Summer

DCT

Go to Havasu, Coral Pink, & Lake Mead. :finger:

I also have BBQ parties at my place and shoot pool with the peeps :beercheers: or go to a nice air-conditioned bar :finger::finger: and pretty much just kick it w/ friends wherever and whenever we can get everyone together. Next party I have, I'll post it up! All DDR peeps are invited! :finger::rolleyes:

Go to Havasu, Coral Pink, & Lake Mead. :argue:

I also have BBQ parties at my place and shoot pool with the peeps :beercheers: or go to a nice air-conditioned bar :finger::finger: and pretty much just kick it w/ friends wherever and whenever we can get everyone together. Next party I have, I'll post it up! All DDR peeps are invited! :finger::rolleyes:

:finger:

:headbang: :mc_smiley: go to Lovell Canyon, Ride Cold Creek, go to Utah, drive around the block?

ohhhh yeah! I forgot about Lovell Canyon too! :rockon: That place is great when it's over 100 degrees in town- it's usually about 80 degrees there at that time! :blury: Then stop at the Mt.Springs saloon on the way back home! :thumb: :mc_smiley:

How do you get to Lovell Canyon?

Take 160 like you're going to Pahrump. Once you get over Mt Potisi (Some call it Mt Springs), the turnoff is about 5 miles down the hill on the right. There is a sign for Lovell Canyon turnoff there- you can't miss it. :mc_smiley:

:headbang: WE HANG AT THE LAKE :mc_smiley:

That looks like fun for sure! I'm trying to talk the significant other into letting me buy a boat. I've never been into boating, but it's something I've been looking in to. Hopefully by next summer, she will give in and let me get a nice one but it's gonna be a lot of :mc_smiley: to get the one I want

That looks relaxing! -_-

Relaxing in an understatement! We spend many weekends up there during the summer. Low to Mid 70's all summer long :D But yes there is a winter and it is a biatch! Here's a picture of it this winter....we got snowed in

post-625-1145846079_thumb.jpg

post-625-1145846098_thumb.jpg

post-625-1145846278_thumb.jpg