X's and the things they do to piss you off

DarbyCrash

Now I'm not one to post personal issues on the internet, however I figure there are probably some good stories out there that might make me get over my own issues. Here's a little story that I'm sure somebody will say "been there done that"

Today I received a phone call from a repo guy in Havasu. Apperently he had picked up my Warrior this morning from my summer storage site and needs me to come get my stuff out of it. Now times have been a little tight lately and I knew I was 2 months behind but I was working with the bank and they were helping me out. So, hmmm, I never knew that it was in a repo status.

So I did some research and talked to the bank. Apperently my X had called the bank a few months ago and changed my contact address and phone #. When I was speaking with the bank myself, I had initiated the phone calls so I had no idea that they had the wrong contact info and they never said anything other than "we will work it out"

So moving on here, the bank told me they had tried to contact me numerous times and that the person on the other end had told them to go screw themselves and they would never see a dime. So on the 8th of this month they called the X again and she told them once again "i'm not paying and the trailer is in storage at Blah Blah Blah so go and get the thing, I don't care"

Well guess what, they did. Then they called her up to come and get the all the toys out of it and she politely gave them my # as contact for that.

So now I get to try and expalin this situation to the bank, I'm sure they've heard it all.

Now a little history, She also forged my name on the deed of trust to our house about 1 year ago and took all the equity and spent it. She also refuses to pay child support or help me out with raising the kids or their health expenses including braces and glasses (I've got full custody)

Trust me when I tell you married guys/gals out there "it's cheaper to keep 'em"

Anyways, there is my vent. I feel better already. Is anybody here a counselor or a shrink?

Damn Darby! That sucks!!! I know some guys :dope: if it might make you feel better. :surrender:

I can't believe the nerve some people have. :dunno:

Time and patience are on my side. It may be when she is on her deathbed from old age but, I will have payback.

What really scares me is that it seems to me that this kind of situation is commonplace in today's society. People can just about get away with anything with little or no consequences. I dunno, I've always tried to be a stand up guy and do the right thing. I don't cheat, lie or steal and I don't tolerate people that do. Seems to me people really think that the way to get ahead in life, feel good and make the most $$ is by screwing somebody else. I guess that is part of the joy about divorce, contemplating how to make somebody else miserable. I just prefer to ignore her and pretend she doesn't exist. She spends her day figureing out ways to "get even" for me getting the kids I assume. But she did that to herself. Heck the only reason I believe she wanted them was so she wouldn't have to pay child support (which she dodges anyway)

Oh well, I guess I get to go out to the river. To bad I can't stay and play.

If your name was on the loan on you were behind on payments it was YOUR responability to keep in contact with the bank, they shouldnt have been having to chase you.

You can probably get it out of repo status as they know they are gonna loose their a$$ at auction.

If your name was on the loan on you were behind on payments it was YOUR responability to keep in contact with the bank, they shouldnt have been having to chase you.

You can probably get it out of repo status as they know they are gonna loose their a$$ at auction.

So I did some research and talked to the bank. Apperently my X had called the bank a few months ago and changed my contact address and phone #. When I was speaking with the bank myself, I had initiated the phone calls so I had no idea that they had the wrong contact info and they never said anything other than "we will work it out"

:surrender: He said he had been speaking with the bank....

Darby..good luck...I had issues with the bank and my ex-hubby, he knew all my info to get access to my accounts and used his new wife to call them and try to get into my accounts. Luckily I had contacted the bank already and told them the situation, so they changed all my accounts and placed security alerts on my accounts. If you haven't already you might want to check on any other accounts you ex was involved with :dunno: .

Heck me and my ex get along better now then when we were married! :D

I think we may even talk more.......... :grin:

Glad we got to do that North Pole run at the night ride!! :surrender:

I guess we must be wierd or something!! :dunno:

Hi ya Bob!! :dope::blury:

Edited by sand chick

Guest Crasher

Now a little history, She also forged my name on the deed of trust to our house about 1 year ago and took all the equity and spent it.

Helloo!!!!! FRAUD!!!!! Forgery is a felony!! Find an attorney and press charges. Not only will she do time, but she will have to pay restitution!!! Get your money back!!! Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope you can get everything cleared up with the Warrior, the bank might be willing to do something since the market is so bad right now. But..... seriously, look into pressing charges against her on the forgery thing. That's just WRONG. :surrender:

Guest Crasher

Also......keep note of when she stopped paying child support and then take her back to court for contempt. You will get a writ of garnishment that will force her to pay monthly, PLUS the arrears. Not to mention the santions you will be awarded for her contempt of the Order.

PM me if you have any questions. I have been in the legal field for almost 20 years and see this stuff all the time. There is no need for you to suffer because she is off her rocker. She is obviously not willing to cooperate with you, so you need to get tough and protect your assets and kids!! You have the upper hand you know, you've already been awarded full custody. There must have been a reason for that because that's pretty tough in and of itself. :surrender:

I guess we must be wierd or something!! :surrender:

Yep, you both are wierd, but for many reasons :dunno:

Teehee, luv ya' both :D

Darby, I am soo sorry to hear that you have to deal with this crap and raise the kids. Best wishes man. Anytime you want I can fill her car with dead fish, you just give me an address :stir:

fuggin x's

a guy i knew's old lady THOUGHT he was cheating on him...THOUGHT

so, she krazy glued EVERY SINGLE ZIPPER on his pants and shorts shut, and didnt tell him

women and vindictive are synonymous

:laughoff: Darby is talking about how his ex forged his name and stole tons of equity out of his house, had his hauler repo'd, her not paying child support, etc etc...and here's fuggin CHEESE talkin about some 'crazy' ex super glueing his friend's zippers. :dope: WWWWHOOOOAAAAA, she's crrrrazzzzy! jackass! :clown: :laughoff::laughoff:

