Things I seen that worked

CaptNkllm

Things I seen that worked.

Getting there early to mark my camp off with CAUTION tape and bright orange CONES on the finger dunes

spike strips in camp to slow down the camp racers

sling shots and paintball guns on the turrett on the trailer

racing my car around camps and kicking rocks on other campers

siphoning gas outta Bobs car :D

reving my engine up at 3 am in the morning

letting my dogs piss and sh!t in others camps

stealing the left over beer outta the neighbors cooler

knocking on trailer doors at 2 am after they went to bed and ran from the door before they answered it

Drinking and driving

putting up metal stakes and painting them black so they blend in the dark

listning to polka at 5 am and blasting it over the camp speakers

Well thats all I have to add.... gotta go lol

yes I am bored and tired of seeing typed complaints :headbang1::D :mischevious: :blury::ninja:

Capt

Dear Capt,

I am forever sorry about the Polka music. You see, my wife is of Mexican decent and I am Polish. We both by virtue of our backgrounds love that type of loud, blaring, mono note, no talent music. Also, we love Mexican beer, Bud Light to be exact. Sometimes we overindulge and stay up too late. I passed out and forgot to turn off the loud speakers. Well at least I didn't puke on myself this time.

Regards and Humble apologies,

mredgy

When I am hauling a$$ WHEELING through camp (while drunk of course) trying to show off my super badass high dollar rail I like to get as close to camps as possible. That way they can get a better look at my bad self. It's also really cool to roost people. That shows em who's boss ya know. If you cut through lines quads and dirtbikes on comp you can REALLY get noticed. I think people think you are way more important when you show that you can pull that off. :dope: When I'm done with all that and it's time to party, I like to get a HUGE pile of pallets to make a great big fire. Then I see how many beer cans I can accumulate in the fire pit. Ya know because there is NO trace of them in the morning. If there is, screw it right? Someone will pick up all my crap and garbage at the end of the weekend right. Someone should since I have to pay SO much to get in to Dumont. Those fees are rediculous! I bet they pocket all that money. post-3-1203557861_thumb.gif

:dope::laughing: :wedgie:

Hey David, you SEEN them? :dope: (you mean saw them? ;) )

I hear ya though. I get tired of seeing all the complaints to after a big holiday. It's so predictable. We were good for about a day or two then they all came rolling in. :lol::blury:

I don't even get mad anymore. I think it is quite entertaining. :dope:

Things I seen that worked.

Getting there early to mark my camp off with CAUTION tape and bright orange CONES on the finger dunes

spike strips in camp to slow down the camp racers

sling shots and paintball guns on the turrett on the trailer

racing my car around camps and kicking rocks on other campers

siphoning gas outta Bobs car :D

reving my engine up at 3 am in the morning

letting my dogs piss and sh!t in others camps

stealing the left over beer outta the neighbors cooler

knocking on trailer doors at 2 am after they went to bed and ran from the door before they answered it

Drinking and driving

putting up metal stakes and painting them black so they blend in the dark

listning to polka at 5 am and blasting it over the camp speakers

Well thats all I have to add.... gotta go lol

yes I am bored and tired of seeing typed complaints :thumb::D:headbang1::unsure::banghead:

Capt

Hey Capt you forgot about letting our kids run into everyone else's kids over at the rock pile, being a proud member of the haters family and all :poke: :lol: :dance:

I'm still har-haring about D*ck Cheese calling his little one String Cheese. Hilarious!

:banghead: i wanna say some MA FACKA on this site started saying it, and it kinda caught on! ..

Uncle "freak sent strings and my hat order to us, and it had a paper that said MUTHA BITCHEZZZ in it...

string was 4 at the time.....i had him hold up the sign, took a pic of it with my phone and sent it to pimpshack....funny azz chit

:headbang1:

ya plagerism runs rampid around here. :beerpint: luckily its only been cool people that plagerised me so far.

untill you effer :whacky101:

btw that was your gas you siphoned out of my buggy ( or petes cant remember which ) so ............................... :banghead:

:lol::nah: Priceless!! :skeet: post-1889-1203665215_thumb.gif

yeah ddr is hilarious :skeet:

Just think if it wasnt for some of us then you guys wouldnt have anything to read :D

Capt

Yeah, a bunch of wannabe comedians!!

Thank God, 'cause then we wouldn't have anything hilarious to read!! And laugh those a$$es off. Who needs crunches?!? Who needs Depends is more like it!?! :idiot: