Dont Laugh

Midknight

hey everyone look at what my buddy matt (DirtyHondaBoy05) made on his free time... and yess we will be out there!!!

by the way anyone going that weekend let me know!!!

Lookks like fun, but you might not want to advertise the illegal stuff like fireworks.

its turning out to be pretty useful to the cops. alot of these jackass punks doing stupid stuff along with some pretty serious crimes have a myspace page and are getting busted when they brag about their stupid exploits. :happydrunks:

Edited by Don29palms

haha myspace and also i cant believe i have one too but oo well...ya about that uts usefull to cops..it actualy is saying that ive had friends post stuff about bon fires out at the lake and apex or any other party and everytime that happens the cops show up and we leave and there's the ppl who think they're bad a$$'s and try to fight cops

Edited by Don29palms

WOW my friend got people goin.... well anyway heres my art work... my friends and i have made a group and its finally taking off... theres no way i would ever give up this one... but just check out the new banner, rear window sticker design, and the new logo...

the banner is big and the logo is the smaller picture...

PeacE

ya and there were done in like 5 min... so be nice.... well i could care less what you say... just enjoy

post-413-1145341315_thumb.jpg

post-413-1145341389_thumb.jpg

Edited by Midknight