I have heard it all now...wow!

dunefreak

I just read about this on GD. Holy crap! :beercheers: That picnis table must have been pretty hot. :flipoff:

Ohio man facing charges for having sex with a picnic table

(BELLEVUE, OH) -- Police say a man in Bellevue, Ohio was caught on tape having sex with a picnic table.

Bellevue Police Captain Matt Johnson says Art Price, Jr., 40, was seen on four occasions between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and noon having sex with his picnic table. What makes this a felony, Johnson says, is that it took place in close proximity to a school, which made it likely that children could have seen Price.

The neighbor -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- saw Price walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole in the umbrella to have sex.

The most recent instance took place March 14, we're told. A neighbor videotaped Price.

"The first video we had, he was completely nude. He would use the hole from the umbrella and have sex with the table," Johnson says.

Police say Price admitted to the crimes -- four charges of public indecency. Usually these sorts of things are misdemeanors, but in this case, they are felonies.

"What boosts it up to a felony is that the statute says if it's likely to be viewed by a minor," Johnson explains.

The Price family did not want to talk with us, but neighbors did. Some are not happy Price was released on his own recognizance.

"He shouldn't be allowed just for the fact that he could do that again -- and nude that close to a school. That should be zero tolerance," says Brice Jacobs, a neighbor.

Price is married with three school-aged children. Neighbors tell us they're now worried about the kids.

"Hopefully it stays between the adults and the kids don't get a lot of the information so they aren't so cruel to the little kids," says Emily Grote, a neighbor.

This case has police in this small town shaking their heads. "Once you think you've seen it all, something else comes around," Johnson says.

Report: WTOL, Toledo

post-3-1207278673_thumb.jpg

I wonder what their kids would look like?

It's probably the only thing with 4 legs in his house that would 'nt run from him.

Now he gets to go on the Megan's Law website for table molesting.

I wouldn't worry about the kids but you better hide your furniture.

I wonder if he changed the table cloth everyday so it would feel like he was boinking a different table?

I've been with women that I would'nt want my friends to see me with but never a table.

Well at least it couldn't talk and critique him afterwards.

His cell mates are going to love him "my momma has a table like that"

"Bark table Bark"

"what's my name!!" (spank) "say it, (pause) say it!" "Your a dirty table" "Is this what you like?"

Seriously, you gotta wonder what made him even think about that being a good idea. His wife has got to be so embarrased. Poor kids, you know that they are going to have it rough at school for a very long time.

There was a guy here in Vegas a number of years ago that got caught at the Las Vegas Zoo, over on Rancho. Late at night some neighbors heard a comotion over the fence when the looked over the fence they imediately called the cops. When the cops got there they caught a 28 yr old man going at it with one of the GOATS! The news article stated the guys name & age.

The article also stated the goats name, LUCY and that she was physically fine but emotionally devistated!!

Sure wish I's kept the aritcle. True story

So now does he have to register himself as a table-sex offender and warn all the other tables out there that might be without an umbrella?

I bet his mama shore iz prowd of him!!

maybe he was a laid off carpenter and in need of a wood fix.

Hummmm

:beercheers::flipoff:

:laughing::laughoff::laughoff:

I am personally a fan of outdoor fire pits.......................they are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:foshizz: :foshizz: :foshizz:

post-457-1207332202_thumb.jpg

Hmmm, that one has legs that go all the way up and make a table out of itself.

I'm looking at that table and umm, nothing. No attraction what so ever. Does that mean I'm good to go??

This one has folding legs (ie portable) you could take it to parties, Dumont where ever you need a "pocket table"

Speaking of pockets, if you have 5 friends and a pooltable????

I wonder if he had friends and they took turns???

what's so wrong ??

the guy got wood and then "got wood " :D

hey , what ever it takes 220/221 !!! :shocked2:

Dan, you are a sick bastid!

But it's one of you better qualities! :driver:

Probably is, The pic was taken at Black Meadows. It was cold outside :shocked2:

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter how cold it was outside :blink: Floppy would still be "floppy" :shocked2:

Hell, they even named a platter at the Landing the "Floppy Dog". Don't think I'm ever gonna order that! :driver:

Dude.....that avatar looks like "Floppy" from Havasu Landing. Well all except for the fl***y part :shocked2:

:driver: And all this time I thought it was Warropr working on his Jacka$$ in Training. Did you know that a Jacka$$ will eat wood...................................Tables.

:shocked2: :blink: :poke:

Edited by desertskyz