GAS PRICES!

tyler fgp boys

40 bucks every 2 weeks for me... gotta love haing a commuter car... There is no way i could afford driving my old truck.. that titan was killin me in gas even before the prices went nuts. Was spending 75-100 a week in gas in that thing..

i drive ten miles to work and ten miles back

if i drive on the street i get about 350 miles to one tank which lasts me like 3 weeks

i recently took a trip up to a lake about 270 miles away

on the freeway it took about 550 miles to one tank

i filled it up before the light went on $117 :finger:

it couldve easily gotten to $130 :pissed:

this is crazy

im for gettin a street bike but no one wants to take care of me if i become a vegetable

:assblast::pissed::pissed:

Guest Crasher

40 bucks every 2 weeks for me... gotta love haing a commuter car... There is no way i could afford driving my old truck.. that titan was killin me in gas even before the prices went nuts. Was spending 75-100 a week in gas in that thing..

i hear ya. I just traded in my 2003 A6 Audi for a 2006 Jetta and I can't even tell you the difference it made. My A6 only got about 17 mpg!!! Now I get about 30 and it works for me since I have to drive about 20 miles to work in the traffic everyday. It really makes a big difference for me. We were really surprised at how my Audi drove. Loved the power, but eff the gas prices. I really like the new Jetta and it's not all that gutless!! :assblast:

95 bucks a week for me...which really sucks with 50% of my income going to child support and a greedy ex wife.

I can't tell from your post, but are you bitter about that in any way? :kitty:

:smoker: j/k Jimmy. That sucks.

Costs about $70 to fill the tank in the S-10 every week and a half or so. Only drive about 2 miles to work a day and a 2-3 15 mile trips to Ontario a week.

Cost me $35 to fill my tank when I bought my truck in 05.

I've come to the realization that gas prices are not going down anytime soon, so there is no use in complaining about it as long as I can afford it.

i hear ya. I just traded in my 2003 A6 Audi for a 2006 Jetta and I can't even tell you the difference it made. My A6 only got about 17 mpg!!! Now I get about 30 and it works for me since I have to drive about 20 miles to work in the traffic everyday. It really makes a big difference for me. We were really surprised at how my Audi drove. Loved the power, but eff the gas prices. I really like the new Jetta and it's not all that gutless!! :smoker:

ill have to come check it out one of these days :D

Must be nice living close to work. My wife and I are good for about $600-$800 a month on gas. Thought we'd move a little further away to save money on our house. That worked for about the first year till property values went in the toilet and gas prices took off. Way to think things through huh. :smoker:

I currently drive sometimes over 100 miles per day for work! They reimburse me .40 per mile! :blah:

I :flipoff: my job though!! Happy I have it so I am not :blah:

Heep = $67.00 per fill up x 2 = $134.00 per week! :lol:

HHR = $54.00 per fill up once a week!! So far I am averging about 24/25 MPG city driving! :kitty:

HHR can't pull a trailer and get my quad to Dumont, but saves me enough $$ for next season's surprise!! :blah::lol: :smoker:

In all my travels I am always on the look out for the cheapest gas! Today's cheapest gas that I have found was AM/PM on Decater/Oakey $4.13 a gallon [as of this morn]

Edited by sand chick

I currently drive sometimes over 100 miles per day for work! They reimburse me .40 per mile! :blah:

I :lol: my job though!! Happy I have it so I am not :blah:

Heep = $67.00 per fill up x 2 = $134.00 per week! :flipoff:

HHR = $54.00 per fill up once a week!! :blah:

HHR can't pull a trailer and get my quad to Dumont, but saves me enough $$ for next season's surprise!! :lol::lol: :kitty:

In all my travels I am always on the look out for the cheapest gas! Today's cheapest gas that I have found was AM/PM on Decater/Oakey $4.13 a gallon [as of this morn]

Go to u-haul and get a hitch for that ma fackaa !!!

my wife feels up once a week don't know what it cost (don't care :lol: )But i wish she still had her jetta that thing would get some awesome mpg. I just drive a mile to work so i can't complain . Truck still last 3 weeks between fill ups :smoker:

Go to u-haul and get a hitch for that ma fackaa !!!

my wife feels up once a week don't know what it cost (don't care :blah: )But i wish she still had her jetta that thing would get some awesome mpg. I just drive a mile to work so i can't complain . Truck still last 3 weeks between fill ups :smoker:

Who is she feeling up and why is it costing money? :kitty:

I can't tell from your post, but are you bitter about that in any way? :thumb:

:peek: j/k Jimmy. That sucks.

Yeah just a little bit. Im all for paying child support and doing the right thing...but they need to draw the line somewhere...50% of my gross income they took and I pay insurance and taxes, all benifits out of my half. That leaves me around 1000 a month to live on...which is about like having a minimum wage job :assblast:

Guest Crasher

Yeah just a little bit. Im all for paying child support and doing the right thing...but they need to draw the line somewhere...50% of my gross income they took and I pay insurance and taxes, all benifits out of my half. That leaves me around 1000 a month to live on...which is about like having a minimum wage job :assblast:

Holy moly!!! 50% of your gross income??? That's ridiculous. I know the guidelines are high in Cali, but that's insane. :peek: Don't you get some type of offset for providing the benefits?? That should be included in there somewhere as part of the support payment I believe. At least it is here in Nevada. :thumb:

Holy moly!!! 50% of your gross income??? That's ridiculous. I know the guidelines are high in Cali, but that's insane. :peek: Don't you get some type of offset for providing the benefits?? That should be included in there somewhere as part of the support payment I believe. At least it is here in Nevada. :thumb:

52% is the max they can take for "child support". Her job doesnt offer health insurance so im forced to cover or pay extra for state insurance. Whats really messed up is over two years ago we split up and got back together. We had a court order for support at that time...I have no proof that I paid for the 6 months we were apart so I have to re-pay her over 3k in back child support...I was never given a chance to explain anything I just got a letter at work one day saying there taking an extra 150 per month for back child support.

Whats just wrong is my kids never have new clothes or anything...but mom and sancho she was seeing while we were married are always dressed nice..go figure. :assblast: