Upcoming Concerts

DarbyCrash

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELL yeah. MIght just have to pull a late nighter then. That is the best OPS venue to date for good sound other than The Courtyard at HOB.

Usually the Bunkhouse bands/ shows all start at 10 so plan on a kinda late night. :lol: Just gotta say eff it and DO IT. :blink:

Not sure about an email list but you can always check their music myspace page for latest show dates.

Is that the time OPS goes on or the time it starts??

According to the bands websites;

One Pin Short

Tsunami Rising and

Among Criminals

are all playing on Thursday night at the House of Blues Acoustic on the Strip as well

O O O I'm in for that one. I can stay up past my bedtime on Thursdays! :beercheers:

yep, OPS sounded amazing as usual, Among Criminals were really really good as well as Tsunami Rising. :headbang1: Those guys could really jam.

Man that was a late night which made for a rough morning. :blury: Let's do it again tonight. :laughing: We're gonna hit up House of Blues for the acoustic strip. :beercheers:

i gotta see what the family is doing first.. damn inlaws are coming to town tonight.. :D if they dont mind me skipping out on their festivities ill probably head down to HOB ill letcha know

i didnt even make it to thumpertalk this morning oof.. slept right thru my alarm and the wife yelling at me to get up lol

Thats what I was afraid might happen to me if I would have went.. well minus the wife part anyway! :beercheers:

One of these days I will make it back out to hear them again.. damn work anyway! :headbang1:

definately good times last night! like Pete said, OPS sounded great there and their following is getting bigger and bigger. The Bunkhouse is one of my favorite places to see them. Great fuggin sound! :laughing:

Tsunami Rising was awesome, had some great jams and I'm glad I picked up their CD off of ITunes.

Among Criminals kinda blew me away.... They were all over the fuggin place! going from reggae to ska to nothing but drums by all three members for like 5 minutes :beercheers: . The bass player was awesome with walking bass lines and blues riffs and even got a little funky slappin the chit out of that bass :headbang1:

I had a great time last night. definately going to HOB tonight for acoustic on the strip

I had a great time last night. definately going to HOB tonight for acoustic on the strip

yiah...us too. Ian you can roll with us tonight if you want. I'm not planning on drinking much (if at all) so I can be DD this time around. :beercheers: Just let me know.

Well it was another great show last night. :beercheers: I really hope Tsunami Rising & Among Criminals tour to Vegas some more in the future. Those guys really have some talent.

I took a couple pics with my phone.

Tsunami Rising...

post-3-1244817726_thumb.jpg

OPS...

post-3-1244817751_thumb.jpg

Hey Pete I talked to my "hookup" yesterday and she said I could get some tickets for you no problem.. I'll let you know the week of when I have them in hand.

Oh my god...John you are the man. Thank you!!!! :pissed: Just keep me posted bud. :pissed:

• 11 months later...

Just got home from a sick show tonight out in Henderson.... Showed up at the Henderson events plaza on Water st. tonight at 6pm just in time to see local boys Haleamano light the stage up with some good Hawaiin style reggae....up next were SoberDown (I think, hard to catch there name and never seen them before) Awesome sound and a great set. The B Foundation also came up on stage and got the crowd jumpin. Then Local boys, and my favorites, One Pin Short came out and rocked the crowd. Those guys seriously get better and better every time I see them......damn all ages shows, I felt like the oldest one down on the dance floor. LOL . Then the last act Dirty Heads came out, never seen them before and have only heard a few songs, but man they rocked the place. Had most the crowd movin and singin along.... Only down side of the night was some drunka$$ that came down to the dance area and decided to spill his drink over everyone and then pass out completely unconcious on the ground..... One of the security guys came down and I went over to help but a bunch more showed up so I backed off... Come to think of it, I thought I recognized a few of them....Ragdoll were you working that show?