Daniel made it back to Dumont

dunefreak

Thats amazing how far Daniel has come. He is an amazing kid!! I wish I could of made the meet and great to meet the little guy. Hopefully another time.

Thanks for posting the pic pete!

And Daniel, keep up the good work. Your such a tough kid, you will go far in life with your will and determination!!! ;)

I am glad to see he is doing good! I was there and didn't get to meet the little guy. So what's he allowed to ride now, since they took the bike away?

Dawn (his mom) said he isn't allowed to ride due to his brain injury. I think he was able to ride in the buggy with his helmet on, but he needs to be extremely careful for a while to allow for healing.

After reading this: http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...st&p=122998, it sure made me think twice about not going this weekend. Meeting this little guy would've been well worth the trip!! :D

I rolled over to Ryan and Danny's camp Sat morning to say hi to everyone. I met Danny before, but never his family or son, Daniel. They are all VERY nice people. :D I couldn't get away. We all kept talking and talking. :headbang1::headbang1::headbang1:

I rolled over to Ryan and Danny's camp Sat morning to say hi to everyone. I met Danny before, but never his family or son, Daniel. They are all VERY nice people. :D I couldn't get away. We all kept talking and talking. :headbang1::headbang1::headbang1:

I probably would've done the same thing!! Our youngest is just a bit older than Daniel and I bet those two would've been instant friends! Lots in common. :D

i was right there when that pic was taken... didn't even realize that that was him. Glad that he was able to come back out! I remember someone telling him to stand by the pole and he said, "but why? it's just a pole..." :headbang1:

Hey Pete it was nice meeting you over the weekend. Daniel told me he thought you were cool(that's a good compliment from a 9 year old).

Were gonna try and make it out for the clean up (Danny says were there).

Thank's for all the support.

haha, well tell him he's COOL too :dope::dope:

That will be really cool if you can make it our over cleanup. We were talking baout having a "DDR neighborhood" of camps again for cleanup weekend kinda like we did last year. That way everyone can kinda hang out and be within walking distance from each other and hang out. :D

Hey Pete it was nice meeting you over the weekend. Daniel told me he thought you were cool(that's a good compliment from a 9 year old).

Were gonna try and make it out for the clean up (Danny says were there).

Thank's for all the support.

Don't forget to ask Pete about the KILLER DDR pot lucks!! :eatdrink021: :lol:

Jokes aside, those were some of the best meals I have ever had camping! :dope:

Its great to hear that Daniel is doing better and made it back to Dumont.. I bet he was bummed that he couldn't get on his bike! That had to be hard for him. I havent seen any updates of late on the caringbridge site so it was great to hear this news! Thanks for the good news and our best wishes as always to Daniel and his family.