Vegas Is Getting An IN-N-OUT Burger

ltr450rider

Flatbed semi came by yesterday and picked up a 12' foot tall 3D burger from out yard. Watch for it to show up on a CBS billboard.

Usually IN-N-OUT has us do them here in L.A. but I guess they didn't want to pay for us to take the trip to Vegas :lol:

Now if you see it you can think to yourself, "that burger came from ltr450rider's yard" :D

Flatbed semi came by yesterday and picked up a 12' foot tall 3D burger from out yard. Watch for it to show up on a CBS billboard.

Usually IN-N-OUT has us do them here in L.A. but I guess they didn't want to pay for us to take the trip to Vegas :banghead:

Now if you see it you can think to yourself, "that burger came from ltr450rider's yard" :D

An In and Out would be cool here!While I sit and eat my double double with animal style fries I can only hope. :dope::lol:

Flatbed semi came by yesterday and picked up a 12' foot tall 3D burger from our yard. Watch for it to show up on a CBS billboard.

Maybe I was a little vague and the title is a little misleading. But Vegas is getting a GIANT fiberglass burger that will be going up on a 14' x 48' billboard.

The ornament idea is genius. Need a huge hauler to get it out there though.

What do you think about Bravo Burger by the baseball stadium? For me it's a tossup with In-n-Out.

ill take a baker burger or a carls junior superstar, or a del taco triple del , over in and out any day of the week. just comparing fast food to fast food sonics double is good too in and out is at the bottom of my list. even the bobs big boy burger tastes better. :sophie:

ill take a baker burger or a carls junior superstar, or a del taco triple del , over in and out any day of the week. just comparing fast food to fast food sonics double is good too in and out is at the bottom of my list. even the bobs big boy burger tastes better. :sophie:

Man, that will crown you king of the fatness my brotha!!!!!

Man, that will crown you king of the fatness my brotha!!!!!

25 years of underground construction working over a 100 miles from home or more. eating fast food has been a fact of life. :laughing:

i try to avoid them more now as im older but when forced to i try to eat more healthier stuff. cant seem to kick the del taco urges however :blah: ....................... :sophie: