F-650 Super Cruzer

steveo

the only thing you will be able to tow with it is a tag trailer.. aint no way in hell your gonna get a 5th wheel on there w/ that bed... take that bed off to tow a 5th wheel and it will look funny as hell... no thanks... id take a f350 dually w/ the towboss option before that thing

Thanks for the compliments. I really like my new truck. The reason for the single rear wheels is that I am having the inners polished. It does pull my fifth wheel great after I had a 6" lift and 33" tires put on the trailer. I'll see you guys at Dumont on Easter. :smiley:

Thanks for the compliments. I really like my new truck. The reason for the single rear wheels is that I am having the inners polished. It does pull my fifth wheel great after I had a 6" lift and 33" tires put on the trailer. I'll see you guys at Dumont on Easter. :smiley:

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::laughing::laughing::laughing:

ford3.jpg

Seen this one around? Mammoth limousine has one here in Las Vegas.I saw a yellow one going to barstow a couple of weeks ago.Some interesting facts about this truck:

starting price- about $70,000 cabin & chassis not made until truck is approved for building by the customer

upgrades & options- Tack on another 45 to 70 thousand-lots of space and areas to get really crative on these trucks.Total costs usually end up over $150,000! :smiley:

engine-the engine is called the ford/caterpillar diesel 3126B-7.2 I6-pumps out 300 horsepower with 860lb.-ft. of torque-able to pull a trailering load of about 30,000 lbs.

Go to Californiatruckinconcepts.com for a bunch more pics on these big trucks.This place is located in Diamond Springs CA and all they do is custom build these huge F-650 Supercruisers.

This is the F-650 limo conversion from mammoth limo's in Colorado but I've seen the Vegas one flying around with the las vegas strip painted on the side of it.

f-650noback.jpg

int10.jpg

The limo seats 30 passengers and the driver needs a CDL passenger endorsed drivers license-the same as a busdriver! :thumb:

Edited by crazymexeddie