early AM trip this Saturday morning

dunefreak

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad that I didnt go. I decided to go late last night but couldnt get ahold of my riding partner. Told the wife shes going and she told me hell no your going to bed..

Ugh, I bitched out. I shouldve killed her long ago then I couldve been there.

:crackhead::clap:

Guest Crasher

im the first one back and i didn't take my camera. riding virgin dunes at sunrise cant be captured in a picture.

Where are the rest of you??? Still haven't heard from the hubs. Did everyone come back in one piece?? :clap: I missed the trip unfortunately. Had some stuff to take care of and not feeling too good anyway :(

Where are the rest of you??? Still haven't heard from the hubs. Did everyone come back in one piece?? :clap: I missed the trip unfortunately. Had some stuff to take care of and not feeling too good anyway :(

:D He's fine the rest of us as well.I think they stopped to eat that's where we went our seperate ways and me and capt pretty tired from the early rise so going to take a nap now .... The trip was awesome and the sand was smooth as a baby's butt and the weather was perfect.I didn't take any pics but Pete took a whole lot

Edited by Dunelover

Guest Crasher

Yep, he just walked in the door. He said that the dunes were excellent. Can't wait to see the pics!!! hint...hint.... :D

I'm down for next time! :clap: