raptor Mr Prez!! :bawl::laughoff::finger:

post-475-1162595263.gif

Alrighty cmyfirepole Bring Your Ltr 450 And Sanddunesaddict Bring Whatever Your Packin And We'll All Have To Go On A Ride And See Who Falls Behind!! :headbang1: Just Name When And Where!!! :mc_smiley: Dumont !!Thanksgiving!!

Honestly vegas400ex :beercheers: You Wana Hop On This Fun Filled Ride To :happydrunks: ? You Just Have To Say You Wana Join? :blury:

Oh boy, here we go again. :mc_smiley: We have another 1bad4fiddy chit talker in the house. :idea: ....kids. :stirthepot:

Yeah I agree with Jay. I could really care less who is faster than who. I only stated that I doubt you could hang with me on a ride in the dunes because you criticized my riding abilities and you don't even know me. I really don't even have the energy after a hard day at work to go on any further about this rediculous topic. :laughoff:

Ride how you want and have fun, that's what it's all about isn't it? :mc_smiley: