free cleanup shirts from Sandcrazd and DDR!

dunefreak

This year I have teamed up again with Sandcrazd to get some shirts made up for those DDR members who come out for the cleanup. It is just another way of saying thanks for coming out and helping as a group that care.

Steve at Sandcrazd came through big time this time around. I made the last minute phone call on Wednesday to see if he was interested in doing them again this year and he had 150 shirts made up 24 hours later! :laughing: Steve is a great guy who is a duner himself and also cares about keeping Dumont clean.

He donated his time and materials to make the shirts, his graphics guy (ALSO a rider) donated his time and work as well, and I bought the shirts to be printed on.

So here is what you do to get your shirt. Simply go over to vendor row and see Steve at Sandcrazd. Just tell him you are from DDR and you are there for the cleanup and he'll give you your free DDR/ Sandcrazd cleanup shirt. :D Its that simple. Shirts are limited so gets yours as soon as you get there. They go to the first 150 people.

While your there check out his shirts and stuff. He has some great designs and really nice dune clothing. If anything, just say hi. He is a great guy. :D

http://www.sandcrazd.com/

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/cleanup/

:watching::laughing::laughing::laughoff: Thanks Pete for putting it together and Thanks to Steve for doing all that on short notice. Steve is a great guy he fixed my sons brake cable last time we were out and the kids just love his shirts so we usually pick one up when we go out there.

:laughing::laughoff:

Right On mangs. :lol:

That's way cool of you guys. :booty:

I really wish Inspirnetics had a product. We're basically a job shop.

Our shirts are in design. Maybe next year. ;)

I'm stoked that Steve @ Sandcrazd will be there.

He's got some sweet shirt designs.

I wanna get a few. :ban-split:

Thanks again,

R-

Right On mangs. :lol:

That's way cool of you guys. :booty:

I really wish Inspirnetics had a product. We're basically a job shop.

Our shirts are in design. Maybe next year. ;)

I'm stoked that Steve @ Sandcrazd will be there.

He's got some sweet shirt designs.

I wanna get a few. :ban-split:

Thanks again,

R-

You only get one you greedy bastad! :whoop::pics:

I always buy T's from them. Nice guy and I think he is a friend of Dannys. He!! I don't know.

That's where my donation went to????

I thought it was for beer and ice??? :beercheers:

j/k

Thanks for the shirts Pete & Steve

:beer_bang:

No no no, I used my own funds (basically $$$ that is taken in from site sponsors who pay to advertise on here) to purchase the shirts. That money always goes right back into the site in one way or another. The money that was donated from you guys is used for raffle prizes which I will be picking up starting this weekend. I knew you were kidding, but still wanted to clarify that. :blah:

You only get one you greedy bastad! :lol::lol:

I always buy T's from them. Nice guy and I think he is a friend of Dannys. He!! I don't know.

He meant the shirts Steve is SELLING (Sandcrazd t-shirts). He wants to pick up some of THOSE. Come on! :lol: :beer_bang:

Looks like im probably only going to make it out for a day trip to work the sign up booth. Hopefully I get a chance to get over there and grab one before they are gone!!

Thanks Pete and Sandcrazed for stepping up and sponsoring such a great event!!!

Only 150??? :lol: We will need atleast twice that many to clean up the bloodshed from the Closed Thread Mobsters! :beat: :beer_bang: :nah::slap::lol::beercheers::lol: :beer_bang: :lol:

Sorry Pres "Petey", I just had to. :blah: You da man though, great job once again. :lol::clap:

:dope:

• 2 weeks later...