Bikers raise your hands...

Sand Saw

A few buddies and I are looking for some new faces to ride with. Specifically well experienced/near expert or better bikers (like MX track qualified, gaps, tables, triples, etc.) looking for fast rides not for the faint of heart. Often times we just chill and ride with the slower guys, but once in a while, we like to wring it out if you know what I mean... :headbang1:

Anyone?? :flipoff:

DSC02330.jpg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right here! i enjoy track days event though i do ride a desert bike... its a little bit heavy but i still hit up some MX when ever i get the chance. my friends all think i'm nuts but i usually pass up people on mx bikes when i go.

right here! i enjoy track days event though i do ride a desert bike... its a little bit heavy but i still hit up some MX when ever i get the chance. my friends all think i'm nuts but i usually pass up people on mx bikes when i go.

Sounds good!! If this Corvette deal doesnt happen in AZ ill be able to make clean-up weekend, you gonna be there??

:headbang1:

Hey Justin I will be out to Dumont next weekend and will try and make the clean up as well. I will be going back to the knobs so you should meet up with me and B-rabbit out at the BC track on Saturdays starting the 22nd of March or some trail rides or what ever. Give me a call later bro. :headbang1:

i asked the same question bro

its hard to find people with bikes these days

almost all my camp converted to bikes

i got a tricked out 450 but ive never ridden track...so i wouldnt go there with a pro like urself :headbang1:

im aight in the dunes

im puttin on my new sprocket and chain tommorow

ill be out there in 2 weeks

Who here is up for riding with us AND going to Clean-up??

I'll be there for clean up but I have a feeling when It's over I'll have a trash bag full of my own beer cans :dunno: Maybe a ride on Sunday.... :6pak: don't matter to me..... :assblast:

Glad to meet ya either way...

I gotz me a 02' WR426

:assblast:

If PaulyPaul takes his bike out, he can give you a good fast ride. He usually quads it these days. Both him and Dunefreak can run the dunes fast as hell on their 2-wheelers!

JJ, I think you and me need to hook Justin and Pete up for a 2-wheel ride! Maybe that could ease the "tension" between those two, at least long enough to appreciate eachother's riding skills. Nick could help us out on this mission too!! Nick, PaulyPaul, Justin, and Pete.....oh, and Brit if he can hang with the big boys. :assblast:

Sounds good!! If this Corvette deal doesnt happen in AZ ill be able to make clean-up weekend, you gonna be there??

:assblast:

i can't make it for the clean up... probably won't be doing much more riding for the rest of the year because i can't afford to injure myself at all.

If PaulyPaul takes his bike out, he can give you a good fast ride. He usually quads it these days. Both him and Dunefreak can run the dunes fast as hell on their 2-wheelers!

What and im just chopped liver!! COME ONNNNNNNNN :P

Motor is coming apart and going to glen at GSS so ill be out for cleanup but probably wont be riding. Lets just say i dont quite trust it in its current state.

Motor is coming apart and going to glen at GSS so ill be out for cleanup but probably wont be riding. Lets just say i dont quite trust it in its current state.

So come on what happened at glamis? Did you squeek it?