Anytime you want I can fill her car with dead fish, you just give me an address :stir:

:laughoff:

Darby I feel your pain! My baby's momma, my first ex-wife forged my name on credit cards and retail purchases after the divorce. I had to fight with the compaines and credit reporting agencies to remove myself from the crap she did to my credit. Additionally, my son just turned 12 and I've been in a custody battle for the last 8 years. I've had physical custody since 2001 and legal custody since 2002. Again, like you she's dodged child support or sent bad checks. I petitioned the court to make her start paying through the courts so they could keep track of her and so I wouldn't recieve any more bounced checks. I also figured this would keep her honest in paying, FAT CHANCE! I believe, though I haven't looked lately, she owes somewhere in the neighborhood of 5K in back child support. The old double standard exsist so bad in the dirty south, I would be under the jail if I owed that much, thanks South Carolina!

I agree it would have been cheaper to keep her, but much easier to have had her killed! hahahaha

I only asked for $100.00 a month in child support, my daughter is 25 now and have never seen a dime.So from the time she was born till she was 18- I got $0. He owed about $22,000.00 in back child support. It was actually worth the $100 a month not to deal with him. I even left him, the house, everything in it, the classic cars, EVERTHING except my daughter and my clothes. I think he came out pretty darn good, HA HA. He ended up losing it all and did it all by himself!!!!!!!!!!1

In the middle of divorcing my first wife. she went out and got a boob job in my name !! and then i get letters of non payment !! i laughed when they called me, i told them to go reposses them. they didnt find it funny. i did finaly get out from under it however. jeeeeeez some girlz :laughoff:

:...and here's fuggin CHEESE talkin about some 'crazy' ex super glueing his friend's zippers. :dope: WWWWHOOOOAAAAA, she's crrrrazzzzy! jackass! :clown: :laughoff::laughoff:

:flipoff:

hey ma facka...when you gotta drop trow, and your fuggin zipper don't work...........especially after drinkin for a couple hours.....................

granted, not as extreme as darby's ex, but we figured it must have taken her at least a few hours to do all his pants and shorts

some women are :dope::laughoff:

hey ma facka...when you gotta drop trow, and your fuggin zipper don't work...........especially after drinkin for a couple hours.....................

granted, not as extreme as darby's ex, but we figured it must have taken her at least a few hours to do all his pants and shorts

some women are :laughoff::laughoff:

I passed out one night by the pool and the wifey decided it would be funny as fuk to superglue my fingers together on both hands and superglue my fly, it was a trip waking up shitfaced gagging for a piss trying to get my pants down with a welded fly and hands feeling like flippers :laughoff:

Edited by britincali

some women are :laughoff::laughoff:

First of all I doubt he could get his pants ON if the zippers were glued shut so dropping the trow wouldn't have been an issue.

Second, like you wouldn't do something in the name of revenge if your wife cheated on you :laughoff:

You're silly :clown:

Guest Crasher

my crazy ex hide a pound of half cooked hamburger in the back of the deepest cabnet on her way out the door 2 WEEKS LATER i found where the smell was coming from :laughoff:

:ah: :laughoff: Sorry Steve, that is pretty effen funny though..... :laughoff: I've also heard the story (don't know if it's true or not) of a disgruntled ex sticking raw shrimp inside the curtain rods before leaving her house to her cheating ex-husband..... :laughoff: They could never figure out where the stench was coming from, so he and his new girlfriend sold the house, but they insisted on taking all the window treatments (curtains) with them.....sooo....needless to say the new house smelled like a$$ too!!! :dope:

one day i was standing in the parking lot of the computer store i used to work for / co-own and i was talkin to my buddy's about the chitty night i had the night before with my girlfriend and i told them to watch out cuz she was a little nutz.. sure enough as i was saying that she comes tearing a$$ thru the parking lot with a black trashbag in the passenger seat and i just sat there and said.. Wait for it.. Wait forrrrr it.. as soon as she got to where we were.. Out came this trash bag with all my stuff in it from her place.. I Couldnt help but to laugh.. Dumb broad.. dont remember what the argument was over but something stupid. Sure enough 2 hours later i was out rescuing her a$$ cuz the shought she was robby gordon and thought her stock a$$ f-150 was a pre-runner.. she put it on its lid out in a field.. Luckily she went the way she did cuz on the other side of the road where she rolled it was a huge a$$ canal. freakin women are nutz i tell ya.

one day i was standing in the parking lot of the computer store i used to work for / co-own and i was talkin to my buddy's about the chitty night i had the night before with my girlfriend and i told them to watch out cuz she was a little nutz.. sure enough as i was saying that she comes tearing a$$ thru the parking lot with a black trashbag in the passenger seat and i just sat there and said.. Wait for it.. Wait forrrrr it.. as soon as she got to where we were.. Out came this trash bag with all my stuff in it from her place.. I Couldnt help but to laugh.. Dumb broad.. dont remember what the argument was over but something stupid. Sure enough 2 hours later i was out rescuing her a$$ cuz the shought she was robby gordon and thought her stock a$$ f-150 was a pre-runner.. she put it on its lid out in a field.. Luckily she went the way she did cuz on the other side of the road where she rolled it was a huge a$$ canal. freakin women are nutz i tell ya.

That's what you get for dating someone who drives an F150, that should have been your 1st clue she was a nut job! :laughoff:

Well I don't have a crazy X story. Luckily mine just up & split and I never saw her ever EVER again. :laughoff: I took it pretty hard at the time, but it only made me that much stronger of a person. Ends up it was the best damn thing that ever happened to me. Without her bailing out of my life, I probably would have never met the coolest damn woman in the world....Anna monkie. I'm SO glad it worked out that way. :laughoff: