caption this picture

Richard Cheese

080101104.jpg

you want a what? b*tch, we ran outta cheese :rockon: hours ago

i like girls hats and i dont know why ( sung to big butts )................................ :rockwoot::blink:

that was an awsom night princess hat or not what a blast !!! :fro_smokin:

mafaka you got gin !!! :headbang1:

Edited by barefoot bob

i like girls hats and i dont know why ( sung to big butts )................................ :beat: :chkn:

that was an awsom night princess hat or not what a blast !!! :fro_smokin:

mafaka you got gin !!! :headbang1:

It was a crown biatch, CROWN! Not like a tierra! :beat::rockwoot: I don't care. So you think I had a big gay shiney princess hat on. So what! :barf: Good times. Got gin ma facka? BAM..not anymore...ah chit you knocked my drink out my hand ma facka. :drunk2: :rockon::blink: Good thing I had backup bottles. They weren't Tangueray but hey they got the job done. :D

It was a crown biatch, CROWN! Not like a tierra! :beat::headbang1: I don't care. So you think I had a big gay shiney princess hat on. So what! :chkn: Good times. Got gin ma facka? BAM..not anymore...ah chit you knocked my drink out my hand ma facka. :drunk2: :rockwoot::rockon: Good thing I had backup bottles. They weren't Tangueray but hey they got the job done. :D

damn cornhole bob's knockin drinks out of your hand? WTF BOOB? I know he and I wouldnt get along...i give people drinks, and he knocks em away

:barf:

:blink:

and the MA FAKA use is WAYYYYY outta control MA FAKAS

:lol::beat::lol:

damn cornhole bob's knockin drinks out of your hand? WTF BOOB? I know he and I wouldnt get along...i give people drinks, and he knocks em away

:beat:

:fro:

and the MA FAKA use is WAYYYYY outta control MA FAKAS

:lol::laughoff::lol:

hey you started this ma facka thing. It's gonna take months for this chit to dwindle. :lol:

and no, I knocked BOB'S drink outta his hand. I guess have a habit of doing that when I'm :drunk2: . I don't get it. :dunno: