early AM trip this Saturday morning

dunefreak

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your name is DUNEROCKET and you wanna roll out in a rhino??????? COME ON!!!!! :beercheers:

Ha! thats funny never looked at it that way. I could bring the 2 wheel see if you could keep up............. :laughing:

Edited by im337337

Ha! thats funny never looked at it that way. I could bring the 2 wheel see if you could keep up............. :beercheers:

You ever made a summer trip on a 2 wheeler? Ever ridden with our Crew? I think you would sh*t yourself if you ever had the chance hehehe... Most people do after about 3 dunes they give up and eventually meet us as the destination.

You ever made a summer trip on a 2 wheeler? Ever ridden with our Crew? I think you would sh*t yourself if you ever had the chance hehehe... Most people do after about 3 dunes they give up and eventually meet us as the destination.

You got that right! Following Pete and trying to sling my 500lb Sand Pig around is quite the feat. Good times for sure though. Been on some hella rides but some of the DDR ones are the most intense and insane ever. NOT for the meek. :beercheers:

Oh!! Please

I can't wait. :beercheers: It's gonna be a long day.

So who all is definitley going? I know for a fact that wingnut, crasher, Capt and dunelover, monkie and myself are going.

Duniemonkie

Dunefreak

Craig

Tiff

Captkllm

Dunelover

Chefwally

ISBB

Vegastyle smoker.gif

My4drgsr

fmflover

paulypaul

chris1223?

ltr450?

dunerocket?

Guest Crasher

I guess we'll be going to bed as soon as we get home from work. :beercheers: All I can say is there better be some STRONG coffee available!!! :chug: :blink:

Shell @ Blue Diamond and Rainbow @3:30 am

Capt

Just talked to Capt and Prez.....We're gonna meet at the last gas station on the left were redrock comes out.......3:30 is our target time.

Just talked to Capt and Prez..... We're gonna meet at the last gas station on the left were redrock comes out.......3:30 is our target time.

cool, thanks for updating that. I haven't had time to get on here. I'm all loaded up and ready to roll though. Just popped a sleeping pill so I can force myself to sleep in just a bit.

Have fun you guys. Wish I could go too.......Fuggin work!

Take lots of pics! :clap::banghead::mc: :rhino: :banghead:

You know it, Ian. We'll take a handfull of em. :crackhead: