Sandblower's completed ride

dunefreak

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Dunefreak! Here are some pics in sand trim. I just got back from Oregon tonight. It was the first trip on the car. Only issue was a frozen shifter cable. I was able to modify it and get by for the trip. Other than that, the car was flawless.

I will now turn my attention to some minor things that aren't quite right and be ready for the winter. Still need to get suspension dialed in too.

Looking forward to about 5-6 trips to Dumont this winter!

post-144-1218418246_thumb.jpg

post-144-1218418274_thumb.jpg

post-144-1218418297_thumb.jpg

post-144-1218418335_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

All of their Cars are Bad Asssssssss!!!

This one looks like a Futuristic Baja Bug.

For all the Haters, you can :dunno:

And then smell the front engines exhaust as you

try to catch them. :rules:

Can't we just all get along??? :beerpint:

Edited by timothyleavitt

justin had been doing that drama long before that . isnt it funy just a few months ago if you said anything bad about him they would try and lynch you. then they started getting burned . :blink: the wrighting was on the wall some time ago.

and the car still looks good . hope its holding up :D

Edited by barefoot bob

justin had been doing that drama long before that . isnt it funy just a few months ago if you said anything bad about him they would try and lynch you. then they started getting burned . :slap: the wrighting was on the wall some time ago.

and the car still looks good . hope its holding up :D

You know what I meant. Let me rephrase...this thread was started back before the chit really hit the fan at his shop. I'm not trying to get involved with any of that though. I was just giving congrats to sandblower when I started this thread. :clap::blink:

You know what I meant. Let me rephrase...this thread was started back before the chit really hit the fan at his shop. I'm not trying to get involved with any of that though. I was just giving congrats to sandblower when I started this thread. :assblast::beercheers:

i know thats why i keep commenting how nice it came out like two conversations at once :laughoff: :angry2:

Edited by barefoot bob