Bikers raise your hands...

Sand Saw

cmyfirepole name the film your AV is taken from and I'll let you slide on the quad riding :D

"with age comes the cage" :jester: :beercheers::D

I don't need a pass on anything here........junior!! J/K :laughing: I'm not a quad rider at heart....I'm more of a fat guy in a rail. However, I am working on the quad thing even though I'm close to 40.

What movie is it from? I'm thinking about photochopping it and putting dunes behind the old guy! :assrock:

True dat!! :D

I thought you said you didn't start this thread "looking to start a war"!?! Quit arguing already :slap:

And here's one for you too!! :slap:

Oh chit....here comes mom! :whip:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have and I'm sure will continue to ride at a much higher and much faster level than you will probably ever see... the only :beercheers: I can see hear is you

Well since u have never rode with me, nor have any idea what im capable of, lets settle this like men. You and me, start from camp, race from there to the South Pole, then the North Pole then back to camp.

For Pinks...

You game?? :afro:

Well since u have never rode with me, nor have any idea what im capable of, lets settle this like men. You and me, start from camp, race from there to the South Pole, then the North Pole then back to camp.

For Pinks...

sure, then we could drag race, and then arm restle and the best out of the three !! just like men! oh I forgot , your a house wife !!

Edited by powerhouse

I don't need a pass on anything here........junior!! J/K :beercheers: I'm not a quad rider at heart....I'm more of a fat guy in a rail. However, I am working on the quad thing even though I'm close to 40.

What movie is it from? I'm thinking about photochopping it and putting dunes behind the old guy! :jester:

Oh chit....here comes mom! :slap:

:laughing::slap: Damn right!! :assrock:

sure, then we could drag race, and then arm restle and the best out of the three !! just like men!

Best outta three?? SWEET But since we are disputing riding skills, skip the arm wrestling and add in Sandy Valley Motorcross, just ONE lap, you could handle that right??

TRIATHALON, DO IT!! :beercheers:

1. Camp, to South Pole, to North Pole, back to Camp. 3 witnesses each plus a camera.

2. Drag race of your choice.

3. Sandy Valley MX track minimum one lap.

Best 2 outta 3 wins (Pinks)

You GAME?? :laughing:

This site must be having server issues?? I didnt get any email notification of replies and I also got the "click here" error message.

I don't think there has been any problems LATELY. :assrock: As for the e-mail notification, you might want to check and make sure you have it selected. I haven't heard of any other problems with that. :slap:

The "click here" thing was just a joke. It didn't work though. :whip: :jester:

No sh*t talking, just some good ol' fashion SHUT UP AND RIDE!!

Exactly! :beercheers: I am always looking for some FAST riders out there as well. 2 wheels, 4 wheels, doesn't matter to me though. We mostly and usually pick some fast long swooping lines at D that work for 2 AND 4 wheels.

If there are some faster riders than our group out there, then sweet! I just haven't found any yet. Sounds like fun regardless of who ends up being faster. I agree there is no reason to talk crap about this other than friendly jabs like we always do. :poke: :laughing::slap:

Since everyone is beating their chests in this thread, I like my chances....

I'm down for dune runs, a drag race, lap at Sandy, shots, drinking and arm wrestling.......How bout some mma and last but not least how bout a "Talk smack off"......I think I'll choose myself the early favorite!!! :beercheers::laughing:

For Pinks...

I just had a flash back of the movie Grease :laughing::beercheers:

I don't think there has been any problems LATELY. :jester: As for the e-mail notification, you might want to check and make sure you have it selected. I haven't heard of any other problems with that. :whip:

The "click here" thing was just a joke. It didn't work though. :think::slap:

Exactly! :beercheers: I am always looking for some FAST riders out there as well. 2 wheels, 4 wheels, doesn't matter to me though. We mostly and usually pick some fast long swooping lines at D that work for 2 AND 4 wheels.

If there are some faster riders than our group out there, then sweet! I just haven't found any yet. Sounds like fun regardless of who ends up being faster. I agree there is no reason to talk crap about this other than friendly jabs like we always do. :poke: :laughing::slap:

Every time i hear im included in the fast riders group i get a big grin on my face.. its taken me alot of dune time to earn that status.. :P I remember when i would get bucked off over every damn dune almost when i first started my dune training :assrock:

I just had a flash back of the movie Grease :whip::slap:

Never seen it, so ill take your word for it!! :D

I don't think there has been any problems LATELY. :laughing: As for the e-mail notification, you might want to check and make sure you have it selected. I haven't heard of any other problems with that. :slap:

Its been selected, I was recieving replies at first, then they just stopped, once I starting replying again they starting working. :jester: This reminds me of one thing I dont like is you cant "turn on" email replies after you post if you forgot to.

I am always looking for some FAST riders out there as well. 2 wheels, 4 wheels, doesn't matter to me though. We mostly and usually pick some fast long swooping lines at D that work for 2 AND 4 wheels.

That makes 2 of us... :D

If there are some faster riders than our group out there, then sweet! I just haven't found any yet.

That also makes 2 of us... :D

Sounds like fun regardless of who ends up being faster. I agree there is no reason to talk crap about this other than friendly jabs like we always do. :poke: :beercheers: :assrock:

:think:

Edited by Sand Saw

i like 2 ride my bike when i feel like bein crazy then when i get sore and tired i take the quad

i love both worlds

Ya me too, waking up in the morning feeling about 80 gets old fast.... My knees can only handle so much... :laughing: :assrock:

:beercheers:

i like 2 ride my bike when i feel like bein crazy then when i get sore and tired i take the quad

i love both worlds

I guess you are sore a lot cuz the only time we have riddin you had the training wheels on!! HAHAHA :barf: :chev_bowtie:

You guys gonna be out for clean-up?? :rockon:

Now don't get me wrong quads have their place...

4. For the women at camp

:rockon: :fro_smokin: What are you smokin with that comment... Last time I checked or watched a video I road circles around you... so could you please change your statement to old women !! :chev_bowtie:

Best outta three?? SWEET But since we are disputing riding skills, skip the arm wrestling and add in Sandy Valley Motorcross, just ONE lap, you could handle that right??

TRIATHALON, DO IT!! :chev_bowtie:

1. Camp, to South Pole, to North Pole, back to Camp. 3 witnesses each plus a camera.

2. Drag race of your choice.

3. Sandy Valley MX track minimum one lap.

Best 2 outta 3 wins (Pinks)

You GAME?? :barf:

I THINK THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOUR WIFE GETS IN THE MIDDLE AND SAYS IF YOU LOSE DONT COME HOME!! :rockon:

AND LISTEN TO YOUR MOM.... I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH NOT CHALLENGE.. BECAUSE IF THATS THE CASE I WOULD OWN 1/2 OF YOUR FRIENDS DIRT BIKES AND I RIDE A QWAD!!!!!

Give me some of that sh*t your on woman!!!!! :chev_bowtie:

:barf::laughoff: Ask J it is some good stuff.. just sucks i wont be able to do a lot of riding clean up weekend. 3 more weeks and a Dr. check up before i can do anything like that. :rockon::dunno: But at least i will be able to ride to take :whistle: i can still do that... :afro:

I'm down for a day trip clean up weekend... or maybe this weekend...

still don't have a fender though!! :-) I like the idea of getting some quick guys to make me work, I seem to crash less when we go faster. We need to get lewis clan out there again, it was 5th pinned all the time 8-)

I'll be in the back with brit ;-)

:rockon::barf: Ask J it is some good stuff.. just sucks i wont be able to do a lot of riding clean up weekend. 3 more weeks and a Dr. check up before i can do anything like that. :chev_bowtie: :whistle: But at least i will be able to ride to take :laughoff: i can still do that... :afro:

ya, hopefully next time you can get some pics and vids of the cool stuff, everytime something really cool happened it was when there were no cameras to get it. Like when I looped my bike and ripped my fender off :D