opinions please

quad~dizzle

the home was built in 06 i believe so the units arent old.. and im well aware that cooling a 2 story place aint cheap.. at least by the time we move in the heat will be heading out :P close is mid september so i figure by october we will be in and going.. so maybe a month of running the air before its time to crack open the windows and let it flow :P

Congrats ISBB :banghead: :moon:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the home was built in 06 i believe so the units arent old.. and im well aware that cooling a 2 story place aint cheap.. at least by the time we move in the heat will be heading out :P close is mid september so i figure by october we will be in and going.. so maybe a month of running the air before its time to crack open the windows and let it flow :P

there ya go.

Guest Crasher

CONGRATS NICK AND MELISSA!!! That's awesome! :laughing: Sooo.....when are we coming over for dinner? :banghead: :moon: Or should I say when are we coming over to help you move your TV???? :banghead:

CONGRATS NICK AND MELISSA!!! That's awesome! :laughing: Sooo.....when are we coming over for dinner? :banghead: :moon: Or should I say when are we coming over to help you move your TV???? :banghead:

Considering my tv is 1/10 the size of yours i think i can handle that LOL however i know ill need help with the larger items LOL..

Thx again everyone.. I cant wait. Should open escrow in the next few days :D

its actually a quiet hood.. :D The wife was kinda nervous about the riff raff over on boulder highway but i told her that we are far enough away that those bums stay over there :P besides she was all gun ho about buying one of those condo's over there right off boulderhighway.. lol Its all good.. We should know hopefully tonight or tomorrow if for sure its ours as we just gave the emd cashiers check to the fellers..

its actually a quiet hood.. :D The wife was kinda nervous about the riff raff over on boulder highway but i told her that we are far enough away that those bums stay over there :P besides she was all gun ho about buying one of those condo's over there right off boulderhighway.. lol Its all good.. We should know hopefully tonight or tomorrow if for sure its ours as we just gave the emd cashiers check to the fellers..

good luck brother, hope it goes through.

on the neighborhood note.. i grew up on the east side, you shouldn't have any worries really besides, it makes no difference where you live.. the riff raff travels well.

• 1 month later...

im about 2 weeks away :P Just finished bracing up/attempting to fix the garage door to pass inspection and get the final approval once that happens it goes to the underwriter for the final time then its COE and im rollin.. I hope to be moved in by the end of october.

well its official im all done with the paper work bull crap and started to paint inside the new house :sophie:

im about 2 weeks away :P Just finished bracing up/attempting to fix the garage door to pass inspection and get the final approval once that happens it goes to the underwriter for the final time then its COE and im rollin.. I hope to be moved in by the end of october.

Congrats to both of you,enjoy. We are trying buy a home in Temecula Cali,we have 2 offers in right now and have been over bid on 2 other houses and leaving Thursday to go look at more.And Nope not Arkansas anymore.Yes we are all screwed up :beercheers:

Congrats you guys :headbang1:

Edited by Danielle

Congrats to both of you,enjoy. We are trying buy a home in Temecula Cali,we have 2 offers in right now and have been over bid on 2 other houses and leaving Thursday to go look at more.And Nope not Arkansas anymore.Yes we are all screwed up :freakin_nuts:

Congrats you guys :beercheers:

We only live 10 min from temecula... I'v got a great realitor if yours dosn't work out for you :beercheers:

Congrats to both of you,enjoy. We are trying buy a home in Temecula Cali,we have 2 offers in right now and have been over bid on 2 other houses and leaving Thursday to go look at more.And Nope not Arkansas anymore.Yes we are all screwed up :freakin_nuts:

If you need a good trustworthy realestate agent that knows his shiat, Let me know. My buddy is awesome. He helped us get into the house we are in now. House appraised for 550,000 we paid 350,000 for it. :beercheers:

Wow Danielle, back to so cal, ... well at least that means we'll see you at Dumont or Coral Pink again!!!! :beercheers: good luck with your search down there, like vegas, great time to buy rite now!

We only live 10 min from temecula... I'v got a great realitor if yours dosn't work out for you :freakin_nuts:

If you need a good trustworthy realestate agent that knows his shiat, Let me know. My buddy is awesome. He helped us get into the house we are in now. House appraised for 550,000 we paid 350,000 for it. :beercheers:

Thanks both of you,I will keep that in mind because I told Chris if she doesnt get her act together in the next few days he needs to find a new realitor.These bank repos are tough to get because they know they can sell them so they are not budging in price much they say they are priced to sell,but some of these houses are so thrashed I dont think the bank knows how bad the home really is they are just looking at it as the area is a desirable area so they know they will get the price.We are looking at the Red Hawk area in temecula.I will defiantly get in touch with you in the next few days if she doesn't start working better.

Thank you

Wow Danielle, back to so cal, ... well at least that means we'll see you at Dumont or Coral Pink again!!!! :beercheers: good luck with your search down there, like vegas, great time to buy rite now!

WOW!!!Paul Rob/White Rhino :D Yes that is why we decided to try to get back there,we have always wanted to go back to Cali,so we shall see,we have been pre approved now if we can find a house where the last home owners didn't decide to use all the flooring as a bathroom :barf::banghead::blah: Yes we shall see you camping as well as campland on the bay that was the best trip :blah:

Thanks both of you,I will keep that in mind because I told Chris if she doesnt get her act together in the next few days he needs to find a new realitor.These bank repos are tough to get because they know they can sell them so they are not budging in price much they say they are priced to sell,but some of these houses are so thrashed I dont think the bank knows how bad the home really is they are just looking at it as the area is a desirable area so they know they will get the price.We are looking at the Red Hawk area in temecula.I will defiantly get in touch with you in the next few days if she doesn't start working better.

Thank you

WOW!!!Paul Rob/White Rhino :D Yes that is why we decided to try to get back there,we have always wanted to go back to Cali,so we shall see,we have been pre approved now if we can find a house where the last home owners didn't decide to use all the flooring as a bathroom :blah::beercheers::beercheers: Yes we shall see you camping as well as campland on the bay that was the best trip :freakin_nuts:

IF it dosn't work out in the temecula area... Have her look at the canyon lake area, not far from temecula and has it's own boating lake,golf and award winning schools

http://www.cityofcanyonlake.com/albums/index.asp