Bikers raise your hands...

Sand Saw

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it feels like summer already! :laughing:

Wow, I am impressed with these two posts. You guys hit the nail on the head.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:idea: I see two possible new moderators in the future. :laughoff:

I want to be the next guy with the hammer..errr I mean moderator title!!!! "Wingy the enforcer"!!! Has a nice ring to it!!!!! :beercheers:

I want to be the next guy with the hammer..errr I mean moderator title!!!! "Wingy the enforcer"!!! Has a nice ring to it!!!!! :beercheers:

yeah rrrrrrrrright! There wouldn't be anybody on here anymore. You'd ban em all. :laughoff::idea::laughing:

The fastest person I could name to this date is almost 60 years old. He handed our a$$es to us all day long at Apex a couple months ago. Respect is definately EARNED and he EARNED all of ours. I have no problem giving respect when its due, but I cant help but feel constantly challenged here. This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY site I am part of (im part of many) that this happens on CONSTANTLY. The difference is very few people here have actually ridden with me or even HEARD about me. On the other sites MANY have ridden and spent weekends with me, and thats the only difference. Why it has to be this way here I do not know, but I can show you black and white proof of favoritism.

Best I can say is I plan to be at Dumont for clean up if its in the budget and I invite anyone here for a meet and greet followed by a ride. My only fear is the hot headed people, with too much to prove may get hurt.

I also am the first person to lend a hand when a rider is down, no matter what my personal view is of the individual. Some of you may remember a few seasons ago a guy on a Kawi dirt bike went end over by the fingers not far from the "DDR camp" at the time. Kenny (rhino king) pointed me towards the "DDR camp" telling me there was 2 EMT's camped there. The DDR peeps were reluctant to tell me I had found the "DDR camp" when I asked about it till I said "ok, well do you know where they are at, we need medical help ASAP and im told they have 2 EMT's" thats when they said, "thats us, we're are the EMT's where is the down rider??"...I guess things had gotten out of hand the night before with a bunch of unknowns ruinging things, so they stopped telling people where the camp was).

Long story short, I may be young but im far from disrespectfull, but I know things I say get misconstrued often. I can ride, and enjoy riding with all skill levels. But occasionally I like to BOOGY and few people I ride with can keep up, its not bragging, its fact. So im simply looking for guys with high skill levels on SIMILAR equipement, who like to haul the mail too.

Thanks for the kind down to earth words of wisdom, its few and far between sometimes!!

The fastest person I could name to this date is almost 60 years old. He handed our a$$es to us all day long at Apex a couple months ago. Respect is definately EARNED and he EARNED all of ours. I have no problem giving respect when its due, but I cant help but feel constantly challenged here. This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY site I am part of (im part of many) that this happens on CONSTANTLY. The difference is very few people here have actually ridden with me or even HEARD about me. On the other sites MANY have ridden and spent weekends with me, and thats the only difference. Why it has to be this way here I do not know, but I can show you black and white proof of favoritism.

Best I can say is I plan to be at Dumont for clean up if its in the budget and I invite anyone here for a meet and greet followed by a ride. My only fear is the hot headed people, with too much to prove may get hurt.

I also am the first person to lend a hand when a rider is down, no matter what my personal view is of the individual. Some of you may remember a few seasons ago a guy on a Kawi dirt bike went end over by the fingers not far from the "DDR camp" at the time. Kenny (rhino king) pointed me towards the "DDR camp" telling me there was 2 EMT's camped there. The DDR peeps were reluctant to tell me I had found the "DDR camp" when I asked about it till I said "ok, well do you know where they are at, we need medical help ASAP and im told they have 2 EMT's" thats when they said, "thats us, we're are the EMT's where is the down rider??"...I guess things had gotten out of hand the night before with a bunch of unknowns ruinging things, so they stopped telling people where the camp was).

Long story short, I may be young but im far from disrespectfull, but I know things I say get misconstrued often. I can ride, and enjoy riding with all skill levels. But occasionally I like to BOOGY and few people I ride with can keep up, its not bragging, its fact. So im simply looking for guys with high skill levels on SIMILAR equipement, who like to haul the mail too.

Thanks for the kind down to earth words of wisdom, its few and far between sometimes!!

Who are the hot headed people in this thread other than you? I haven't seen anyone who thinks they are better than you in this thread yet. What is this favortism you are even talking about? Favortism over what??? You asked for some fast riders and you got them to post up. The only time this thread went south is when you and your buddy, britincali, started talking crap about quads as if they can't go fast too. :laughing: Then it became a 2 wheels versus 4 wheels thread. Go reread the whole thing start to finish. You'll see.

Damn, I don't even wanna go on a ride with you anymore. It doesn't even sound like fun anymore. :beercheers:

Ok just to keep the peace im gonna sum this up nicely.

1. Qwads are girly

2. Sandsaw is a badass MOFO and noone should mess with him

3. Forums are not about entertainment

4. Dinocolady is old

5. I rule

How that? :D:D:D:D:D

Ok just to :laughing: is more like it!! :beercheers: Brit you are SO wrong on all 5 counts. Well, except maybe #4.....I've aged about 10 years between reading this thread and the other one involving far too much sh*t talk! :laughoff:

Who are the hot headed people in this thread other than you? I haven't seen anyone who thinks they are better than you in this thread yet.

Uhhhh, your memory is short?? Who needs to reread this thread now?? See below for one example...

I have and I'm sure will continue to ride at a much higher and much faster level than you will probably ever see... the only :laughoff: I can see hear is you

What is this favortism you are even talking about? Favortism over what??? You asked for some fast riders and you got them to post up.

Yeah some guys stood up, then got lost in the shuffle, when all the qwad guys ASSumed that because I was looking for fast guys on BIKES that I "must" be saying guys on qwads are slow... :idea:

The only time this thread went south is when you and your buddy, britincali, started talking crap about quads as if they can't go fast too. :laughing: Then it became a 2 wheels versus 4 wheels thread. Go reread the whole thing start to finish. You'll see.

I said this?? WHOLLY CRAP!! I dont remember, can you quote these words of mine?? I remeber Britt stirring sh*t like he always does, but somehow I dont seem to find where I said this?? hmmmm...

Damn, I don't even wanna go on a ride with you anymore. It doesn't even sound like fun anymore. :beercheers:

Thats too bad, nearly 99% of the time I am asked to lead group rides do to my experience, skill and the trust I have earned by those who KNOW me. NO ONE has ever complained about not having a great time, so you will miss out... :D

Oh boy. OK I'll play your quoting game....

Yeah some guys stood up, then got lost in the shuffle, when all the qwad guys ASSumed that because I was looking for fast guys on BIKES that I "must" be saying guys on qwads are slow... :clap:

Oh bwuahahahaha :clap: --->ASSsumed. You are hilarious. :laughoff: Now starting in with insults...nice.

BTW quad is spelled Q-U-A-D.

I said this?? WHOLLY CRAP!! I dont remember, can you quote these words of mine?? I remeber Britt stirring sh*t like he always does, but somehow I dont seem to find where I said this?? hmmmm...

Well when we were talking about Pauly going from a dirtbike to a quad you said....

He went backwards?? Back to training wheels?? HAHAHA :D

Must be getting old and lazy??

That implies to me that you are saying quads are not as fast as dirtbikes and that only old and lazy people ride them.

Thats too bad, nearly 99% of the time I am asked to lead group rides do to my experience, skill and the trust I have earned by those who KNOW me. NO ONE has ever complained about not having a great time, so you will miss out... :D

Well I am very happy for you and all your experience, skill, and trust that those who KNOW you have in you. :idea: Have fun bud. :beercheers:

Maybe we'll meet someday in the dunes and go for a ride who knows. Right now, you don't seem like the kind of guy I even want to hang out with. You just rub me the wrong way and not alot of people can usually do that. On the other hand, I may be entirely wrong. There is a first for everything ya know. (j/k :laughing: ) I have said in the past that every guy on this board that comes off sounding like the biggest jerk online, ends up being some of the nicest coolest peeps I've met once in person. That would make you one of the nicest guys in the world I guess! :clap:

Seriously though. This internet arguing is tired and so am I. I'm done with this crap.

Later

BTW quad is spelled Q-U-A-D.

Whats a Q-U-A-D?? BTW?? Beer-to-Win?? Ok ok... :D I like QWAD because it irritates qwad guys, I mean q-w-a-d I mean q-u-a-d guys. Talk about not taking a joke?? :laughing:

Well when we were talking about Pauly going from a dirtbike to a quad you said....(training wheels)

That implies to me that you are saying quads are not as fast as dirtbikes and that only old and lazy people ride them.

Again, everyone else is just "poking fun" but everything I say is interpreted LITERALLY, I was just "poking fun", no SERIOUSLY!! Thats why I also put "AHAHAHAHA :D " afterwards...

Maybe we'll meet someday in the dunes and go for a ride who knows. Right now, you don't seem like the kind of guy I even want to hang out with. You just rub me the wrong way and not alot of people can usually do that.

Wholy crap, did you say this or me?? Honestly, all joking aside, we see absolutely EYE to EYE to the point its SCARY...

On the other hand, I may be entirely wrong. There is a first for everything ya know. (j/k :beercheers: )

You and me both brudda...

I have said in the past that every guy on this board that comes off sounding like the biggest jerk online, ends up being some of the nicest coolest peeps I've met once in person. That would make you one of the nicest guys in the world I guess! :laughoff:

If you only knew, you would prolly be defending me to other people, hard as it may be for you to believe, few if ANYONE that knows me would say otherwise...

Seriously though. This internet arguing is tired and so am I. I'm done with this crap.

Later

You and me both...

Let me be the better man. Im sorry you feel the way you do about me, you get to know me and I GUARANTEE your opinion will change. That being said, I owe you a few beers already, so if I can make clean-up, feel free to collect (whats your fav??). And I invite you to ride with me, eat whatever you want from my fridge, then get to know me some and report back to the others on this site, what you think of me. If you dont like me still, more power to you and ill LEAVE.

Deal??

WHOLLY CRAP FIVE?????

I might have to start a new thread soon, so I can actually get a list of guys (and girls, sorry, not trying to start another WAR) thats legeable!!

Edited by Sand Saw

Let me be the better man. Im sorry you feel the way you do about me, you get to know me and I GUARANTEE your opinion will change. That being said, I owe you a few beers already, so if I can make clean-up, feel free to collect (whats your fav??). And I invite you to ride with me, eat whatever you want from my fridge, then get to know me some and report back to the others on this site, what you think of me. If you dont like me still, more power to you and ill LEAVE.

Deal??

You don't owe me anything or need to show you are the better man by doing that. Just a handshake and an introduction in person will probably suffice. I usually bring too much beer anyways. :think::unsure:

Well since u have never rode with me, nor have any idea what im capable of, lets settle this like men. You and me, start from camp, race from there to the South Pole, then the North Pole then back to camp.

For Pinks...

You game?? :afro:

:slap: no racing in camp :unsure::think::think:

:think: no racing in camp :think::slap::old:

I understand that, what I meant was from the front of the dunes, I didnt mean run over women and children and cut through camp sites. Im the last one here on this site that needs to be reminded of the rules, TRUST ME!! :unsure:

I understand that, what I meant was from the front of the dunes, I didnt mean run over women and children and cut through camp sites. Im the last one here on this site that needs to be reminded of the rules, TRUST ME!! :think:

j/k wit ya :unsure: