Craig

Tiff? - Yep!

Captkllm

Dunelover?

Chefwally

ISBB

Kit-tay? :pissed:

Vegastyle :assblast:

And I think PaulyPaul, FMFLover and MY4DRGSR too!!! There might be more, I don't know yet.... :pissed:

I'm hoping I can find a steel braided brake line in town and get that handled before this weekend. Last night I went out to the garage to find out that something must have hit or nicked the line in Little Sahara. I have no brakes. :pissed: There is a small leak at the line towards the rear of the car. :assblast:

Pete take the old one off and take it to Nevada house of hose

down off sunset past boulder hwy they will make you one while

you wait and price is not to bad. They did a turbo line for mine

:assblast:

Edited by sandseeker

:kitty: :blah:

I wanna go!!!! But unless I can figure out how to stuff my quad in the back of the Homo Hot Rod :lol: :lol: I can't go this time. Besides I am probably way too slow for you guys anyhow!!

:blah: :blah:

Have fun! Take lots of pics and drink lots of water!! :smoker:

Pete take the old one off and take it to Nevada house of hose

down off sunset past boulder hwy they will make you one while

you wait and price is not to bad. They did a turbo line for mine

:smoker:

Thanks Brice. I called them and they still are in business. (Bert didn't know they moved). Anyways, he said no problem and he should be able to take care of it while I wait, just like you said. :kitty: So now I just need to go out to the hot azz garage and take the old line off. Hopefully I have it tomorrow and throw it back and bleed out the system. I'll be ready to rock n roll after that. :blah:

actually i might be out.. wife reminded me of plans we already had made.. Ill let ya know by friday freak...

doh! ok, just let me know. :blah:

I might be in for a ride. I have to be in barstow, Saterday afternoon sometime. Too give a estiment for a job . Just need to load up the bike and go.

cool, just let us know if you can make it and we'll set up a time to meet. I'll tell what we're driving so you know who to look for when you get there. :smoker: :kitty: :blah::blah:

I might be in for a ride. I have to be in barstow, Saterday afternoon sometime. Too give a estiment for a job . Just need to load up the bike and go.

we`ll see what Ruby has to say about that!!!! J/K mama & I thought that was funny!!

we`ll see what Ruby has to say about that!!!! J/K mama & I thought that was funny!!

:thumb: Just don't say a word about this, and on one will get hurt :broke: She going too wonder why i'm taking the bike with me :assblast: :peek:

Edited by ltr450

cool, just let us know if you can make it and we'll set up a time to meet. I'll tell what we're driving so you know who to look for when you get there. :freakin_nuts: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Just need time and place and it's all good :driver:

Just need time and place and it's all good :rockon:

I was joking because there isn't gonna be ANYone else out there. You got that part right? :slap::driver:

Anyways, I'll post up Thurs or Fri when exactly we'll be rolling in and we'll meet up. :thumb:

Is there going to be any Rhinos going we might go but, no way we can keep up with the buggies and quads.

Hmm, not sure about any rhinos or other side x sides, but even if you can keep up your welcome to meet up.

I am friggin ready already :laughoff::MBdance:

Capt

Hell yeah me too!!! I got the new brake line installed and bled out on the buggy tonight. :laughoff: She's ready to rock now. :dance: House of Hose HOOKED IT UP. :laughoff:

Hey Dave, just let me know whenever I can come grab that trailer. I am very flexible so just let me know. :freakin_nuts:

Is there going to be any Rhinos going we might go but, no way we can keep up with the buggies and quads.

Your name is DUNEROCKET and you wanna roll out in a rhino??????? COME ON!!!!! :beercheers: